Queen's Garden of Green

QueenTokelove

What strain is it? Church,BCN Diesel, BlackJack, and White Widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? blackjack is a sativa, think the rest are indica or hybrids
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? diesel will begin veg but others are still germing
If in Veg... For how long? just starting
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? using coco coir
If soil... what is in your mix? just the coco
If soil... What size pot? starting out in cups then moving to gallon pots, final destination will be 3 gallon pots
Size of light? will be getting light outdoors then using 400w hps
Is it aircooled? n/a
Temp of Room/cab? n/a
RH of Room/cab? n/a
PH of media or res? n/a
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? starting out every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? will be using BPN 2 part

A little info on the strains:

BlackJack:
Crossing: Black Domina x Jack Herrer
Inner flowering: 61/65 days
Outer flowering: 1/15 October

This variety produces long lateral branches with generous loaded cogollos of resin and aroma that confer to the plants a form of great ball almost as wide as high. The crossing with the Black Domina provides a bottom of sweet aromas that clears and aterciopela the aroma to cathedral, inciensado and penetrating, coming from our Jack.

BCN Diesel:
Strain: BCN Diesel
Breeder: Kannabia
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~56 days

Kannabia Seeds - BCN Diesel
This is our cross between an NY Diesel XXX from the United States that was passed on to us by a good grower from Barcelona (hence its name, in homage to the strain's city of birth) and a very indica-rich Afghan plant from Dutch growers. The resulting cross flowers early and is quite a lot more productive than the original Diesel. To keep the cross stable, we crossed the variety again with our Black Domina. After a long selection process of the resulting varieties, we opted for the one with the most noticeable Diesel characteristics that met our parameters for yield and speed of growth. The resulting hybrid combines all the vigorous growth and yield of an indica with the structure, smell and flavour of the original Diesel.

White Widow:
Flowering period 8/9 wk's
Type: Indica / sativa mix
Yield: High
Height: 50-80 cm

The white widow marijuana strain is the strongest weed in the world. It sets the standard for white strains. This legend was born in the 1990's. They grow tall with delicate arms. White widow marijuana buds have so much THC on them that it is hard to see the bud at all. The white widow marijuana high is extreme and the taste divine. White widow marijuana seeds have won more Cannabis Cups than any before. On the top of all dutch coffeeshop menu's (mostly the most expensive!) is white widow marijuana seeds and white widow marijuana strains. The buzz is powerful and energetic, yet social. A must for anyone who thinks they are a smoker.

Church:
Swiss sativa, Skunk, Super Skunk,
Northern Lights.
Effect:long lasting cerebral high.
Flowering indoor: 9 weeks,
Flowering outdoor:October/May
THC: 16.8%
CBD: 0.7%
CBN: 0.6%

A heavy indica feeling that evolves in a long lasting cerebral high.
A special taste and a very social effect.
Indoor 9 weeks, with a yield of 700 to 800 gr/ sqm.
Outdoor ready in early October above the equator, in early May in the Southern hemisphere.
Yield up to 900 gr/plant.
Great resin production and very resistent to mould! Recommended for humid or rainy areas.

That's the info I could find. Coco coir will be here tomorrow. So far only the diesel has come out of it's shell so I will be starting with that and hopes the others will crack open soon. I will post pics as they become available or the plants have something to show.

Woohoo! I got a good seat! :)

I'm interested in the coco... Weird shtuff!

p.s.... you have to change the link in your sig, it doesn't goto your journal right now!

Woohoo! I got a good seat! :)I'm interested in the coco... Weird shtuff!

p.s.... you have to change the link in your sig, it doesn't goto your journal right now!

What? I used the guide that Astonr420 had provided. Hmm, what's up with that? Yeah, I noticed some of my other links weren't working as well so I took them out. I will work on it a little later. As for seats, you and OMM will always have VIP seating!!

YAY! I'm second through the door! QTL, I'm glad you posted that you had a new one. I wish there was a way to automatically subscribe to certain people's journals when a new one is created. Like subscribing to THE USER instead of a certain thread. Anyway, looks like you've got a good selection going, I think I may stay a while and nose about- hope ya don't mind. :thumb:

Woohoo! I got a good seat! :)

I'm interested in the coco... Weird shtuff!

Yeah, your sig gets Error: 403

Here, use this one instead:

YAY! I'm second through the door! QTL, I'm glad you posted that you had a new one. I wish there was a way to automatically subscribe to certain people's journals when a new one is created. Like subscribing to THE USER instead of a certain thread. Anyway, looks like you've got a good selection going, I think I may stay a while and nose about- hope ya don't mind.

Hey J, glad you could stop by, hope you plan on staying. No nosing but your advice/knowledge is welcomed. I know it would be nice if we could do that. If possible I guess it would be more work for 420 and his guru. I am sure the guru's muse has put in quite a bit of OT already. Thanks for the link too, I will try it, hope it works.

i love the strains your growing .
i dont like coco but it works wonders lol.
i will be following this, cant wait for pics

Thanks, these are all new to me so I am really looking forward to it. May I ask why you don't like coco? You're the first I have heard say this. I actually like coco better than soil, a wise gator told me about it and I have loved it since. I am glad you decided to join in on my journal. I hope you will share what you know and hope you may learn something while here. I was going to post a pic of the diesel but I decided to wait to see what the other beans plan on doing. But believe me, there will be plenty of pics to come.

Great luck sista, I'll be here for the journey

Thanks, gf, I hope you will be a part of this journal but I know you have been busy. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and post your curing method or anyone for that matter who has a curing method in my other journal. And pm a link to where you got your hygrometers. I have been looking for some but they seem huge and am looking for something relatively small to go in the jars.

Today was a bust with the coco, oh the mailman came, he just never bothered buzzing my apartment so I could get the package. Now I have to go way out to go pick up the package. Because if he plans on redelivering, I will probably end up going through what I did today. Due to the diesel busting out like it did, I had to run to get some soil. I don't like it much it seems really clumpy. It has perlite in it along with sand and I think some type of peat. I am hoping I will have the coco tomorrow but I don't want to transfer it since it is a seedling.

Yeah, your sig gets Error: 403

Here, use this one instead:

Ok don't know what I am doing wrong but tried to use your link and am still getting an error...wth?

brought my bean bag can I sit over here?:rollit:

Ok don't know what I am doing wrong but tried to use your link and am still getting an error...wth?

Click "Reply with Quote" on this post, then you'll see up at the top left of the editbox a button with A/A marked on it that will show you the BBC code behing the formatting. Copy everything THIS LINK HERE start copying after the URL=" and and before "]

Alternatively, you can click the link, let it open in the new tab, go to the new tab and copy what is in the address bar.

Wow, nice to see some new people stroll in. I hope you all decided to hang with me on this one....

Alternatively, you can click the link, let it open in the new tab, go to the new tab and copy what is in the address bar.

That's what I did when I called myself correcting it and it still gave me an error. I don't know what is going on but I will try again tomorrow. Maybe I am over looking something but I sure as hell don't know what.

brought my bean bag can I sit over here?

Wow a bean bag chair? I haven't seen one of those in ages. And it would take me ages to get out of one..lol.

I'll hang around, if you don't mind.

Please do, the more the merrier.

[/Count me in I have some WW going right now myself and I love me a good Diesel I'm subbed and my seats staying!
QUOTE]

How is your widow doing? Anything I should know? Are they big eaters? Both are my firsts but I am amazed at how fast the diesel popped. I am hoping it will hang on while in this soil til I can get the coco. Thanks for hanging around for this green journey.

may not have made it in time for VIP but I'm def gonna have a seat for this one! Glad to see you got a new journal going

Thanks, I still got some room left in the VIP. I am just glad you're here. Hope to get some of your advice during this run.

And thanks Miss Bud for posting the curing methods for me in my other thread. I sure appreciate you and can't wait to learn from you. It seems like you have it pretty dialed in especially with your recent harvest. Mind sharing your secret?

:cheer:i dont seem to like coco because it seems the water just flushes threw.
but its also worth having.Like everything else theres PRos/COns to everything.
cant wait to see your awsome harvest good luck.:cheer:

Wow, nice to see some new people stroll in. I hope you all decided to hang with me on this one....

That's what I did when I called myself correcting it and it still gave me an error. I don't know what is going on but I will try again tomorrow. Maybe I am over looking something but I sure as hell don't know what.

Wow a bean bag chair? I haven't seen one of those in ages. And it would take me ages to get out of one..lol.

Please do, the more the merrier.

[/Count me in I have some WW going right now myself and I love me a good Diesel I'm subbed and my seats staying!
QUOTE]

How is your widow doing? Anything I should know? Are they big eaters? Both are my firsts but I am amazed at how fast the diesel popped. I am hoping it will hang on while in this soil til I can get the coco. Thanks for hanging around for this green journey.

Thanks, I still got some room left in the VIP. I am just glad you're here. Hope to get some of your advice during this run.

And thanks Miss Bud for posting the curing methods for me in my other thread. I sure appreciate you and can't wait to learn from you. It seems like you have it pretty dialed in especially with your recent harvest. Mind sharing your secret?

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT@!! You're missing a COLON after the HTTP. it should read https:// ...... but it reads http//...

Thanks J, you're the man!!! I will try to put that in there and see if it works. I got the coco so if the other beans are ready they will be planted today. The widow was starting to show her tail (taproot) but I hope the others have too.

Back
Top Bottom