DaTenshi's 2nd Grow Journal 2015 - Super Critical Auto

daTenshi

:circle-of-love:

Hey and welcome to my 2nd grow journal! :cheer:

:welcome:

Will be growing 2 GHS Super Critical Auto.

General Info:

What strain is it? Super Critical Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Big Bud x Skunk x White Widow - Ruderalis/Indica/Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Day 3
If in Veg... For how long? Just sprouted
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Peat Moss - FLORIMO Potting soil for Cactuses
If soil... what is in your mix? Sphagnum peat moss, black peat, biohumus, river sand mix
If soil... What size pot? Seedling pot
Size of light? 4x CFL's ( 2x 2700k 36w + 1x 6500k 36w + 1x 6500k 23w ) + 1x 35w LED 6500k
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? Constant 20-23 degrees
PH of the medium? pH 6 - 7,0
Any Pests? No!
How often are you watering? 3+ days
Type and strength of ferts in medium? NKP 3-1-1

:yahoo:

Strain info:

A classic Spanish strain, revisited by Green House Seed Company, and made autoflowering.
It has a medium-large size plant (70-120 cm).
It is good for indoor or outdoor, completing the flowering cycle in 7 weeks.
It can be flowered indoors at 18 or 12 hours of light per day, and with “sea-of-green” it can produce up to 800 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter).
Flavor is sweet and spicy at the same time, complex. The effect is stoned, physical.
  • Sat/Ind/Rud
  • Big Bud x Skunk x White Widow
  • 70-120cm
  • Feminized

:high-five:

Just finished harvesting my last auto grow, so decided it's finally time to start a new journal for the future girls and growing adventures this year!

Germination:

1. 30.12.2014 - water glass
  2. 31.12.2014 - paper towel
  3. 01.01.2015 - planted in seedling cups
  4. 03.01.2015 - 2/2 babies sprouted

Super Critical Auto#1 - day 1

day127.jpg

Super Critical Auto#2 - day 1

20150103_164652.jpg

Day 3:

girls10.jpg

day3_4.jpg

#1:
day3_2.jpg

#2:
day324.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read and stop by :love: I welcome everybody to sub and sit back and enjoy the grow.

:thanks:

and :love::420:

:popcorn:

Oh Reg you beat me to the best seat and you got the hint from my own journal!! I guess I snooze I lose hahaha. Great start girl and you know I'm here for the whole ride :love: :cheer:

Sounds like a cool strain! Only 7 weeks of flowering sounds nice for sure, and critical's got a punch (what I've tried anyways, I've only had critical mass once or twice and critical kush once - but I REALLY loved the critical mass.)

Subbed. I'm with Mr Teddy. The pictures of the little ones fighting to break the surface make me smile. Another adventure begins. Now I'm going to back up and check out your last journal.

:Namaste:

Hi DaTenshi's, your seedlings are looking great for day 3. I hope you don't mind me subscribing to your Journal. Trying to gain some much needed info for my own grow Journal that is at about the same stage as yours.
Snax First Poor Man's Grow Journal 2015 - I'm A Novice & All Help Is Welcome

Any questions you've got shoot them!

I love lowryder auto's! :love: Actually in general am an autoflower fangirl :circle-of-love: :laughtwo: so you've found the right place for any help.

:welcome: To my grow journal everybody, and thanks for the subs! :love::love::love: Nothing much to report, just some happy seedlings, not much excitement yet :biglaugh:

Any questions you've got shoot them!

I love lowryder auto's! :love: Actually in general am an autoflower fangirl :circle-of-love: :laughtwo: so you've found the right place for any help.

:welcome: To my grow journal everybody, and thanks for the subs! :love::love::love: Nothing much to report, just some happy seedlings, not much excitement yet :biglaugh:

I was told Lowryder autoflower was the way to go for a beginner. Low maintenance and very hardy. Exactly what I was looking for in a first time grow.
Just went through your other journal and wow your last ladies looked great. I just hope i can get mine to even get half as big and i'd be happy.

Coming along nicely. I think you're the only other grower of autos here close to a LOS approach, and you have much more experience than I. I'm going to be watching you closely. I think we can learn a lot from each other.

Coming along nicely. I think you're the only other grower of autos here close to a LOS approach, and you have much more experience than I. I'm going to be watching you closely. I think we can learn a lot from each other.

I wouldn't say much more experience :laughtwo: I'm not a fast learner by far, or to put it differently, I learn by doing and experimenting opposed to just reading the information. So what took others maybe 1-2 grows to master, I am still struggling through.
Am not at the LOS level yet, but getting there at my own slow pace :biglaugh:

As my last grow, this time as well I won't be adding any nutrients except for molasses and my famous banana tea! :high-five:

I believe autoflowers don't need more food then the soil has to offer, and I may not have the best medium available or the most organic one, but so far it worked out great for me.

I've learned a bunch from your journal, great soil recipe and great plants, would recommend everybody to go over and check your ladies out! They're amazing!

OK, I'm rereading your last journal (I admit, my first read was a run-through) and the screen - how did you make it? It's brilliant. Suddenly I'm considering a PVC contraption in my closet to contain horizontal growth.

Wonderful! A hands on project for a quiet Sunday. A good distraction from the necessary domestic duties still waiting for my attention. :laugh:

Thanks for the inspiration. :high-five:

Sometimes I express myself poorly, sorry.. by last grow I meant my last two auto ladies, which finished recently. They got no food, poor lighting and 0 attention almost, so I will use same approach this time around as well!

Am glad the scrog inspired you, I loved doing that project as well! :cheer: Actually would be great to make a new one for these two girls. For sure something to think over!

Don't you love it when neglect pays off? :laugh:

Hey guys :love:

Just got home from vacation! :cheer:

Unfortunately one of the babies isn't looking very good. :straightface: Before I left, had a shock when I saw around 30 gnats swarming on my two small babies, so duh! I got out my anti-gnat spray, and kinda overdid it to one of my girls, because she got stunted and burned. Hope she will still pull through. I did an emergency flush today with ph`ed water, and tomorrow transplanting them into new soil. The source of the gnat invasion, I just found today, when I went into my balcony only to find it literally full with the little fuckers *sorry for my language* from the leftover pots from the last grow. I've quarantined the balcony :laughtwo: and tomorrow will do complete intervention and get rid of every last one of those evil monsters! THIS IS WAR!

20150115_213434_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Super Critical auto #1 day 12:

20150115_213425_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150115_213357.jpg

Super Critical auto #2 day 12:

20150115_213415_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150115_213059.jpg

20150115_213502_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

20150115_213247.jpg

Oh well, it happened :laughtwo: it's my fault, least one girl is fine for now!

:love:

Poor baby. I'm sure she'll recover for you. Let's just watch her shine from this point on.

Good luck with the purge.

Back
Top Bottom