CKS White Widow - 1800 Watt - Hydro - Scrog

WestCoastDwar

Hey guys I'm going to be starting my grow in the next few days, I've got 16 white widows from crop kings seeds. They are in the late seedling stage and I am ready to put them under some more intense light, just need to finish organizing my grow room. This will be my first grow, I'm planning on using a scrog net and picking out 12 healthy plants to put on my 4x8 flood table. I will be growing in 6" rockwool, and a top feed drip watering system.

3x 600 air cooled MH conversion bulbs
3 digital ballasts
8" vortex exhaust fan with carbon filter
4x8 flood table
Heater, fans ect.
My room is 9.5x9.5
I will be using a resivoir and pump to feed my manifold and emmiters to each plant
I have both handheld ph tester and ppm tester
Will be using RO 4 stage water filters and GH floraNova nutes.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but here goes, looking forward to everyone's input and advice. Cheers

just a quick update, im still wiring my room but nearly done hoping to be in there in 2-3 days, here are some pics of my ladies.
IMG_187120.JPG
IMG_187018.JPG
IMG_186917.JPG
the four in the middle just sprouting are my blueberry seeds, im gonna pic the nicest outta the 4 and make it my mother. sorry bout the shitty photos tho my phone isnt the best and lighting tough.

Goodmornig from the west coast, its day 6 of veg for my girls and im having a bit of a problem, at first my leafs were drooping down abit so i figured i was overwatering,i also over did it with the nutes one day but have since corrected that i believe. so ive cut back on the watering and yesturay i did not even water them because the rockwool still seemed abit wet and no as light as i had hoped, i since watered them this morning cause a few leaves were getting dry, also the bottom leaves on some or yellow which mean it needs nutes? am i correct? i will post some pics and can u guys let me know your opinion please, any advice is greatly appreciated, i am starting to worry about these girls. also i am having a difficult time trying to figure when and how often i should water them, they are in 6 inch rock wool for 6 days now, does anyone have any experience in this department, i know everyone says to feel it and what not and i have been trying to but they still seem slightly wet.
also a couple of pics of my room :welcome:
IMG_190916.JPG
IMG_190817.JPG
IMG_190720.JPG
IMG_188214.JPG
IMG_188117.JPG
IMG_188015.JPG

one more question, my lights are at 20 inches from these girls is that too low to soon?

looking good. I would run 600 watt hps fixtures 2-3 feet away from plants that size for now. if the temperature isn't too high 2 feet is good. if you want you can run just 1 light for now because 600 watts is more than enough for those little ones. you should also start you nutrient regime (since rockwool is basically inert). there are many different ways to water, but this is the way I do it. I soak the cubes with a mix (about 500 ppm for plants that size) and I don't water again till they're lighter in weight. that should be in about 2-3 days. watering the cube till runoff flushes the rockwool (which stabilizes the pH in the cube), prevents patchy dry spots in the cube, and trains the roots. eventually you'll get to the point where you'll need to water them to runoff basically every day. you can water them a little every day (or even multiple times a day) not to runoff, but I like the wet dry runoff method. there are some people with emitters who water multiple times a day and claim to get the highest yields, but I'm not sure if they water to runoff or not because I don't have experience with emitters. it's really preference. when I say dry I don't mean bone dry.

thx b.real i appreciate the help. i have been watering them till they drain some out the bottom, the reason i am running to lights is cause i cant keep it warm enough during the day with one light only, and today i moved the light back to about 28 inches, i will an eye on it and see if i need to go more. again thanks for the reply :thanks: i definetly need the help

Back
Top Bottom