Atrain's - 2 x Mephisto Genetics Sour Crack Auto - 1 x SS Auto Spanish Diesel

Well folks the A train is back up and operational...

Strain: 2 Mephisto Genetics/ Sour Crack Auto
1 Short Suff/ Auto Spanish Diesel

Tent: secret Jardin 3x3x5

Lighting: 600w Q3 ballast starting with a 600w MH from Apollo and flowering with 600w quantum hps. Air cooled hood with 400 cfm online fan with phresh filter

Soil: Pro Mix BX with 10 percent vermicompost added, dolomite lime @1tbs per gallon

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom I'll be using them at a 1/1/1 ratio after plant is established up until flushed... mixing nutes in RO water and after week 3 will begun adding general organics cal/mag +

Container: 5 gal smart pots.

Got the seeds cracked and in the soil today. Watered and started lights at 50 percent power waiting on the Lil ladies to pop up... current temp steady@72 when lights on drops to 68 when lights off. RH 62 percent.

index-2.jpg
index-3.jpg
index-4.jpg
index-5.jpg

Come along on another ride with me hopefully it'll be another good one

Lol if these turn out like the last ones we have accomplished a real feat.. the auto spanish D may be able to turn put a little but this is more of a quality over quantity run I guess. . The Mephisto genetics sour crack has been producing 60 grams or so give or take on the journals I follow..... that was in 3 gallon pots and organic though, we'll see how 5 gals and bottle feeding works out.

These 3 strains will be un molested unlike my last journal when I could keep from bending and tie in them up.

After this will be DP auto ultimates and back to the low stress training methods

Anyhow, good to see some familiar faces glad to have you guys along

Ultra D , this is the month bro. I been voting your way 3 months now but this is it lol

Day 4

Temp 77 Rh up to 51 percent

Spanish diesel
20150519_175910-1.jpg

Sour crack #1
20150519_172642-1.jpg

Sour crack #2
20150519_172737-1.jpg

And a question for those in the know... I am waiting til day 14 or so to start my AN G/M/B. But I have this organic root and veg booster I won from sns and was considering starting a bit of it at half strenght until I get them a little more established for the advanced nutrients. All thoughts on this welcome

20150519_181943-1.jpg

20150519_184738-1.jpg

Atrain, how did I miss this? Subbed baby! I'm so excited to watch you do it again. :party:

20150520_160003-1.jpg
Ok guys I'm worried the sour crack 2 is a small pheno, I have seen a few of them and I really don't want to. Waste valuable space in my tent. I also have obtained a few Terrestrial Bean Company : Cheesus Dragons. I popped 2 toady and I will double pot them in a 5 gal and hope for at least one F. If I get a female the small crack will be moved to a nice view on my back deck and the cheesus will be grown in the tent.

Day 6-

All conditions the same

Started the Sierra natural science organic veg and root booster @1/2 strength today.
I was watering a little each day the pro mix-dries quickly. Today I changed-a-little, I watered-at-the-base-of the plant slowly and straight down enough to get run off straight through. I'm-attempting to get the tap root to the bottom of the pot as quickly as possible.

Spanish d
20150521_150853-1.jpg

Sour crack 1
20150521_150940-1.jpg

Sour crack 2
20150521_151019-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom