Salchipapa27's - Soil - Blue Mystic Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

salchipapa27

Im currently growing two Nirvana Blue Mystic Autos. They are under a t5 sun blaster and have shown growth from it. Im trying to keep the lighting schedule to 18/6. The seeds popped about 4 days ago. I put them in the soil Jan 2nd. And I will upload pictures of them from yesterday Jan 4th and today Jan 5th. My main concerns with this EXTREMELY cheap setup is if the lighting is sufficient, if i'll need to feed it nutes or not, ALSO if I should change the containers they are in now before it's too late because they are in small containers about a quart I believe.

20160104_151159.jpg
20160104_151207.jpg

Jan 4th

20160113_170418.jpg
20160113_170412.jpg
i moved the seedlings over to a 3 gallon pot each. Can anyone tell me if they look good or not. I only noticed a lightish yellowish coloration spot on one of them. Please someone take a look if anybodies out there

20160204_144128-1.jpg
20160204_144134.jpg
20160204_144139-1.jpg

The girls are starting to preflower a little and im excited :) Feedback is always welcomed. Im using the water bottle cocktail to bring up humidity and its actually brought it up since i took the picture. :thumb:

When a leaf covers an other, it doesn't allow the higher Kelvin frequencies to permeate the leaf, only the lower, red end of the spectrum. When the plants receive a lot of lower K, it puts the stomas to sleep, stopping growth to allow the bigger plant above it to grow ; spacing your branches by lst (low strength training) or scrogging early-on will maximize the amount of light each leaf gets and evenly spread growth!

It was very hard for me to find something to say, you're doing very well! :goodjob:

When a leaf covers an other, it doesn't allow the higher Kelvin frequencies to permeate the leaf, only the lower, red end of the spectrum. When the plants receive a lot of lower K, it puts the stomas to sleep, stopping growth to allow the bigger plant above it to grow ; spacing your branches by lst (low strength training) or scrogging early-on will maximize the amount of light each leaf gets and evenly spread growth!

It was very hard for me to find something to say, you're doing very well! :goodjob:
Thank you so much. This is my first grow so im trying to do all the hard work to make sure it comes out better.by low stress training do you mean like bending the branches out my hand and then trying a tie after a week of doing it manually? I was worried about not all leaves recieving light but i havent tried any training but im interested in it. Thanks again for the feedback .

Salchipapa27s First Grow Journal

Salchipapa27's - Soil - Blue Mystic Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

I've flowered 4 plants under a 192 watt, T5HO 2', 8 bulb (24w). Look at current grow 1st page shows results. I love my T5 and have two auto 3 days up under them now. I'll flower them in there as well since tent filled up more then I thought.

Cheers

20160210_215058-1.jpg
This is my nirvana freebie going pretty good the bottom is little yellowish but the top looks good so im happy

20160210_215102-1.jpg
20160210_215110-1.jpg

These are the two autos doing good and strong i wonder how much longer till i start to see the actual nuggets :circle-of-love:

20160210_215116-1.jpg

I can already see some oranging of the trichomes? are those? I think not i think those are pistils but i actually cant see the trichomes with a jewelers loop like most people recommend I use. Any advice on that would help.

Any feedback is welcomed. As far as the fungus gnat problem Ive noticed the sticky trap getting more and more flys so im going to pick up the Vermiculite I was recommended to top the soil with. How does the damage from fungus gnats look like? just stunted growth? Thank you for whoever views this and double thanks if you leave feedback :Namaste::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom