Auto Grow

thebeast27

On Vacation
Well here i am again.starting a fresh journel of 3 big yield auto seeds.il update with info as i go along.well seeds came today so currently soaking in a glass of water before been transferd into tissue.here are the seeds which i will be growing;):welcome:

Screenshot_2015-07-22-18-19-50.jpg
Screenshot_2015-07-22-18-20-58.jpg
Screenshot_2015-07-22-18-21-33.jpg
Seed number 1:)

Screenshot_2015-07-21-13-24-59.jpg
I have chosen biobizz light mix organic compost i have had great results with this before and great yield.so good value for money.all seeds will go in this medium from start to finish.also.these seeds will be grown in a myler tent with plenty of room for 3 :) and all seeds will be under 600 watt hps on 18/6 from start to finish. And start to finish should take 10 weeks max.thats all for now i will update with pics of feed and tent and so on when i have snapped some pics.have a great day every1;)

Damn nutty that was fast mate fair play how did u find my journel i havnt link sig or anything yet. And top work my friend good searching .may the journey begin my friend;) thanks again ur good lad:)

Thanks alot pal il try my best as always but this time im in right till the end no matter what happens.i will be topping amd light training all these ladies as i always do.i.have now got some reading to so ha ha.thanks again mate speak soon ;)

Thanks alot medfarmer mate yea all seeds sound nice and im always up for a challenge and 420 mag lets u share that with others which i find very pleased to be part of the community cause its such an awsome place full of great growing people.free the weed;)have a good day mate.

Back
Top Bottom