If soil... What size pot? 15L Fabric pots
Size of light? 300w MarsHydro, 2 100w 6500k CFL's
Is it aircooled? Yes
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Bio Bizz Organics
First Nutes 25 Nov 1ml Root Juice .5L H2O
Second Nutes 29 Nov 2ml Root Juice, 1ml Bio Heaven 1L H2O
Third Nutes 2 Dec 3ml Root Juice, 1ml Bio Heaven, .5ml Bio Grow, 1ml Cal., 1ml Mag. 1L H2O

Tent: Secret Jardin DS60 ( 60x60x150cm)
Ventilation: Inline 125mm Fan

Tent:
IMG_056932.JPG

IMG_057333.JPG

Nutes:
IMG_057438.JPG

IMG_057547.JPG

Easy Bud popped First
IMG_049332.JPG

7 days old
IMG_051635.JPG
IMG_051537.JPG

12 days
IMG_056328.JPG

IMG_056238.JPG
IMG_056329.JPG

IMG_056731.JPG

IMG_056636.JPG
IMG_056533.JPG

Holy Cow! Somebody spend some pretty pennies on awesome grow gear! Looks so new, clean, and fresh.
And your babies... they look awesome too!

Let's discuss some of your words... these words to be exact... "How often are you watering? Every day"
Your babies are young still, so this might be ok when they're small, but the idea is to let your plants cycle between wet and dry. Your plants really need a dry period between waterings to allow air to get to the roots. Depending on humidity and temps, watering cycles for soil grows is often much closer to "weekly".
I see you done your research... so I bet you know all that... but I had to toss it out there.

Thanks Tead, I tried to buy things I wouldn't out grow or would break half way through my grow. I might have gone a little over board but its worked out good so far.

I made a typo. I have been watering every 2-3 days depending on pot weight and soil moisture. I will correct above. Thanks for pointing that out.

Wow man count me in! Beautiful set up with great gear! I can tell you have a lot of love to pour into your girls, I wanna watch!

:love:

Thanks for coming by, it was your message over in the Vets forum that really got me thinking about doing this journal. Awesome to have someone with your knowledge along for the ride!

Subscribed RheinRover.

ROCK & ROLL

Thanks for coming by, it was your message over in the Vets forum that really got me thinking about doing this journal. Awesome to have someone with your knowledge along for the ride!

I'm happy to be here! I'm excited that I got you interested in the great fun we all participate in around here.

I don't think you're going to have a problem fitting in here at all. I look forward to getting to know you better!

:passitleft:

nice and clean setup :thumb:

subbed for the smooth ride :popcorn:

best of luck in the future :Namaste:

Plants look great this morning. Feels like they grew nearly an inch over night. Right now lights are on 18-6 which has worked perfectly. Temps are staying steady at 77, with night temps not dropping below 68 with RH around 45-55%. I have 3 small dishes with water inside to help with the RH I have also had to hang a wet towel for more moisture. Will try to keep the RH steady until flower then I will lower it to reduce my chances of mold.
Once I have my morning coffee I'll post up some new pics.

Back
Top Bottom