Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

420Amard

Strain ~ sweet seeds red poison autoflower hybrid
Substrate ~ Jiffy pod for germination and Agloflash léger terreau
Nutes ~ None the soil itself is a "rich soil" which has 3 months of fertilizer in it (be for anyone says anything it has worked wonders for me in the past)
Lighting ~ Sunlight and a 30w 6400k bulb for a few hours after sunset (approximately 9 hours direct sun)

Not much else to say at the moment. Seed started to exit the ground on Friday so Saturday the 19th would be day 1 since it's when the first two leaves touched the sun. My hopes on this strain isn't to high my first red poison plant was one with the green phenotype and the second seed popped out the tail and then decided to not do anything. First not red red poison i got approximately 45-50g of great tasting buds made a little butter with the left overs which was tasty. Ok anyways on to the show.

Pic of new seedling
1428218028376.jpg

Pic of last not red red poison
1426843759517.jpg

Pic of current girl (strike autoflower by queen seeds)
1427809790557.jpg

1424812631574.jpg

If anyone has any tips on low stress training I'm all ears. I don't have to much experience with it she's now in her final pot since she had a single root popping out the bottom of her little pot. The last time I tried it worked but I was nervous about bending her like crazy.

Well went to the local shop today and got a biobizz try pack outdoor. I think for this plant I'm going to use small amounts of the bloom and the normal amount of the top max. I decided to mix .5ml of the bloom and 2ml of the top max in 1.5l of water for the strike auto for the next 2 weeks and then for the last 2 weeks back to straight water. I dont think it'll make to much difference but we shall see. I'm guessing when she's done maybe 60g or more. As for the red poison I'm going to let her go for another 3 weeks then maybe just the top max for now and by the end month a bit of the bloom as well. I just got three pineapple express seeds for a gift from a mate so I'll be off to spain to get some different soil probably the biobizz light mix or something. The pineapple seems to be a pretty shit yielding plant but we'll see i might do all 3 at one in a big 30l pot.

Ok so week 1 is done and I'm happy with her progress she growing normal and seems to like her final pot.

Well on to pics
1428821903706.jpg

Now for the one flowering don't let the pics fool you she's actually 68cm tall
1428821475128.jpg
1428821808425.jpg
1428821754348.jpg

Bring on the sunny days \m/ (^_^) \m/

Oh and a few pics i just took of the strike autoflower i think she's gonna need until the 25th so I'm gonna start straight water the 15th

20150413_201949.jpg
20150413_202033.jpg
20150413_201920.jpg

Yeah she's looking proper tasty it says on the little card thing that it takes 65-75 days for her and if i wait til the 25th it should be 76. I might leave it til the end of the month tho i dont know yet.

Yeah she's looking proper tasty it says on the little card thing that it takes 65-75 days for her and if i wait til the 25th it should be 76. I might leave it til the end of the month tho i dont know yet.

Hey can u please tell me how I start a journal I need help asap im 2weeks into an auto grow my girls are huge healthy but haveing small issues n need help

@lieinlarry7 below is the link to the standards on how to make a grow journal. On this site most people are all about sharing information on either their previous grow or current grows there is also plentiful diagrams on both to many and not enough nutes (fertilizer/feeding). Ask a question here if you want anyone of us would probably be more then able to answer it.

How to Make a Grow Journal

@LA
Yeah i find the days til finish on the autos is usually about 10-20 days longer then what they say I've even had one that said the normal 65-75 days and it went a full 3 months and 2 weeks it was another outdoor tho

I had an auto once go over 3 month indoors! Snowstorm 1 Dutch passion. I actually left a comment on their site. She gave me over 6 oz. I put that down to the lighting schedule though as my mate started her off with him doing manual lights on and off and he simply firgot loads. So she had totally irregular timings which had also led me to think some experimentation is needed on light schedules for autos! :)

Hahaha some autos just take a long time. Over here we call em maxi auto theres a store that sells em they take 80 to 100 days but im guessing they would probably take about 4 months. I know of two kinds Power Ball and Power Queen both of which are done by queen seeds. It says external about 100g to 200g or 450g to 550g/m2 int. With them lasting that long topping and fluxing would probably be possible. There's a few others that last that long but if thats the case might as well use the fast flowering and veg it for an extra month.

Blackberry from Fast Buds features:
Genetics: Blackberry Kush x Canadian Ruderalis
Type: Autoflowering feminized
Mostly Indica hybrid
Indoor yield: up to 600gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 70-300gr/plant
THC: 20%
CBD: 0,8%

I think the first one I'm doing after vacation season and my guerilla grow is this Blackberry

Back
Top Bottom