THC Bomb - Hempy Bucket - Mainline - Grow

King426

Time to get another Hempy Bucket grow going.

Strain = Thc Bomb
Grow Style = Hempy bucket
Lighting = Veg under a 250w mh / Flower under a 400w hps with 300w cfl side lighting
Training = Mainlining
Water = RO water / watering every 4 days in veg and every 3 days in flowering
Nutrients = General Hydro flora series / used in Lucas formula

Seed put into rapid rooter
Under 2 - 23w cfl's in a diy seed starting dome
100MEDIA_IMAG0460.jpg

3 days later sprouted, but leafs curled down bad. Believe it's due to over watering. Going to let the rapid rooter dry out some.
sprout28.jpg

Yeah I'm curious. What strength of nutes did you give them at 9 days?

I gave nutrients 11 days after it sprouted.
This list is per gallon
1.25ml = micro 2.5ml = bloom 1.25ml = calmag 1.25 = diamond nectar 5ml = peroxide
I watered with half the gallon. Then 4 days later gave them the rest of the gallon

Indeed you can, Grouchy! That's my plan for my current girls from seed. I'll let them get a few inches tall, chop off at the 3-4th node (or wherever) and keep the top as a clone. I'll then let what's left of the bottom of the plant recover and grow a bit before flowering.

People typically recommend cloning from the bottom of the plant, but it shouldn't really matter (I've done both). They say those branches root easier, but that's all hearsay.

Wow, she (hopefully) got a haircut! Can I ask why you're taking so much off/waiting so long to top? I usually top as soon as I can and only take off the top node... Different strokes for different folks, though!

I'm just following the protocol i got from an online grow magazine i subscribe to. I did it once before in a dwc grow with BC big bud and had awesome results. Plus i can't put it in the flower room till October 1st (got a liberty haze and a critical sensi star flushing right now) so she's got 2 more weeks of vegging any ways.

Back
Top Bottom