Crop King Jack Herer Auto Fem - DWC Drip - 1st Grow

urbanpharm

Put rockwoll in hydro setup on august 5th
IMG_54476.jpg

August 19th
IMG_55355.jpg

TODAY
IMG_56045.JPG

Using Gen Hydro Flora series with flowerlicious plus liquid and calimagic, also have their flush
250w CFL 6500k 14000lms
400w HPS Lumatek ballast and cool tube, 100-150cfm in and out (ballast can switch intensities 250w/250wsp/400/400sp if temperature is difficult, the turbo mode or wtv just puts out an extra 75w ish)
130cfm inlet for air
260cfm exhaust through 2600 canfilter exhausted through the top (2 130cfm fans one on filter one at the end of ducting)
USBfan to blow the plants
3x3x6 tent
RH: 57%
Temp 27.5C or about 81-82F

Question:
the white staining on the leaves are on the only other pictures i've seen of this strain online (cropking jack auto fem), so i'm wondering if this might be a trait of the strain, whether a deficiency or just a genetic anomaly?

about a week or two as seedlings before throwing into hydro on august 5th, not quite sure what I would consider as a count to figure when this autoflower starts flowering etc...

I havent really taken too much notes just kind of going by ear.

sept 1 update...

heavy veg going on, the top performer is doing well, the stunted one too, just wont be near as good on yield if its female.

Also have lettuce going on in there, I wish I could get my cannabis roots to do so well, I wonder if subculture would do well.

anyway here is some progress photos

pretty much at full strength vegging nutes so far 1500-2000ppm range

IMG_082238.jpg
IMG_082536.jpg
IMG_082623.jpg
IMG_082821.jpg
IMG_082338.jpg
IMG_083226.jpg
IMG_083330.jpg

holycrap they are moving along.... sexting time??

the smaller one (not sure, hoping female)
IMG_085132.jpg
IMG_083827.jpg
IMG_083725.jpg
IMG_083524.jpg

the high performer (almost undeniably female)
IMG_084027.jpg

girls confirmed... also growth progress... in transition nutrients.. will go to flower nutrients next week probably... looking like i'm gonna get a good amount of bud sites

sept 7 2015, at what specific point do you really start counting weeks for flowering?

IMG_56353.jpg
IMG_56326.jpg
IMG_56306.jpg

Looking fine? Why are the leaves of the larger one discolored? Deficiency of some kind I believe.
Just about to start my third season and have chosen CKS JH Autofem as the first lady of 2015 also got a couple freebies of og kush autofem so gonna throw one of those in to the grow too! Og kush (Dinafem)was my first ever grow and was very impressed. I consistently got 13 zip under 1000W, curios to see how the auto turns out. Going to do a journal on here (1st ever posted) once i get organized. Will be popping in... good luck.:thumb:

I'm not sure whats causing the chlorosis, nutes are pretty level. I flushed after noticing the leaves, redid the nutes, even added calimagic (with no change). I think it could be a trait of this strain since you it see a lot when you google the auto jacks.

MOAR!

they are about 30 inches tall so far, I do turn off the fans and spray a few shots of co2 while leaving it for an hour or so to feed. Its funny how you really see a noticeably larger growth the following morning if you gave them co2 the day before. Its kind of like adding kelp or floralicious plus, the next day you always see vigorous growth and bright green.

But yeah nothing fancy other than standard GH nutes with liquid koolbloom for bulking, floralicious plus (occasionally I add kelp) and now in flowering nutes.

IMG_56515.jpg
IMG_56495.jpg

I'm not sure whats causing the chlorosis, nutes are pretty level. I flushed after noticing the leaves, redid the nutes, even added calimagic (with no change). I think it could be a trait of this strain since you it see a lot when you google the auto jacks.

Good to know! I would have been going crazy tryin to figure out why.
But when I see a discolouration like that the first thing I check is the ph
:volcano-smiley:

Good to know! I would have been going crazy tryin to figure out why.
But when I see a discolouration like that the first thing I check is the ph
:volcano-smiley:
That's exactly were my search ended up, my pH indicated that I could've had a magnesium deficiency, and to leave color indicated either magnesium calcium or nitrogen, calimagic has calcium carbonate and magnesium nitrate, which would catch any of these... So I added it to the mix and made sure my pH was bang on.

Back
Top Bottom