Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

DrTentgrow

Greetings and welcome to my first hydro grow journal this will be a perpetual grow that me and my dad are doing together :) we will be growing 4 plants always having 2 in veg and 2 in flower.

Room 1, is a wardrobe for seedlings or clones to veg out until they fill up the space and can then be put in the flowering room, if our timing is right then the flowing plants will be ready for harvest. In this room we will be using 2
25w 6400k cfl's for the 1st week or so of growth of seedlings or until clones have rooted then we will step up to a 125w cfl then as they get bigger a 250w cfl then maybe a 250w mh as a mh light can penetrate further then a cfl.
We have a heated propergator on a thermosat to maintain ideal temps for seedlings. For ventilation we have a 150mm extractor fan set on about half speed which is more then enough for such a small space and also 2 little circulation fans.
*Growing area 1000mm x 600mm*

Room 2, self built walk in wardrobe for flowering. We will be using 2 maxibright 400w digital ballasts with air cooled hoods, for ventilation we have a 150mm extractor fan which we cut a whole out of the ceiling and is in the loft (atic) above and a 100mm intake fan to bring fresh air in from outside these are both wired in to PrimAir fan speed controller which keeps ideal temps. PrimAir Fan Speed Controller Thermostat we currently have 2 dutch passion the ultimate plants in soil 4-5 weeks in flower in this room.
Growing area 1700mm x 740mm
cntrlr.jpg

We will be growing hydroponically using aqua farms AquaFarm Grow Kit - Indoor Growing Systems | Growell
They have a 40L capacity, 20L reservoir and 20L of clay pebbles we have 120mm air stones and 50w tank heaters in the reservoirs. We are using reverse osmosis water and ferro nutrients tailor made for ro water so no need to add cal/mag to the water. We might not use the ferro additives yet i like rhizotonic alot and am using that at the moment.
imgres.jpg

I hope you all enjoy this journal.

Re: Farther and sons perpetual hydro grow in aqua farms.

Lookin' forward to tagging along. My son and I also grow together. Excellent bonding!

re: Father & Sons Perpetual Hydro Grow In Aqua Farms

Looks great man. Did u raise the light for pics? U could be a lot closer with cfls. Would hate.to see them stretch. Can't wait to see them explode

my dad had 10 plants under a light he had got from me the day he died. Hell I did not even know he had them. .......He never smoked a joint ever. He just liked growing it.I'm just glad the police did not want to look around. I could just see myself saying , they were the dead guys. lol Wish he was around now...We would be having so much fun. I'll be watching boys

jon705 go on user cp > settings then on the left edit signature then you will see your link in quotation marks there will be 2 of them change the 2nd one to the title you want it to be, you can preview it before you save any changes to make sure it works.

cannasensei, Hello mate yeah the light was raised as i had just been lifting the tops of the aqua farms out to access the air stones.

John235 and iceCoast thanks for stopping bye.

Sorry i don't think i explained good enough, put your links back in again, i'm assuming you know how to do that as you already had done. then take the 2nd link out starting just after this symbol ] and put the title you want in leaving this bit at the end [/URL] so put it inbetween the bits i just showed you and it will work.

Back
Top Bottom