Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

I have 3 strains vegging right now for this up and coming round after everything finishes in the big room. This log takes place in my Veg room. They still have about a month of veg left so this one is going to be a huge round.

Strains:
Afgoo
Purple Kush
Afghan Kush

Starting nutrients:
Heavy 16 Veg A and B
Heavy 16 Prime

Medium:
half and half coco and soil.

Pot size:
1 gallon

I have to use coco and soil right now until my 3rd res is all cleaned out of the bud nutes. It is normally my veg tank but I had to use it for the 8 week strains where the other res is for feeding the 10 week strains. Luckily all that worked out, that would have been a bummer.

The green crack mother is over 6 feet tall now and the XJ-13 mom next to her is catching up quickly.
IMG_43514.jpg
IMG_43532.jpg
IMG_43545.jpg
IMG_43556.jpg
IMG_43564.jpg
IMG_43573.jpg
IMG_43583.jpg

^^ They're starting to come back. They had all sorts of deficiencies. Gotta make em tough before they start getting big feedings, make them earn the nutrients :) And until I get my veg res back. Only a couple more feedings, THEN everything will get the proper veg nutes they deserve.

:popcorn:

If you don't mind me asking what's your cloning technique Sphnx?

After this next kush run, I'm either going to do a full GC run or fortune cookie. Or XJ-13.... I don't know I'm so torn. What do you guys want to see? Ill totally do it. I need to decide soon so I can start taking clones!

I'll take votes for a week then I'll count them all and cut.

Blue Dream
Green Crack
XJ-13
Fortune Cookie
Blue cheese

Unfortunately I don't have a mother of the Spoetnik #1. Those buds are HUGE

:popcorn:

If you don't mind me asking what's your cloning technique Sphnx?

I could type it all out, but I think it would be better if I had pictures with it so you can see. I'm going to make a thread on my personal cloning technique for people to read.
Ill take step by step pictures when the time comes. But I'm at a rough 99.5% rooting rate ;)

Update! I topped all clones. Since the 7.5 and 8 weekers are only going to be flushed from now on, I get the veg reservoir back! Will be starting the clones out with roughly 800ppm's to start building their storage strength. Crucial part of getting huge, dense, resinous buds. By the time I flip those clones will be getting roughly 1500ppm's of veg nutes :) This is going to be a huge round. Pictures up in a little bit!

Back
Top Bottom