Tokes 2nd Grow LED Remix - Coco - Barnies Cookies Kush - 2015

tokesallday

Before i give you guys a little information on my grow history, what im working with specifically ill post the good ol 420 mag "how to create a grow journal " sticky post derived template below :thumb:
The Goods:

What strain is it? Growing barneys farm cookies kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? heavy indica 80% indica 20 % sativa Rolex og crossed with girl scout cookies
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?havnt planted yet this is a grow in progress
If in Veg... For how long?6-7 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?10 weeks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? soilless medium COCO perlite 25%
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot? Using 3 gallon smart pots will start in solo cups after germination then replant to 3 gal smart pots
Size of light? 125watt flourowing cfl for first week or so of life then once transplanted they will be switched to my 900watt mars hydro mars 2 led setup
Is it aircooled? just 1 420 cfm inline fan for extraction with a large carbon filter
Temp of Room/cab? not sure yet
RH of Room/cab?not sure have dehumidifier
PH of media or res? will be phing around 6.2 worked well in the past
Any Pests ?none yet or in prior grows
How often are you watering?will be hand watering daily once they are transplanted
Type and strength of ferts used?will be using motherplant and advanced nutes micro nutes @ very low dose at week 1.5 or 2 depending on how the seedlings look then will be upping the dose from there. For flower ill be using advanced nutrients sensi bloom ph perfect and advanced nutes Micro fert ph prefect along with bud candy by advanced nutes.

A little about my grow history : I started out growing last summer with a 125 watt flourowing cfl and a The Goo bagseed started the seed in fox farms ocean forest the intent of this grow was to learn how to feed and ph water etc before diving into any more expensive ventures. The Plant thrived in veg but never made it to flower because of my living situation a the time. I moved into a bigger place and had a whole second bedroom to work with so i ordered a secret jardine darkroom 120 4x4 grow tent (high quality tent) a 6 inch inline 420 cfm fan and fanspeed controller, a large carbon filter, a 600 watt hps with wing style reflector with digital ballast nutes etc. I started another grow with 8x greenhouse seeds bubba kush feminised seeds in 3 gal smart pots coco 25% perlite mixed in the tent without buying a dehumi or AC prior which ultimately ended up being my downfall because of the heat. Ended up yielding about 6 oz of useable bud which was only upper mid grade quality ( made DANK ass oil though low yields though) im not complaining since it tastes decent smokes nice and gets me stoned. Thats basically the rundown on my grow history this round ill be using the same tent fans and carbon filter replacing the 600 watt hps with a 900watt led panel hoping to cut my electricity some and have less heat.

I will continue to update and edit this post as needed throughout the next couple of months should be hanging lights in a week or so just waiting on the led panel.

Will add pics of everything the room without the tent etc soon! SO STAY TUNED !!

Re: TOKES 2nd grow LED REMIX|COCO|2015

Is it a Mars 900watt Led

Yes it is the mars 2 900watt led light.

61Hn9o601GL_SL1000_.jpg

Cheers and thanks for the reply!

Tokes

QUICK update should have the mars 2 900watt led tomorrow so stay tuned for some pics! still figuring out what to black my windows out with thinking of trying some black foam core dont want my led light seeping out side from my passive intake vents!

Tokes

Use Styrofoam it comes in sheets 4x8' it works great :thumb:I have the Mars 2 900 watt I'm in day 49 of flower growing with 4x4 scrog

Also using the same light. It works great!!! Subcribed. You should check my journal out too. Just started it today
Thank you for stopping by and for the sub! just about to head over to your journal for a look.

Use Styrofoam it comes in sheets 4x8' it works great I have the Mars 2 900 watt I'm in day 49 of flower growing with 4x4 scrog
Going to look into the styrofoam, i may look into scrog dont know enough about it to start setting things up for it etc.

Subbed! I got myself some cookies on the way :D I'm a little ahead of you, but it sure is a nice strain so far. Grows like crazy.
Sounds awesome! hope shes a hardy one need to up yields from last grow had some heat issues that are now fixed = p

cheers guys thanks for following along photo updates coming soon ive been procrastinating on setting the grow room back up very busy around here the past week.

Tokes

Woke up this morning to check the temps inside the tent after leaving the light on was 95f with my exhaust fan on 250 cfm turned the exhaust to 420 cfm and the temps started to drop some....was hoping i wouldnt have to run a ac unit with the leds but im going to have to i think.

Cheers!

Tokes

Same light, same size tent. The Temps will drop about 6* if you add another passive intake. Had to do it to mine after plugging in the 900. Runs about 84* in my tent now with my exhaust fan running at 50%. I believe I could get it cooler if I wasn't exhausting 3 tents from the same fan... good luck! Subbed
GB80

Same light, same size tent. The Temps will drop about 6* if you add another passive intake. Had to do it to mine after plugging in the 900. Runs about 84* in my tent now with my exhaust fan running at 50%. I believe I could get it cooler if I wasn't exhausting 3 tents from the same fan... good luck! Subbed
GB80

Going to be going with a 6 inch duct booster fan for an intake the passives just don't cut it when its 95 outside the ac just dosn't seem to get all the way into the tent so ive been leaving the tent door open.

Most of the seeds i have germing are popping tap roots already so stay tuned for another picture update in the next day or so once i get them in solo cups!

Tokes

Back
Top Bottom