Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

MagicJim

Creme de la Creme Photos: Sept 2016
What strain is it? Jack Herer, White Widow and Amnesia Haze (Robert Bergman 420)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? JH 20% - 80% Sativa dominant Feminized;
WW 40% - 60% Indica dominant Feminized; AH 20% - 80% Sativa dominant Feminized
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Seedlings
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor, Mars Hydro tent 3' 11" x 3' 11" x 6' 7"
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? My special - composed of Baccto Professional Grower's Mix, Calcitric Limestone, Azomite, Mykos, Perlite and EWC.
If soil... What size pot? 1 gallon Azalea pot then to 5 gallon Smart Pots.
Size of light? Mars II LED 900 W
Is it aircooled? Internal fans only
Temp of Room/cab? ~ 84 F
RH of Room/cab? 40% - 62%
PH of media or res? Target 6.50
Any Pests ? None at the moment
How often are you watering? Every 4 - 5 days target (Nute/water/water)
Type and strength of ferts used? RAW nutes by NPK Industries; Grow is 7-4-5, Bloom is 3-12-12, Cal-Mag 15-3
Seeds started Sep 4 2015 1 WW and 1 JH germinated and broke soil. AH failed. Seedlings up canned to 1 gal pots Sep 8 2015.

WW#2 and another AH restarted Sep 8 2015 12 hours in water then into paper towels 48 hours, then to solo cup. The second WW #2 broke soil Sep 17 2015. That AH is a hard nut to crack.

Earlier pics and details are in another thread and I'll just start as of today. See my sig for first grow. Questions and comments are welcome.

Poor babies need some water. JH first, then WW#1

WW#2 about to break ground

After they got some straight tap water with Ph measured at 5.64

I think that's all the details I'll provide for today. I'm really excited by this project. I've got some pics somewhere with an analysis of the nutes and will dig them out and send them up so you'll know what I'm working with. Jim

re: Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Subbed

Im in, one tip... dont allow youre soil to dry out so much, when it seperates from the sides of the pot like that the air can and will kill of the roots

Duly noted. Welcome to you and Happy Hemper.

Day 15

It's been a day of some frustrations. Lights are expected to come on at 6:00 am. I'm using a 3 outlet digital timer which was a little difficult to program but I thought I had that worked out on an 18/6 schedule. I'm generally awake around 5:00 am and after my coffee I noted the lights were on at 5:30 am. I really don't know when they came on and program indicates on at 6:00 am. I'll just reprogram and monitor.

Plants reacted well to their watering yesterday.

A height check...They are basking in the light and reflect short inter-nodal distance. I guess you know by now to click for larger images.

Form....I love the form of babies.

Solo cups....There is no noticeable progress here. I might have fouled these up.....again. Jim

Looking gd Magic, im really looking forward to the jack herer, ive never actually seen a grow of this plant. Ive also wanted to grow it myself many times but the 100 pound price tag put me off

Herb

Interested to see how your jack comes out brother. By chance I am running two jack girls myself.. also from robert bergman (420)

Day 16

Girls looked dry this morning. Gave them water Ph 6.3

These pics are before watering. Notice the curling (or canoeing) of the leaves, indicating they are attempting to conserve the moisture.

Shortly after the watering. Already starting to recover.

Seeds in solo cups. I'm just not sure what's going on here. 3 days ago it looked like one was breaking ground and then I think it dried. I'm still hopeful.

Oh, this will make someone happy and all excited and stuff: I dropped 2 Dark Devil Autos in water this morning. I'll need to have some buds in the next couple of months and this will happen if these beans will crack. These will go directly into 5 gal smart pots for germination (I think). I'll study some other germination techniques before the end of the day but have meeting this morning. Comments welcome. Jim

I would show you my jacks but this is yur thread.. cause i literally have one on day 20 n 30 and are not as far along as yours by far.. how tall are they ?

I would show you my jacks but this is yur thread.. cause i literally have one on day 20 n 30 and are not as far along as yours by far.. how tall are they ?

3 inches and growing its 6th node. I've already bragged to someone that these two are champions. Magic in that soil and they love their Mars Hydro LED. I'll come over and look at yours. Jim

Its funny but I said about jack herer, I never realised im growing a cross of it right now in my Cinderella 99, crossed with a haze of some sort. Youre plants are looking great Jim, keep it up

Herb :yummy:

I dont have current pictures rn magic j but they are uploading as we speak.. just transplanted the older one in a 7 gal smart pot this morning. Still only about three inches but I did top it in two spots

I dont have current pictures rn magic j but they are uploading as we speak.. just transplanted the older one in a 7 gal smart pot this morning. Still only about three inches but I did top it in two spots

This one looks sweet Random. They're gonna love the 7 gal pot. Cheers

1442763452613 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Re: Tent Grow Jack Herer and White Widow - Mars II LED

JH and WW look so much better when they are hydrated. They are absolutely gorgeous at this age. Day 17. I'm just about ready to give up on seeds for WW#2 and AH. Bad seed or unsuccessful germination. (Notice how I haven't taken credit for this failure today.)

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 18

While I thought these 2 looked good yesterday after watering the day before, to me this morning they looked no different. They did not grow as expected. I determined that I would place them in their final home; a new 5 gal Smart pot.

Before

OK...so check these roots. Structure may not be perfect but I think my timing was good. :high-five:

All is good with each getting a bunch of tap water with ph measured at 5.95 and 6.3. These two have my heart. I'll be planning their nute schedule real soon.

Back
Top Bottom