BID Bean Memorial Grow

Hozona

I was fortunate to spend some time with my MENTOR and 420 BROTHER and his wife SPIFFY when I was relatively new to 420 Magazine a couple years ago. It was right before Christmas (November 2012) and we exchanged gifts. The biggest gifts, which I knew were very dear to his heart, were the beans he had crossed from several different strains in search of that perfect medicinal grade Cannabis.
:circle-of-love:
BID_BEANS.jpg

G'day hozona

man,what a treat to have met such a great guy,I never had the chance,but I do enjoy his postings,I still go back and read them

Holy crap that is a wicked seed selection

:Namaste:

I will do my best to do his memory the honor it deserves. I am trying to sort out exactly what the cross I ended up with is. I wasn't as meticulous as I should have been and by process of elimination I believe I can get real close.( I have narrowed it down to a cross between Big Purple Widow,Purple Berry, and possibly Royal Purple Chem Dog) I still have some supplies to buy and plan to head to the garden store Monday. Need some grow plugs and light equiptment. Paranoia set in when the 25 mile rule took effect two years ago and I liquidated most of my stuff. I will be relying a lot on my DIY skills to get this all up and running in the next week or so. I will go back to keeping it small and as stealth as I did before. For those of you that are already subbed...WELCOME!:welcome:

Hozona,

Great to have you back... Cool you are doing a B.I.D. memorial. I hope you also throw in a "pretty girl" seed if you still have them. I still suck at following along, even worse now (low energy) but I do want to try.

Get out to the store and stop teasing

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Very kool.
You should throw one out in the wild and let B.I.D. Grow it.
I grow a lot more outside than inside.....the energy bill is much lower outside:) I am sure he is standing behind me saying, "high brix and coco dude":angel::slide::peace: That was his forte' and he really enjoyed sharing so much with us all. He was a gentle giant of a man and 420 Magazine was fortunate to have him as a member/mentor.
He is here with us in his journals and spirit. :Namaste:

Along for the ride. As a new member I'm just now finding his threads and he seemed like one kickass dude. His postings will fortunately be guiding many growers to come.

Glad you're back Hoz :thumb:

Glad you're back Hoz :thumb:
Thanks....looking forward to some experimenting, but keeping it very low tech....a T5, small LED panel, and some CFLs....trying to keep the energy bill low...it kinda got out of hand a couple years ago. Just got my storage room kinda back to the earlier configuration when I was growing there before the sun porch....I am waiting on Amazon and then I will be kicking this grow off to a start although I will be keeping it small and hoping I get a good mother plant to clone from for the next few genarations. BID also had some Auto seeds and I will give them a try as well....I will be relying on my old and new friends to keep me on the right track. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:geek:

Beans cracked :slide: And now it's a matter of how quick my kids will be popping out of the rapid rooter plugs...Like I said I'm starting small...6 beans total with 5 of the six already cracked. I had to run to the store for a heat mat and propogation dome....still waiting for the T5 and hangers to arrive. I also put some Auto Kush seeds in the saucer to see if they will crack. They seem to look pale and immature, but in a couple of days we'll know if they are gonna pop.:loopy::popcorn:

:popcorn:

Hello Hozona. Glad to met you. By looking at my join date you can see I'm still somewhat of a new member. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting you I've cyber-friended a lot of the members from your 420 magazine era and if you're even half as great as they are I already know your my kind of people.
With that said, all eyes on the BID grow...

Back
Top Bottom