Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

ok , here goes
Had a friend give me some seeds, thank you very much sir :thumb:

i decided to grow 8 , 4 afghani and 4 skunk haze , these are regulars . male/female

made up some super soil threw it into some single wardrobes , got a cover for bad days and that about it
hoping for a good sunny summer , lets just say where i live it blows its cold its always rainy lol but God loves a trier

put the skunk haze out doors over a week ago , they seem to be doing ok so far , the afghani was a couple of weeks behind the haze so they will not be out until may first

not much to report they are slow as its still not very warm here but they are growing , will be using home made teas to feed them

P1060760.JPG
P10607521.JPG
P10607531.JPG
P1060747.JPG
P1060761.JPG
P1060762.JPG
P1060811.JPG
P1060816.JPG
P10608171.JPG
P10608221.JPG
P10608231.JPG
P1060859_-_Copy.JPG
P1060856_-_Copy.JPG
P1060857_-_Copy.JPG
P1060858_-_Copy.JPG

re: Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

gona trash mate, but i will clone these and sex them right away under 12/12 as ive seen it done and it only takes 2 weeks , they dont even need roots , then ill clone of the females and use the spray , if that makes sense ,then ill get female of the strain and maybe send them on a summer holiday lol
started my blue blood journal also , link below

thanks for coming along , always good to have you close by mate

re: Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

I'm in! You grow the happiest looking plants professor. A reflection of their human dad. They'll be pleased with your teas. Good choices there. :goodjob:

First off, the clover is a nitrogen fixer. It pulls nitrogen from the atmosphere and makes it available for the soil food web to access.

Secondly, having a living mulch helps keep the uppermost layer of the soil from drying out. There's an amazing amount of life in that layer that can't survive drying out, so with living soil you do your best to avoid that.

Thirdly, and the most controversial reason of them all, plants do better if you grow them with other plants. There's a lot of science behind that, but for some reason humans don't want to accept it. Have you seen BAR's plant growing in the 2 ltr bottle with a companion Lamb's Quarters? If not, check it out. That's this concept in practice.

Did that help? :love:

You will need to keep your cover open to allow them insects to fly in but yes a good choice mate. I got my seeds here.Dobies - Search Results for green manure. I got 3 different types.

Once your season has ended then just dig them plants into your soil to add nitrogen and organic matter back into the soil.

Once Soilgirl and SweetSue got their organic claws into me I was hooked and have studied untold stuff about organics since. And the best bit is no nutes to mess around with or buy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom