My Own 1st Small Grow - Special Kush #1 - RQS

selfguy

Hello, this is my 1st grow, my space is 40cm wide 55cm height, i can upgrade the height to up 110 cm.
A cooler will be place to extract the hot air from the grow asap. I know i have to improve the growing space and i hope i can finish this journal.How does it look so far? any tips on how i can improve it are very well welcomed. :Namaste:
Geo

What strain is it? Special Kush #1 Fem from Royal Queen Seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? -Sativa: 20% Indica: 80%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Vegetation
If in Veg... For how long? 3 days
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Canna Sampo soil
If soil... What size pot? 5L pot
Size of light? 1x40w CFL 1x56W cfl for the moment, i will add more.
Is it aircooled? Not at the moment, it will have asap.
Temp of Room/cab? 23-29 max celsius
RH of Room/cab? NA
PH of media or res? NA
Any Pests ? NA
How often are you watering? when the dirt is starting to get dry.
Type and strength of ferts used? Not at the moment

This is day 3 from sprout
DSCN053112.JPG

Dont let it stretch like that, it will get bigger soon and might topple over. Put a little dirt to cover some of the stem, cfls can be kept as close as possible just don't let the plant touch the light or it will burn, but more lights is something you'll want soon.

More light is always good. I need to add some more myself. It looks like your plants are in good shape. I've been shopping between Walmart and Home Depot. I even was looking at some of these newer LED lights for your home, but need to do more research on that end. Keep the pics and updates coming!!

Subbed.

Khraevyn same here, at my local Lowes, they have started to faze out the CFL and EVERYTHING is screw in LEDs. I have no idea what the equiv lumens are on them, or the color spectrum range based on what info was on the labels I looked at. I am waiting for the 420 crowd to announce which are the best units to try growing with first.

Subbed.

Khraevyn same here, at my local Lowes, they have started to faze out the CFL and EVERYTHING is screw in LEDs. I have no idea what the equiv lumens are on them, or the color spectrum range based on what info was on the labels I looked at. I am waiting for the 420 crowd to announce which are the best units to try growing with first.

I know a lot of guys like the TOPLED ones. They seem to give more value to ur grow. They have a couple options around $100 that I am looking at. But, for now I am going the CFL route.

Back
Top Bottom