Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

What's good 420Fam!!! It's been a couple months now since our last journal closed but the Garden never stops! We've got a lot of exciting things going on as well as some very exciting things to come. I will be revealing all of it here, as it happens :thedoubletake:

A brief rundown of our current focus:

The wife is the GM and partner at our local dispensary, Hwy 30 Cannabis, and has recently started an edibles company called Cupboard Creations, distributed locally and also at a few locations in Michigan. This is really exciting for both of us and for our "main" patients as they do not (can not) smoke flowers/concentrates.

We also of course wind up with lots of trim and somehow wind up with everybody else's too! We recently purchased a set of bubble bags and have made a few runs of trim as well as nug-run bubble hash. We are starting to have so much excess that we weren't quite sure what to do with it so...I started an LLC.

"The Armistice" is registered as an LLC but we are not structured to turn a profit, simply as an avenue cover expenses and to create more medicinal products and get them to our patients. Products labeled under The Armistice brand include infused bath salts, lip balm and skin products. WE DO NOT SHIP and this is NOT AN AD. If you're an OMMP cardholder, feel free to stop by the shop but again, please no requests to buy any of the aforementioned products, I'm simply filling you all in on what we are up to.

OK, now that the scene is set...The cabs are all in full effect and the flower tent is running full steam too. We are clearing out some Autos that have been hanging around and we are also running a few "NLxTWreck" and Blue Dream. We were told they were keeper phenos but we will be the judge of that! Hopefully we can add one of them to the MotherShip and keep her around for a while.

Current Indoor Strains:

Pineapple Punch- Auto Seeds x2
Northern Wreck x3
Blue Dream x2

On Deck:

Oregon Lemons- Archive Seeds
Grimace OG- Archive Seeds
Bazooka Joe- Archive Seeds
Code Blue- Archive Seeds
RugBurn OG- Mad Cow Farms
Jedi Kush- Mad Cow Farms
Kandy Kush- 420Fam
Venus FlyTrap- 420Fam

We will also be growing out an impressive list of Afghani crosses that were gifted to us by a member of the 420Fam :thanks:! We are very excited about these and will likely use them to breed some new varieties at some point. I won't name them but, if you follow this thread- I'm sure you'll figure it out!

OK, that's it for now. I will be doing a huge photo post as soon as I can get them all uploaded and resized so hang in there for a day or two and we will get this thing rolling proper!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the ride!!!

And as always, thank you to :420: for this resource!

Trig

re: Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & the Wife

It will be another day or two before I get the pics of the indoor up but I did get those special Afghani crosses that I mentioned....mmmhhmmmm, super stoked for a few in particular. That's a whole new journal though and not for a while. In the meantime, take a brief tour of the little outdoor thing...100% legal OMMP.

Blueberry (DJ Short) (6 of these total :)
image297181.jpg
image297171.jpg

It's a secret for now...
image297251.jpg
image297241.jpg

Left to Right
image297141.jpg
image297161.jpg
image297231.jpg

Peace-

Trig

Well it looks like you you and me DK...for the moment anyway. I'm posting a few pics here of the MotherShip Cab and of a few that are in the flower room. Those damn LED's sure make it hard to get a good picture! I used to bring the ladies into the kitchen for waterings and trims but I'm now able to water in place and it's much easier...Pink photos will abound I am afraid.

CloneCab and MedCab 1.0 update soon...got some things cookin' in anticipation of some lab results on a particular strain currently in the greenhouse...Haha this is that moment you all of a sudden realize you're drowning in solid genetics and have to make some tough choices!!!

Alright here you go...

From left-right, NorthernWreck #1, Blue Dream #1, Blue Dream #3
image298681.jpg

Individually....
image298711.jpg
image298701.jpg
image298691.jpg

And in flowering...

NorthernWreck #2 and #4, respectively.
image29875.jpg
image298761.jpg

And the Pineapple Punch's
image298741.jpg
image298771.jpg

They're just starting to get rolling,18 days on 12/12. Adding two more ladies in a day or two, likely the Blue Dream mothers in order to make room for some Blueberry, Ripped Bubba and Frank's Gift mothers...

And a random shot from the outdoor...just because big outdoor things are sweet! :)
image298731.jpg
image298721.jpg

Peace

Trig

Hey Trig! Looks fantastic! Great job! Hey I know I'm south of you but have you ever had over heating of the roots as a concern? I have a house with a black plastic ground cloth. I had plants in black nursery pots and heck I had to run fans on the ground to push that heat out.
Maybe with the grow bags you get enough evaporational cooling to do the job. Either way I am sincerely impressed. I have 3 houses now but we will soon be adding 3 more. Best of luck in your new venture and with all you grow!

Hey Trig! Looks fantastic! Great job! Hey I know I'm south of you but have you ever had over heating of the roots as a concern? I have a house with a black plastic ground cloth. I had plants in black nursery pots and heck I had to run fans on the ground to push that heat out.
Maybe with the grow bags you get enough evaporational cooling to do the job. Either way I am sincerely impressed. I have 3 houses now but we will soon be adding 3 more. Best of luck in your new venture and with all you grow!

UTH2,

Thanks for swinging by and I'm glad you're diggin it. I've definitely had some heat issues in the root zone on my indoor stuff a time or two but, luckily, no problems in the greenhouse. The bottom 24" of the greenhouse is retractable to create cross-flow air movement in the root zone . It is also equipped with 2- 2000cfm fans that exchange the air every hour that also turn on when temps hit 84*and air is moved around when those fans/louvers are closed by 4- 16" wall mounted oscillators. Our water is ran through a giant chiller and hits the roots at around 58*, add in some evaporative cooling from that and my root zone stays saucy all summer!

Good luck getting those house fired up! Would love to see them up and running! Thanks again for stopping by, I'll get another proper update on here soon!

Trig

Hey Trig! Yeah mine are all roll up sides also. We use them to grow high tunnel tomatoes, but I've grown my share of weed in them too. I ended up running 2 rows of clean dry straw bales up on edge and then setting my containers between the rows. It helped a ton and the plants responded within 24 hours. Best of luck in all you grow!

Just a mini-update...

The 2 Blue Dreams and the Northern Wreck that are in the big cab are headed to the flower room. We need room and they just can't stand staying in veg any longer with bud sites starting to form everywhere. SO, out they go to make room for some "new" cuts out of the green house.

Really loving the phenos that I'm seeing and some of them are not into flower at all with a few others a little further along...so..

2x Ripped Bubba
9x "The Secret"
3x DJ Short Blueberry
image301281.jpg

We will root/transplant/cull these in about a week. Cull again and hopefully wind up with 6 or 8 nice mamas. We've got a high CBD pheno in here that we're trying to preserve...Anyways, LST update soon.

Peace

Trig

re: Garden in the Grande Ronde - Trig & The Wife

Another little update...

I finally got around to staking and LST with the aforementioned mother plants that were being moved to flowering...

The Blue Dreams are side-branch clones and are growing more up than out so a simple re-stake of the main stalk and a trim of some lower foliage was all that was needed...

The Northern Wreck was a top clone and was a little better suited for LST...that said, just minor tie-downs and a couple small snips...

Blue Dream...Definitely the Sativa leaning pheno and both are extremely vigorous. Don't mind the burnt leaf tip. After all it's...just the tip.
image302991.jpg

Northern Wreck- I sure do love the way this reina is looking!!!
image30297.jpg
image302951.jpg
image302981.jpg
image302961.jpg

MedCab 1.0 and 2.0 are now dark in anticipation of a short veg period for the clones in the CloneCab. We'll keep a few mamas and give away the rest. After that, a lot of seeds to consider and all of them are exciting.

Maybe I should do a poll for the next run of genetics...complete with detailed journal?

Well, have a great weekend ladies and gents! Send love to Oregon...half of my state is burning to the ground as we speak.

Peace.

Trig

Come on just the tip. :)
Looking good brother. I like taking tiny side branches and turning them into straight up bushes.
Sending positive vibes out your way. hope the fires get contained.
man several years ago I have to evacuate my house cause of fires. It sucked.

Yeah man I usually go for tops as I get better vigor, so I thought,but side dogs may become a staple to maximize space! Thanks for the vibes man the block is HOT that's for sure. I miss being on district when the action goes down, still got a few buddies running engine crews and jumping out of choppers...I had some friends lose their homes a couple years ago in the big Colorado Springs fire...crazy stuff man! Hope all is well out your way!!

Come on just the tip. :)
Looking good brother. I like taking tiny side branches and turning them into straight up bushes.
Sending positive vibes out your way. hope the fires get contained.
man several years ago I have to evacuate my house cause of fires. It sucked.

Back
Top Bottom