MissBud and Her K-Train

Hello again 420!!:cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::adore::high-five:

This is my second grow, the first one would not have been possible without all of your guys and gals help:adore:

well...here goes round 2!!!:high-five::cheer::love:

What strain is it? K-Train (OG kush X Trainwreck)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 50/50 hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soilless
If soil... what is in your mix? Promix HP
If soil... What size pot? 3 Gallon
Size of light? 125 W Cfl/400 W MH Veg.400 Mh/Hps flower
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 65 room/ 78 cab
RH of Room/cab? 50-65
PH of media or res? 6.2-6.2
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? when the pot feels dry:Namaste:
Type and strength of ferts used? Island Blend 2 Part (Local nutes!)
Number of plants? 2

-I was hoping for some TGA or the OG from RP but they were very short stocked and after seeing the Damn Sour results, I thought why not?

IMG_2995_2.JPG

IMG_2996_2.JPG

Sprout on the right was germinated on Friday night, as the little helmet on the left was germinated Saturday afternoon

:thanks::thanks::welcome::peace::circle-of-love::cheer::high-five::420::bravo:

:popcorn:

Wouldn't "miss" it! +rep for luck and good fortune on what I'm sure will be a great 2nd grow. :)

:circle-of-love:

There is an extra large Lazy Boy recliner for you, friend!:love::adore::high-five:

You have taught me well, Sensei :Namaste:

Lets hope this doesn't get too "X" rated :smokin::laughtwo: ;) :popcorn:

In early for the next round! K-Train! Have not try that before so will be stopping by often. This run will be great you did great on your first it can only get better. Good luck!
Got a super comfortable chaise lounge for you!!!:love::love:
I have learned much from you and then some Twelve:adore::Namaste:

You really have taught me a lot, and I think the patience and kiss advice will be used permanently this time around!:circle-of-love::thanks::Namaste:

Round 2!

Good luck miss bud going to smash it no doubt, gota say your grow area always looks sterile clean.

Good luck + Reps.

:Namaste:

Yaaaay GS!!:love::love::Namaste::Namaste::circle-of-love::cheer::high-five:

Very very very happy to have you here friend!!:circle-of-love:

I feel so blessed to have you, X and Twelve giving me good feelings from the start, it feels like the first run!!:high-five::thanks::peace::adore::circle-of-love:

And :thanks: soo much for the reps and comments about my sterile environment. Sometimes I feel like I over-sterilize lol but I guess that's better than under-doing it? ;)

Oh-yeah... :slide: ...uh-huh

OK I'm IN!

Sisco!!!:Namaste::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::adore::adore:

I am honoured to have you here again:high-five::cheer::love:

This is just getting better and better!!!:smokin::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

p.s...I love you dearly hun but may I ask what your display picture is?? LOL!:rofl::laughtwo:

Siscokid, GodSpeed

NO WAY!!! Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels!!! HAHAHA I remember that!!!:smokin::clap::laughtwo::rofl::loopy:

For some wild reason it looked like a happy caveman "testicle" to me from a distance lol:oops:...But I honestly don't have the best vision, and I couldn't zoom in either. Really awesome display picture:high-five:, I just need to get my head out of the gutter:sorry:

Back
Top Bottom