CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

CajunCelt

Summer 2014 Grow:

Darkstar
Chiesel
Red Purps
THC Bomb
Kalishnakova (AK47 x White Widow)
Blue Mammoth Auto
Chitral Kush

I'll grow half in big Smart Pots organically in my custom coco mix.
The other half will be in 6 gal custom buckets, hydroponic, & Kind nutes.
I'm building a day cloner & automatic topvdrip system.
They'll get used this grow.

Training as usual. Horizon LST'g, super cropping, ect.

5x5 tent with 600w hps/mh
in line fans
carbon filter
hung CO2

4x8 veg closet

Also heard good things about all strains with critical in the name, and that blue mammoth auto sounds interesting. I've been checking out fast and vast, but that there auto you have sounds like it might have a good yield

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Are these the strains you use to make your oil?
Some. Most any of the "purer" strains will go to oil. Some strains I grow are for "patients" for lack of better word at the moment. Some are just out of curiosity of the grow &:the high.

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Hey Shotta. Welcome. I'm still wanting to know when you & Lester gonna let me win a NotM!

I'm watching with mucho excitement cajuncelt. Good grow vibes sent your way!
Thanks Jim!

Subscribed
Hey Les. Put my outdoor girls out. Hardened them off for awhile. Definitely be hitting you up when I get curve balls. Been a week and I can't keep grasshoppers of them. I've got them up w/ Neem oil & SNS but I think the bugs like it!

Yeah grasshoppers can be real annoying. Last year they made babies inside the canopy, and the little babies are green and blend right in. You just don't want 'em on or near your plants, seen em munch through a lot of foliage. I usually have a hard time getting them out if they are actually inside the tent, they really can be quite aggressive and actually attack/try to scare me off. Just need to be persistent and get em out manually. A little oils like neem or SNS can be a good help. Which SNS product did you use? I would think the neem would make it taste bad to them. You may also consider a garlic based herb spray, or if it gets really bad I think Azamax would probably work.

I've heard of a few fellow growers who grow outdoors in Florida have really bad Grasshoppers that actually spray a toxic compound onto the plants and that burns the tissue, in combination with them eating the foliage. So just be thankful its not that :)

I don't know, I'll put my state's grasshoppers up against them all day. Ours bite & bite hard.
We call locusts (grasshoppers) here. They are about 4", brown, aggressive, will eat the kids, steal the women & rape the horses.

Cajuncelt, when you do clones in bottles, how long after rooting do you veg them?
I usually veg the clones 4 weeks.

Alright. Thanks. It's still perky and looking great, so I'm excited about this one pulling through. Might need to build a bunch more of those for my C99 and future grows. You're the man Cajuncelt!

Back
Top Bottom