Tamir's Multistrain DWC Photo & Auto Grow

Tamir

I finally got my hands on a nice variety of seeds and I couldn't wait to get them started. So this journal will run alongside my OG Kush clones, Special Kush #1 clone, Kali Dog clone, Special Queen(from seed), and Special Kush #1 Re-Veg that are all currently in flower.

Seeds were purchased from our sponsor Bonza Seeds.

Strain: Lemon Kush Fem, NY Desiel Fem, Iced Grapefruit Fem, Damnesia Fem, Exodus Cheese Fem, Bubblegum Auto
Days in Veg: Seeds sprouted 8/2/14 (except exodus cheese, she never popped so I'm Germany another now). All plants transplanted on 8/4/14
Veg box 1: 24" x 21" x 48" (14.0 cu/ft)cardboard box lined with reflective material, Home to clones and bubblegum Auto.
Veg box 2: 24" x 21" x 56" still awaiting reflective material. The will be home to the other 5 strains
Flower grow tent 32x32x63
Hydro DWC 2.5 Gal bucket for Bubblegum Auto and 20gal tote for other 5 strains. All rooted in rapid rooters
Medium: Rapid Rooter and Hydroton
Veg light 1: 2' T5 6400k bulbs x1, 33w cfl bulb x 6
Veg light 2: 33w CFL bulb x 6
Flower light: 600w HPS with air cooled reflector
Veg box temps: low 71f high 85f
Flower tent temps: low 67f high 88f

Flower tent has a 6" can booster fan PUSHING air from inside the tent over the bulb and back out the tent out the window and 6" can booster fan PULLING air from a central air conditioning vent.
RH of veg: lo 15% high 47%
RH of flower: lo 33% high 70%(lights out for the high)
PH: Bubblegum 5.8
PH: LK, NYD, ICED G 5.9
PH: Damn 5.9

As I stated above, I'm currently waiting for my Exodus Cheese seed to show tap root so I can add her to the group. I have transplanted the Lemon Kush, NY Desiel, Iced Grapefruit and Damnesia into 2 DIY 3.5liter DWC buckets until they get a nice root system and then they will be transplanted into a single 20gal DWC tote. The Bubblegum Auto has been transplanted into her final home a 2.5gal DWC bucket. All of the ladies are on plain water for the next couple weeks.

If my Second Exodus Cheese doesn't sprout, I will veg one of my other Kali Dog clones

July 30th
image12648.jpg

August 2nd
image12649.jpg
image12652.jpg

August 3rd
image12653.jpg
image12654.jpg
image12655.jpg
image12650.jpg
image12656.jpg
image12657.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy your stay. This is gonna be a long journey as I plan on vegging at least 7-8 weeks( approx 55 days). That's when my flower tent should be unoccupied and cleaned out. Take care.

re: Tamir's Multistrain DWC Photo & Auto Grow

nice good luck bro , i just transplanted my 2 week old seedlings out of soil and into dwc

I just love it when I see them stalks :) What a sight indeed :bravo:

Man you're not the only one... Lol thanks

nice good luck bro , i just transplanted my 2 week old seedlings out of soil and into dwc

Thanks Guttamane, and welcome to the wonderful world of hydro... Watch ur ladies take off!!!

Ok ok... After 24rs of soaking This attempt at Exodus Cheese germination is looking promising. I think she'll be ready for the Rapid Rooter this evening. Happy days...

image12676.jpg

I hope so man , im paranoid as hell lol , they were doing ok in the soil until i seen a few worms or catapillars , i wanted to do hydro anyway so i figure what better time than now and its best while there still younger so hopefully they will take off in a day or 2

I hope so man , im paranoid as hell lol , they were doing ok in the soil until i seen a few worms or catapillars , i wanted to do hydro anyway so i figure what better time than now and its best while there still younger so hopefully they will take off in a day or 2

Don't worry! Those ladies are gonna impress you shortly. Just treat em right

Hello everyone.... My Exodus Cheese seed finally sprouted after my second attemp. All my ladies are growing wee land just waiting for a nice root system before being transplanted to their final home.

Hope you guys are having a great day

image12841.jpg
image12840.jpg
image12842.jpg

Hey everyone. Welcome to day 12 of my multistrain grow. All seedlings are doing well with only one (NY Desiel) showing a deformed fan leaf. Not too worried about her just yet. No Nutes yet. Should be another week or two before they are transplanted into their final home (minus bubblegum auto who is already home). I'm really looking forward to this grow.

image13063.jpg
image13064.jpg
image13065.jpg

These clones are getting huge... May need to flower them soon. Of build a home for a mother plant.
image13066.jpg

Have a great weekend

Good morning everyone... A few changes going on with my grow space. I have now ditched the wardrobe boxes and have commandeered my hall closet for vegetation purposes. Lol.. ALL of my new seedlings have been transplanted into their final homes. And received their first feeding of Nutes. Only added about 2ml/gallon of GH FloraMicro and 2ml/gallon GH FloraGrow. Gonna see how they react over the next 10 days then possibly step it up a little.

image13280.jpg

i will be using the top shelf for all my cloning attempts once I hang a light set up there
image13281.jpg

Exodus Cheese
image13282.jpg

Iced Grapefruit
image13283.jpg

Damnesia
image13284.jpg

NY Desiel
image13285.jpg

Lemon Kush
image13286.jpg

Bubblegum Auto
image13287.jpg

image13288.jpg
image13289.jpg

BTW, I come to the conclusion that I have entirely too many clones. Guess when the multistrain goes in to flower later next month I can replace the veg closet with these clones. I sure hope so because I plan on taking at least 2 clones from each of the multistrain ladies. Lol
image13290.jpg

Hope you guys are having a great week.

Things are really jumping. Nice work!

Thanks brother. Got tired of the wardrobe boxes taking up space in my livingroom. Plus the misses wasn't too happy with it. Lol

Thanks brother. Got tired of the wardrobe boxes taking up space in my livingroom. Plus the misses wasn't too happy with it. Lol

I understand completely, my wife wouldn't like it either. I'm lucky to have a basement to house my grows and supplies.

What's up everyone.. Hope all is well. Today is day 22 from sprout. The ladies are all looking good. Except one little problem. On day 16 I opened the res to check on the roots and I found a brown slime growing on all roots and in my res. i believe this is due to the lid of the tote allowing light to seep through. I proceeded to wrap the lid in black tape. I put my phone on record and placed it in the empty res under the cfls and I didn't pick up any light leaks. I pulled all the net pots out and soaked the roots in hydrogen peroxide and scrubbed the res. I didn't take any pics as I found this at 3am and paniced. A lot of the roots broke off while cleaning so in hoping they will all pull through. Upon checking the res this morning I noticed the brown slime is coming back and spreading onto the new root growth. Not sure exactly how to fix this so I added about 40ml to the res. I haven't snapped any pics as of yet but will do so next time I open up the res. here are a few pics of the ladies. Sorry for them being sideways as I am uploading from my phone.

image13447.jpg
image13448.jpg
image13449.jpg
image13450.jpg
image13451.jpg
image13452.jpg

Have a great day guys

Hello all and welcome to day 27 from sprout. This grow has already been full of issues. The first Exodus Cheese seed never sprouted. Now that I've gotten a cheese seed to sprout, she is looking like crap. All this started a couple weeks back when I found brown slime in my res and on all my roots. While attempting to clean off the slime, the cheese plant lost a lot of roots. I do see new root growth but it's very slow. And guess what??? Brown slime is back!!!! I have been treating with hydrogen peroxide and I can see the slime breaking up. Hope the ladies can last a couple more weeks when the flower tent is available. I didn't have this issue with the HPS bulb. Who would have thought the CFLs would be able to seep through the lid.

image13600.jpg
image13601.jpg

Exodus cheese roots
image13602.jpg
image13603.jpg
image13604.jpg
image13605.jpg

Tamir caught up and subbed whats your water temp? You may need to add some Heisenberg tea

Thanks for stopping by, water temps range from 66f-71f. Haven't whipped up a batch of tea yet. May have to. Before that I am going to eliminate the Carbihydrate suppliment that I have been adding.only seem to see the slime the day after a fresh feeding. Gonna give it shot then play it by ear.

Back
Top Bottom