OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hi OMM, I'm sub'd for your grow. I've read through some of your other journals but so many pages. ;)
I'm glad I sub'd early to your new grow. Looking forward to it, and good luck.

Hi OMM, I'm sub'd for your grow. I've read through some of your other journals but so many pages. ;)
I'm glad I sub'd early to your new grow. Looking forward to it, and good luck.

Hi there stealthgrow. Glad to meet you. It will be a week before things start rolling. I'm getting a bit forgetful in my old age, so THsea put this new journal up for me today. You have your choice for a seat.

We should have a bit of fun along the way and grow some good booty!
:thumb:

Ditto, I've always followed along but I'm glad I got here before its 100 pages....lol. You are a legend and an awesome member, can't wait to see where this one goes! happy growing everyone!
:bravo:

Welcome and glad you are ridding along. Pick a seat and let's have some fun.:thumb::welcome:

Glad I got a front row seat this time.

Here's some popcorn wildbill. :popcorn:

It will be few days before we really start. Your seat is just for you...it has built in...... o2. :high-five:

Would love to quietly join you again OMM!

Subbed! And on the first page too! Finally, I get to see one of your grows from the start! Happy Happy Joy Joy! :circle-of-love:

Subbed! And on the first page too! Finally, I get to see one of your grows from the start! Happy Happy Joy Joy! :circle-of-love:

Hi young Lady. Yep, you are in from the beginning and I am happy about that. You have always given me great support and believe me it has not gone unnoticed. I thank you for that. To make it simple.....I'm so glad you are here. Let's have some fun! :love::hippy::party:

I need a vape too we don't need no open flames to blow us back to the dino yrs lol.

Only Vapes used around here wildbill.

With both of us on o2, any kind of flame would let us see those dinos your talkin about! :thedoubletake::smokin::rip:

Did I a new member make it to page one of probably the greatest journal for years to come awesome lol

Hi there DocJayeBud. Welcome ! Yep, your in early. Please remember, I am not the person I once was due to failing health, however We should still have some fun. :Namaste:

When I started growing I looked like this :ganjamon: Now I look like this: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom