2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

Hozona

Welcome to the 2016 ALL BID GENETICS GROW!
All plants I will be growing are BID GENETICS from his seed experiments or my cross strains using BID BEANS
I have three babies that are up and going, I will be popping some more later this month.
One KROC (his strain) and two HYBID (my cross strain)
0115161236.jpg

Should be a productive year if I can keep my health in check
All for now!

logo8.gif

Front Row
:Namaste:

I think, as did my friend Jandre' , that K-ROC seemed to be a very fragile strain to germinate and get going. I will probably germinate a couple more HYBIDS (BID's Royal Purple + Chemdog Hybrid) and some more P-ROC since they did so well last year outside. After they are outside at the end of May I'll try some autos indoors.

Very Cool Journal. B.I.D. is proud! :cheesygrinsmiley: I will be looking forward to an awesome journal.

Rock On
:allgood:
Hozana

Hey zana Ho zana da da da da da :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still room in the front row! The Doc snags a seat and gets out his canna beverage, magic flight and :popcorn: smothered in canna butter! Ready for the show!

Did you end up popping the Royal Purp / Chemdog? That sounds quite delicious too. Quite the lineup for this grow you have there!

:thumb:
Bob

Still room in the front row! The Doc snags a seat and gets out his canna beverage, magic flight and :popcorn: smothered in canna butter! Ready for the show!

Did you end up popping the Royal Purp / Chemdog? That sounds quite delicious too. Quite the lineup for this grow you have there!

:thumb:
Bob

WELCOME! Gonna be a long flight so make yourself comfortable. Yes the cross I call HYBID is that combo. Trying to get it, 1 K-ROC, and some more P-ROC going inside until transplant time (end of May). They should be huge by then! :cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE! :yahoo:
As promised, some new pics
The set-up as of now From L to R Bean germinating, P-ROC Sprouts, K-ROC baby, 2 HYBID babies, HYBID Sprouts and Seed Experiment (Himalaya Blue Diesel Auto end of BID Memorial Grow)
0121161315.jpg

P-ROC Sprouts
0121161316b.jpg

HYBID Sprouts
0121161316.jpg

K-ROC, HYBID babies
0121161316a.jpg

The theeea the theeea that's all folks! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got to the hydro/organic grow store today :yahoo:
Picked up a couple bags of Fox Farm Ocean Forest, worm castings, mykos, Fish bone meal, bat guano, rock wool cubes to start either an Autoflower grow or the Pineapple Kush the guy said he wanted me to try. If so, I will segregate it from the other plants, it should be interesting. I will be doing transplants tomorrow and building my new hydro. I am soaking the rock wool cubes in rooting solution and will be soaking some auto-flower seeds tonight from my Himalaya Blue Diesel (AF). Get some pics taken tomorrow also. Also gotta go back to the store tomorrow because I forgot to pick up the net cups I needed.:hmmmm:
:oops:
All for now!

logo8.gif

Hey, Hoz!! How y'all?!

SUB-ed

Glad to see you here...have my health in line now and ready to do some 'sperimenting with strains, all BID, but possibly some Pineapple Kush for a friend after I get my stuff going. Popping some Purple #1 Bid crossed with an Auto-flower strain beans right now...it really is going to be cooler the next few days here but my T5 and a couple 4" diam. ctf bloom cycle bulbs keep it warm enough. I'll peek in on you in a minute or so!
:circle-of-love:

As promised, some pictures
First the veg cabinet with 6 tomato and 2 Jalapeno and larger veg area with my BID babies
IMG_134824.JPG

P-ROC, K-ROC, and HYBID Babies
IMG_134930.JPG

One P-ROC and one HYBID baby and soaking rock wool cubes. Waiting for the Purple #1 auto to sprout. Going hydro with them when they do sprout.
IMG_135028.JPG

That's ALL for now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom