Vladimir's - Coco - Acapulco Gold - Flux - CMH 150W

VladimirPutin

:420:

:volcano-smiley:

:thumb:

Welcome ,

I have two females that were just fluxed today.

Light Schedule : 24/0
Substrate : Coco 1 liter buckets
PH 5.5-6.5
PPM Feed : 600
Food : Vlad's Inorganic Mix
Air Temps : 70F
Strain : Mystery Equatorial
Light : DIY LED full spectrum 5000K, 150 watt real power draw

So here we go... they are in recovery from the dofoliation for flux and will come around in a couple of days.
I plan on moving them to 12/12 within 10 days :bongrip:

Vlad

Vlad Updates :

New growth starting since the transplanting from DWC to coco pot and then Fluxed. Double Whammy!

Feed is 5.5 PH, 600 PPM

:bongrip: Vlad

They are building steam! The Stall is over!

Back story: These two plants are from a previous grow in hydro that always got root rot. Finally they were transplanted into 1000 ml pots, fluxed, and put on 24/0 lights.

Flower time soon :bongrip::bongrip:

Vlad

Hello Spart, Please lurk around!

Revised the nutrients. Readjusted all the ratios, NPK Cal and Mg plus micro nutrients. All hydro stuff, soluble in water.

They are picking up a little more every day. They are watered once a day now, 550 PPM. Starting to give me that skunk odor again.
The burnt tips may have been from over-watering during last days they were in the DWC.

:bongrip: V

Hello Everyone,
Suddenly my thread was reactivated. How cool is that?

CHOOO CHOOOOOO! !!
The cannabis express is coming Vlad's way finally :xmas:
Today is the last day of not being on 12/12

I've got my CMH ready, 50 celsius at the outer envelope, running the lamp open, safety was holding the Vlad back from more lumens :bongrip:

I'm getting psyched. Tomorrow I will be completing the tent and off she goes into the darkness for the first time.

IMG_022753.JPG
IMG_022650.JPG
IMG_022343.JPG
IMG_022548.JPG

V :bongrip:

Thank you Spitz for sticking around for Flower stage :bongrip:

Day Zero 12/12

Hmmm... CMH sure is hot. I don't care if it's less hot than MH or HPS.... IT'S HOT

I have all kinds of blowers around the bulb, cooling it and keeping airflow inside of my under-the-desk grow cab.

Going to put her to bed in an hour and wrap up the light proofing job.

Prepare to be bombarded!! with photos... Leaves are looking great, healthy sheen is forming on the older leaves

IMG_022944.JPG
IMG_023045.JPG
IMG_023147.JPG
IMG_023258.JPG

Vlad :bongrip:

Cheers Mr. Snid
Thanks for joining us Comrade Chronic and F.E.
Things are swell. She's very busy, grew a lot over her first night of darkness
I'm feeding the Nitrogen until week 5 of flower... we'll see how long she stretches for
D A Y 0 1 12/12

IMG_023545.JPG
IMG_023646.JPG

Vlad :bongrip:

Vlad I have two sprouts in coco solo cups, with 1/4 perlite, and have some newbie questions about coco. I know that it drains well, and once the roots take over the container, can be watered several ones a day. For this stage though- to me it looks to be too wet for comfort. I feel like they need to be babied a little, just like in soil or peat moss. I had to leave the victims to some sort of autowatering setup for the week. I set it to just give them a little each day. If they live through the week I think things will get easier. Does this sound right to you? Or could I be soaking them down?

Vlad I have two sprouts in coco solo cups, with 1/4 perlite, and have some newbie questions about coco. I know that it drains well, and once the roots take over the container, can be watered several ones a day. For this stage though- to me it looks to be too wet for comfort. I feel like they need to be babied a little, just like in soil or peat moss. I had to leave the victims to some sort of autowatering setup for the week. I set it to just give them a little each day. If they live through the week I think things will get easier. Does this sound right to you? Or could I be soaking them down?

I watered my 3 node seedlings to runoff 1 time per day. I do start them in solo cups though. I suspect the smaller volume aids to some extent. Treated more like a soil system for the first 2 weeks. Once they get rolling, you can pour it to them. That's been my limited experience.

I'd think the perlite would even add another line of drowning defense. I've just used straight coco. I think they'll be fine WC

:welcome: ::passes freshly packed bong to Chenzi::

Weeze, from last week I could only water the coco every other day. There are 2 schools of thought.

A. Don't water until pretty dry (soil style)
B. Water whenever it's at least %60 dry. (I`ve used this one)

Also not heavy on the PPMs of the feed while they are still building the root ball.

Once you have the girls roots established in a smallish container like in my journal, then you can let the flood gates open (frequent small feedings with lights on). I too will be doing a auto watering thing in a week or maybe by 2nd week of flower. I will post the feed times and keep you updated.

Vlad:bongrip:

DAY 02 FLOWER PHASE

I am in awe at how fast she is growing! Will she grow 4X her original size by the time she's in full bloom?

IMG_023744.JPG
IMG_023852.JPG

A peek inside of Vlad's Thunder Dome where all the action is taking place

150W CMH

IMG_023948.JPG

Vlad:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom