Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

ok my dwc wrecked my happy little soul , so i put the cheese plant into soil , the best thing in the world
i know she will pick up as this soil was cooked for ages , was for my autos but i felt sorry that i tortured her in the dwc, from ph at 4.5 to 8 and above , she looks miserable and i dot like my plants to be sad , so it the start of a new adventure for her , I also have a strawberry blue names loopy lou , she will be mainlined with the help of my good trusty friend Medfarmer , :thumb:
so heres the pitcures

this is my sad cheese girl , im calling her Lucky pants ,,, lucky i didnt kill her lol

P1070262.JPG
P1070262.JPG

and here is loopy lou the strawberry blue

Medfarmer would i be right in saying its time for her first bit of pain , ( im 50 shades of grey ) lol think shes ready for her first top

P10702761.JPG
P10702751.JPG

re: Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

No arrows just a line lol

SB_cut_here.jpg

It would be best to leave a little bit between the side growths and the cut to avoid any splitting of the main stem if you wish to pull the new arms apart. Just below the cut, the two arms coming out where the leaf junctions are will be your 2 new main arms. Wait until they are a little bit longer with some bigger leaves and then strip everything off the stalk below the new arms.

Use the top part as a clone if you wish but strip some leaves off and cut back the main leaves a little smaller to stop light stressing the cutting. If you are going to use the offcut then trim it where the lowest leaves come out and then take off the remaining big leaves. Trim the remaining leaves to leave about a one inch square of leaves.

Thanks mate , ive been kind of watching the one ive got going , i fimmed a couple of ends on the blue blood and getting 4 tops in some places , i wish i could flower her already lol but i cant slow up my autos

Subbed in and I hope u don't mind if I tag along for this ride! I'm intrigued by mainlining and fluxing and am hoping to learn a thing or two! Good luck!:yummy:

I gotta watch this. Make sure you arent torturing your lovely Loopy Lou. :)

Growlover420 - go to thread tools and subscribe to the thread. Then u can go to My Profile and look at your subscribed threads.

Back
Top Bottom