4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
Durban Poison, Barney's Farm Red Dragon, Barney's Farm "Lucy," Serious Seeds Kali Mist (all feminized)

Organic soil with worm castings and kelp meal
TopLED LG-G04B96 for veg and flower

Currently at week 3 of veg, all 4 were just topped. The Kali mist at the bottom has some yellow tips and the Durban has mild burn on one set of leaves only but I may have had the light too close at full power.

Mar18All.jpg

Thank you. I am running three of the 144x3 right now. One in veg room two in flower room. The flower room is still in veg mode. I am looking at testing more lights. I am looking for some to add on my other side in flower room to do a side by side test. I must say they are a lot cheaper to run witch makes me happy. In my veg tent I have a lot of vegetables as well. Why not use the extra light to grow food is how I looked at it.

Howdy Pantagruel,

I'm very interested and subbed. I have a pack of the reg Serious Seeds Kali Mist and had no idea that fems were even available when I bought them (I'm thinking about a year ago. I've been biding my time learning how to grow faster finishing strains before taking her on. Also, I'm very interested in the final smoke report and medicinal properties of the Red Dragon. Good growing to you my friend!

JJ

Welcome Dr. The Kali is going to be a long wait, but the smoke is supposed to be well worth it.

I noticed on your journal you are using vinegar for ph. I was doing that, then I read about 'mother of vinegar' and that it breeds a kind of slime. Bad for hydro grows but I decided to switch to bottled ph down anyway.

I noticed on your journal you are using vinegar for ph. I was doing that, then I read about 'mother of vinegar' and that it breeds a kind of slime. Bad for hydro grows but I decided to switch to bottled ph down anyway.

That makes sense as the tea bucket gets really slimy and I use the white distilled vinegar in that. But my clone machine rarely gets any slime and I'm using the bottled ph down in there. I also have to use a lot more of the vinegar. So my cost savings may not be worth the trouble. Thanks for the tip Pan.

JJ

I'm guessing you have a veg setting on that TopLED due to the blue hue. I like how fat the leaves are and there really are subtle differences in their looks due to genetics.

I'll be following along too

Hey Pantagruel, nice work on your last NL grow. I'm curious if you will be doing anything different this time around. Are planning on doing any topping or LST with these? Longer veg?
:popcorn:

Hey Pantagruel, nice work on your last NL grow. I'm curious if you will be doing anything different this time around. Are planning on doing any topping or LST with these? Longer veg?
:popcorn:

Yes, I'm definitely taking some lessons from the NL grow Cal. I got 4 big deep 12 inch pots. I'm vegging these gals until they are good and ready, probably 7 to 8 weeks. All 4 have been topped I am going to try and keep their natural configurations as much as possible, just a little bending and trimming as necessary. I have a really well-cooked batch of soil with lots of well developed myco and I'm using kelp meal now, which should help with some of the def problems I've been having.

Live and learn!

Back
Top Bottom