Crop King Seeds - Northern Lights Auto - First Grow - Very Basic

bridgeofsighs

Hi all. I am going to give this a shot, and see if it works. I've germinated two Northern Lights Autos, and planted them in 5 gal. pails. Due to space restrictions and multiple visitors, I can't have a full blown grow area just yet. Using Pro Mix, and water right now. I want to see if I can get a decent amount out of these girls. I don't need a lot, so if I can get enough for my liking, I'll hold off on a $$ setup for now. I will look into getting an LED setup though. I can see that being a benefit from all I've read.
IMG_20150930_182919_1024x768_zpsqrzyqjqq.jpg

Mods - I will fix the picture issues, as soon as I figure it out. It won't take long.

Hello bridgeofsighs,
Good to see fresh grows on the forums here.
Love the fact you are growing autos.
I see you planted in 5 gallon pots. I would have recommend 3 gallon instead, especially if space is a concern.
I am sure you know it's a recommended practice to plant the autos in their final container and not try to re-pot.
Not able to tell from the pics where your buckets will drain. Perhaps you can show this in a future pic.
Best of green buds to ya.:goodluck:

ps: Herby herby herby...how many subscriptions ya following mane? :cheesygrinsmiley:

There ya go! You learn something new all the time...even if it's something you should have known...lol I don't have a way for them to drain per se, but I lined the bottom of the pails with stone, and a layer of sand, so the actual grow medium is close to 3 gallons. I will definitely get on the drainage thing. I was anxious to get the germed seeds into the ground and get things moving!

Back
Top Bottom