Paradise Durga Mata ll CBD Feminized

Curly Beaver

Sprayed seed with water and put in a paper towel/baggy on 10/5
Sprouted in 18 hours, put in soil the morning of 10/7 and covered with plastic cup.

Soil is FoxFarmOceanForest/Perlite/ProMixBx equal parts
Veg Light is MarsHydro 96X5
Temp is currently 72F.
RH 62%

CBD 8.5%
THC 7%

90% Indica / 10% Sativa

I have only found one grow report so if anyone has grown this strain and can offer and advice please share as there is not much info out there.

I will try to keep this journal short and sweet.....so we'll see if I can keep on track :)

This is as good a pic as any to start with.
DurgaMata.jpg

Even though this journal was abandoned the grow was not. It was 4 weeks old today and I put in a 5 gallon Smart Pot. It is actually one of the nicest healthiest looking plants that I have grown. I am using Mills Nutrients on this one, never tried them before. I guess it's a new strain and I'm probably the only one excited about the higher and almost equal level of CBD. I'll jot down some notes now and then just so I can reflect back on them.

This journal can be moved back to Journals in Progress if you would like. We move any journal not updated during the last month to either Abandoned Journals or Completed Journals to keep Journals In Progress up to date.

I appreciate the offer but as I mentioned...I think I am the only person here that is remotely interested in this strain, either that or I just have boring journals :)
If it's OK with you I can just make myself an occasional note in case it's something I like. On the other hand, if you think it is useful, you can change it.
Thanks,
Beav

The Durga Mata ll CBD is now 4 weeks old. It was recently transplanted into a 5 gallon Smart Pot and is being fed Mills Nutrients. There have been no issues with this plant to date. I did top it once before I learned that Paradise recommends a single large Cola. If it continues to do well I would like to take a clone and do as they suggest.
CBD 8.5%, THC 7%, 90% Indica / 10% Sativa

DM12.jpg
DM21.jpg

Hi applegate,
I did a search of high CBD strains and it was in the top 10. I bought several variety's that I will be trying as room permits.
I have never ran Mills nutrients either so this is a break from the Fox Farms line-up and so far I like them, it has been very easy grow.
Thanks for looking.

Hey - that opens my eyes to a new way to research strains. I made the selection of the seeds I ended up buying by looking at a site where strains are organized by generic catagories of effects. I wanted to find strains that would both medicate and motivate to address my husband's pain but allow him to "haul that barge, tote that bale" throughout the day.

I know CBD plays a large role in pain and symptom relief so I'll have to pay more attention to that aspect. And my elderly mother has recently expressed an interest in MJ pain relief but probably isn't as interested in any "head" effect. I'm anxious to hear your evaluation of the Durga Mata and look forward to watching the progress of your grow.

Have a great day!

Hey - that opens my eyes to a new way to research strains. I made the selection of the seeds I ended up buying by looking at a site where strains are organized by generic catagories of effects. I wanted to find strains that would both medicate and motivate to address my husband's pain but allow him to "haul that barge, tote that bale" throughout the day.

I know CBD plays a large role in pain and symptom relief so I'll have to pay more attention to that aspect. And my elderly mother has recently expressed an interest in MJ pain relief but probably isn't as interested in any "head" effect. I'm anxious to hear your evaluation of the Durga Mata and look forward to watching the progress of your grow.

Have a great day!

Sounds familiar. I'm looking for the one that will provide pain relief for chronic back pain (failed surgery) and also an energy boost instead of wanting to take power naps all the time. (Although I have nothing against a good nap :) While I believe many strains will relieve the pain I don't like feeling out of control, the hybrid strains with nearly equal CBD:THC sounded like the way to go. I also have a PainKiller XL that shas been in flower for 4 out of 8 nweeks. That one should tell me if I'm on the right track. Then comes this Durga Mata CBD and I have Barneys CBD Blue Shark, CBD crew CBD Shark Shock, and Barneys CBD crittal cure seeds lined up and ready for the next grow. Out of all of these higher CBD strains, I'm hoping I find what I'm looking for. Thanks for the reply.

Got the ham in the oven to slow cook and it's still lights out in the grow room so I thought I'd take this idle minute and pop in and wish you a happy Thanksgiving. How's that beautiful plant doing? Did you take your clone yet?

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well applegate. The plant is doing very well but it'll be a couple days before I get her out for another pic as we have a lot of company through the weekend. I did take two clones, they have not sprouted roots as of last night but that's OK by me... I don't have room for anything else at the moment anyway. Thanks for stopping by.

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her in full flower!

Noticed your Semper Fi signature - I was born on the El Toro base. My mom was an E5 in the air traffic control tower. Spent my youth having my drawers turned out on the floor to be reorganized after an "inspection". I learned early that you don't mess with a Marine and you better keep your underwear lined up in perfect columns in the drawer!

She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her in full flower!

Noticed your Semper Fi signature - I was born on the El Toro base. My mom was an E5 in the air traffic control tower. Spent my youth having my drawers turned out on the floor to be reorganized after an "inspection". I learned early that you don't mess with a Marine and you better keep your underwear lined up in perfect columns in the drawer!
That is cool about your mom being in the control tower, talk about a skill that can be taken with you into the civilian world...
I was introduced to cannabis on Camp Pendelton in 69' and was pretty good friends with her until 71. This spring the VA decided to abruptly stop all narcotic analgesics and ordered everyone to find an alternative therapy. I went through all of the "traditional" options with no success but while doing an internet search to see what other vets were doing I decided to give this a try. Now my hopes and to a large extent my life depends on these high CBD strains. I'm probably a month away from my first harvest and 2 months away from finding out if I'm on the right track. I must say I have enjoyed the journey so far.... Thanks for stopping by applegate.

Back
Top Bottom