CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Lighting 1000 w HPS for flower
2 90w UFO LED's for veg

Soil Happy Frog

Nutes OC Plus, Blue Planet Nutes, Sierra Naturals, Molasses. A little dab will do ya!!

Thanks for joining me in my next journal. I am getting close to harvest my Northern Light Blue Auto. This is my first time growing autos. I never topped or fimmed the plants. They just grew up and sideways from the very start. Very fun plants to grow. The have been in the ground for about 70 days and look like they still have a lot of filling to to complete.

In veg I have a Chemdawg, OG Kush, Superbud, and NL Blue. I usually start the flower when they are all 14 to 18 inches. Now my tallest NL Blue Plant is almost 3 feet tall! I really wish the NL Blue Autos would hurry up because I have my veg girls ready for several weeks now.

Grow_closet_separation.JPG

Thanks for waking me up Buckshot and Vic074. Why not journal.

4 NL Blue Auto's

4_NLB_Autos.JPG

The seed description from the vendor has these plants as growing up to 70 cm. These plants are all at 82 cm to 84 cm.

NLB_Auto_at_84_cm.JPG

Right Front is Chemdawg, Right Left is OG Kush, Rear Left is Superbud, and the tall one is NL Blue.
OG_Chemdawg_Superbud_NLBlue.JPG

Side_view_veg.JPG

NLB_31_inches.JPG

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

lookin good, I can taste those NLs already. I see you use reflextix radiant barriar. Check out my journal. Everything is wrapped in it! Shit works tho and its cheap.:bravo:

Thanks Duckee! I use a lot of the reflex material in my grow room. It is light and easy to work with! I usually buy it at the local hardware store and it is real inexpensive and works great! :thumb:

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

subbed in and stoked up!:cheesygrinsmiley:

wiw!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey CF Absolutely Beautiful.......I commented in OMM's journal that the N.L. Blue was one of my favorites it is and all purpose buzz ! But yours are amazingly huge for being auto flowers .....I am definately sold on OC plus and B.P. nutes. I was using General Organics but after reading the percentages of nutes in B.P. nutes I'm sold. The percentages are 3 times higher and the cost is halfof G.O. I won't be starting up again until the end of Jan. but I'll be making some changes for sure ! :thumb: I would do N.L. blue again but there is a gillion strains left to try but I see Chemdog in my future too !

Hey CF Absolutely Beautiful.......I commented in OMM's journal that the N.L. Blue was one of my favorites it is and all purpose buzz ! But yours are amazingly huge for being auto flowers .....I am definately sold on OC plus and B.P. nutes. I was using General Organics but after reading the percentages of nutes in B.P. nutes I'm sold. The percentages are 3 times higher and the cost is halfof G.O. I won't be starting up again until the end of Jan. but I'll be making some changes for sure ! :thumb: I would do N.L. blue again but there is a gillion strains left to try but I see Chemdog in my future too !

Thanks Clayhead! I am happy with the NL Blue Auto. They are getting bigger than I thought they would. They are taking longer to harvest also. Over 70 days now. But in the end I am sure I will be happy. My wife clipped off a branch and we quick dried it. It is going to be some good smoke. Even in its non ripe state it got me real high!

From here on out I am going to go with the regular photo period plants. I like the way they are ready to harvest in around 60 days from going to 12/12. :thumb:

HRRR-HRRR-HRRRRR!:morenutes: I dig it CF! Oh, what I would do to grow some of them beautiful plants :popcorn: Maybe next Winter.

Great to have you stop by Sisco!! I missed you! Your sense of humor is welcome here!! Look forward to see your grows again too! you are the King of Plant Manipulation!!
:thumb:

Hey Man....there's some guy out here in the hall that smells like fish, is he OK?

You Smell him too!!! I thought it was just me!!!:biglaugh:

Whaaaaaasuuuuupppp?! Hey CF. I'm all in for this one my friend! Looking good so far, those NL Blue autos look scrumptious. :thumb:

Whaaaaaasuuuuupppp?! Hey CF. I'm all in for this one my friend! Looking good so far, those NL Blue autos look scrumptious. :thumb:

Great to have you stop by XLR8!! Just growin and hopin that these babies can hurry up as I am without any smoke at the moment!!

How tall are the veg ladies.....you may need to top them again. Don't wait till the last moment to do it.

How tall are the veg ladies.....you may need to top them again. Don't wait till the last moment to do it.

The Veg Girls are all at 30 to 36 inches. I have been using the Gas Light Routine method for lighting. This will greatly reduce the stretch. I have enough room for these plants to get over 6 feet tall so I am just going to let them go and see how it works out. I am happy with the tops as they are all about the same height except for the NL Blue which is stretching more than the others.

I have enough room for these plants to get over 6 feet tall...

Zoinks! :trance:

:popcorn:

yeah what X said:)

Back
Top Bottom