Emmie's LSD Grow Log

It was mentioned that someone wanted to see an LSD grow log... seems she has been a tempermental girl for several people. Let's see how she does with me.

After a slow start with 2 bad bulbs in the veg room, I give you 2 week old, LSD:
DSCF51154.JPG
DSCF51142.JPG

So far so good... this should be a purely organic grow... she has known nothing other than AACT brews and distilled water.

Well, last week showed me that LSD is definitely a picky little girl. She is a very aggressive rooter and started complaining right away, at 2 weeks old, that a solo cup was not good enough for her. We had a talk and I explained to her that I would give her more room, and give her roots some fungi to play with, if she would just settle down.

The strategy seems to have worked. The dramatic yellowing as a result of her fit is going away and she has sent out some correctly colored new growth. She should start rapidly growing from here on out... we have a deal.

LSD17.JPG

The last watering of our little LSD was with a 48 hour EWC AACT (earthworm castings actively aerated compost tea) and 48 hours later it is obvious that the microherd is hard at work and was just what my plants wanted. A very satisfying deep green has mostly taken over in the veg tent, and growth is amazingly fast on all the plants. Our little LSD loved it so much that she raised her top node up far enough for me to be able to snip it off, the goal being to make 2 top nodes, which I can train to go out horizontal, increasing the width of the plant and not the height. She seems to be responding well to our last talk, and I don't think she is going to be a problem any longer. It was just getting her out of that temperamental early stage when she was all roots and very little up top... you got to watch these early complainers, sometimes they really turn out to be superior plants.

Here she is just after the cut, giving me that first haircut look of surprise:
cutlsd.JPG

We can see that she is going to be dark girl, full of mystery and strength:
lsd_2_.JPG

And here, in case your curious what was seen in the background... the rest of the veg tent, most of the plants tied up into some sort of bondage situation. All the leaves are taking on that thick, dark, happily and organically fed look to them... it makes me very happy to look in there:
veg56.JPG

Just a quick update on our LSD to show how she is responding to the topping. She does seem to be happy. :)

LSD_3_.JPG

Current plans are to flux her to keep her short and as she outgrows this 3q container I will move her into a 3gal and eventually a 7 gallon smart pot. At this point she is showing no stress and is rapidly growing under the Agromax PurPar Growth bulbs.

Other plants I am fluxing to grow along with her this round:
Tangerine Dream
gc_5_.JPG

Green Crack
td_5_.JPG

I'm interested in your LSD grow, I got some Gorilla seeds too and its good to see their product in action.

Cheers,

Millertm

Vlad only has Guerrilla Seeds... It's just not the same :rollingeyes:

I hope to win a Gorilla contest and try Jack Herer some day...

Let's see some LSD updates!

V:bongrip:

You are right! It is time for an LSD update!

Since I last left you, she has been growing at an amazing rate and has been putting out some nice big leaves. The branches supporting them look very sturdy already, she is going to be a strong one.

I last left you right after pinching off the top growth tip, here is a shot to show how she has recovered from that in about 7 days:
DSCF51963.JPG

These two top growth tips will be bent over horizontally soon to widen out the plant and supercharge her output.

Here she is from the top:
DSCF51952.JPG

And here she is from the side so you can see the short internodal spacing the PurPar bulbs are allowing me to achieve:
DSCF51942.JPG

And then my last comment has to do with the lower leaves. If you look at early pictures of our girl when she was having her early problems with her roots in the solo cup, you will see lower leaves that look like they were not going to make it. This is why I do not trim leaves. Look at them all now, fully healed, green, and producing. Even the mostly damaged leaf has come back to productivity, even with damage in the middle. It is remarkable how strong the will is to survive in a weed.

DSCF51973.JPG

Good afternoon Emilya, Budbager here new member first time grower. Not to long ago before I introduced myself or started a journal I was on here cruising journals looking for someone who just started a LSD or was relatively fresh, I came across yours and when I read your first sentence I was like...how did she know!!! Your LSD looks strong and healthy and look forward to watching this grow with a close eye and see how it all unfolds! Have a great day!!

the last grow on my outdoor long ass journal was an lsd as well :;):
I still got another seed as well not sure tho I got a few seeds given to me so might be obliged to do them first.
Your LSD is looking awesome :goodjob:
And yeah she'll bounce back in no time are you giving her some root juice or something like that??

Back
Top Bottom