Tacos' Swiss Cheese LED Grow

TacoJosh

420 Member
Hey everyone. This is my first grow journal so bear with me.
What strain is it? One Swiss cheese, 3 other free seeds
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Not sure
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just planted
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox farm happy frog
If soil... What size pot? 2 gallon
Size of light? 300 watt led
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 79
RH of Room/cab? 50 last time I checked
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?no
How often are you watering? Using the lift the pot method.
Type and strength of ferts used?na
image28541.jpg

I'm growing in my closet and trying to be stealthy. I replaced the fans is the led because they were loud and this is my diy carbon filter.
image28540.jpg

Its not the best but it works for now till I can get a quiet inline fan and real carbon filter.
Hope you guys enjoy. I will be updated whenever something new happens or every 2 or 3 days.

I switched to my lower watt ufo. My sprout was stretching really bad the ufo seems to have a better blue and red mix then the larger one. I also added a pc fan to help with air flow. Temps are still around 80. I'll switch back to the larger led when I flower. No sign of the other freebies yet.
image28719.jpg

So my other freebies didn't pop yet so I just got rid of them. The sprout is doing well. I'm going to transfer it to a 5 gallon bucket for better yield.
image28785.jpg
image28784.jpg

Little update.. I switched to 18-6. My sprout seems to like it. I'm planning to move it to a 5 gallon bucket now because I plan to lst or family or mainline or combination of the three.
image28942.jpg

Day 23 I've moved my plant in to a 5 gallon bucket and I've started lst. I'm still deciding if I'm going to top the colas or not. Some advice would be a big help. Here's done pics.
image30063.jpg
image30062.jpg

Just started flowering a few days ago. I got some unknown flower nutes from a friend. I started with half strength. We'll see what happens.
image31508.jpg
image31509.jpg

I'm using galxeyhydro led 300 watt now but I used a 150 watt ufo but I think that was a mistake thinking about it now more light the better right?

I'm using galxeyhydro led 300 watt now but I used a 150 watt ufo but I think that was a mistake thinking about it now more light the better right?

Yeah for that size of growing space, I think you could go either way. The 300w led would let her grow a little faster but the 150 would do an okay job if that's all you had and yours looks fine. :goodjob:

So I'm about 16 days into flowering and she is getting really big 24 inch wide and 21 inches tall. If she gets any bigger I'm going to have to train her down I only have about a foot left. Here is some pics.
image32562.jpg
image32563.jpg
image32564.jpg

Day 24 of flowering. I had to train her to the wall and made a bowl shape with the colas. 2nd shoots starting to take over the middle again. Here is some pics.
image265.jpeg
image259.jpeg
image258.jpeg
image257.jpeg
image256.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom