The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

It's been over a month since I tore the tent down and headed off to my first vacation in 7 years. I learned that I need to be growing and two months off is about a month and a half too long for me. :laughtwo: I've been wandering the threads like a homeless waif, but I've also been incredibly busy researching and writing blog posts associated with Concentrated Cannabis Oil (CCO) and, of course, vacationing. As I've delved deeper into the study of the Endocannabinoid System and how Phytocannabinoids aid and enhance the body's natural defenses it's become obvious that my grows will now be geared more towards the production of CCO and edible meds than recreational. I voluntary gave up any and all cannabis to take this vacation, and that experience, coupled with the information I've uncovered in my studies, has caused me to accept the importance of cannabis to my own health and the value of incorporating concentrated cannabis oils in our lives.

Why I'm Growing
I'll continue to use cannabis recreationally, but the focus has shifted more towards the medicinal applications. It's time to heal myself and to offer the potential through oils to my daughter, who's suffered too much in her life from a debilitating Severe Anxiety Disorder that's been complicated with obesity and the threat of diabetes. I'd hope to avoid the path her father took.

This grow is all about change - change of grow space, change of lighting, change of attitude. From this point out I'll be running a healing garden. My choices of strains will be guided by the physical malady it's meant to treat, predominantly my daughter's anxiety, which we plan to treat through tacking, and my battle with scalp psoriasis, coupled with the aches and creaks of the aging body. My daughter's low tolerance for cannabis is further challenged by her penchant to have panic attacks while euphoric. Proper tacking will eliminate the concerns about euphoria, and the inclusion of some methods of Creative Inhibition will increase the number of cannabinoids working in her system, thus increasing the medicinal effectiveness. I'm determined to help her heal.

I still have 18 days before I get home, but I feel a need to begin working out the complexities of the planning stage, so I'm starting the grow journal now to document that process. I've come into a bit of mad money and I want to be cautious about where it gets directed. There's such a danger of frivolous and impulsive spending. My hope is that with all the brilliant minds who've supported me looking over my shoulder I can be more thoughtful and make wise purchases.

What I'll Be Growing
I'll be starting with autos setting up the perpetual machine again. Everything, and I mean everything is open for discussion as I begin the preparations. I haven't settled on strains or spaces or anything else, other than my plan to plant the day after I get home on the 3rd of February.

So let's get to work.

Absolutely. I also need to use as many tricks for creative inhibition as possible for her. She has a very low tolerance for THC.

I'm so glad to have you here, because I need your guidance on this. What would you recommend mon ami?

oh yeah... front row center! You will recognize me by my floppy hat and big sunglasses... yep, thats me in the lawn chair!

:laughtwo: Alright girl! Make yourself at home. :passitleft: Pass it on. I have a few more invitations to get out.

Hello SweetSue,

I've heard nothing but good things about you. I am also growing to help my husband's anxiety. Right now I have nirvana's bubblelicious autos and cream of the crop narco purps which are both supposed to be good for anxiety. However. they are both high in thc and cbd so don't choose these for your daughter. I'm not sure what strain would be the best, but at least you know two strains that wouldn't be best. hope you don't mind me joining your journey

Just today, 3 of us tried Northern Lights, fresh off the bud drying lines.

Interestingly, we all had a loss of appetite while high. Each of were about 2 hours late in noticing our regularly scheduled eating times - twice for my wife.

It's not for everyone, but a strain that takes away the munchies (apetite control) can come in handy for weight control.

NO way, front row on a SweetSue grow? I'm blessed!

I'm the one who's blessed to have you here arteekay. :circle-of-love:

Love you sweetly. I sure wouldn't miss this for the world! So much happiness and joy. I can't wait for the magic!

:love:

Welcome my dear friend. It's so good to have a home address again. :laughtwo:

Subbed. Page 1.

If I stopped to write down the reasons why, I'd probably show up on page 3 :rofl:

I'm so pleased to have you among the crew Rad. You always keep me on the straight path when I tend to wander off course. :laughtwo:

Hello SweetSue,

I've heard nothing but good things about you. I am also growing to help my husband's anxiety. Right now I have nirvana's bubblelicious autos and cream of the crop narco purps which are both supposed to be good for anxiety. However. they are both high in thc and cbd so don't choose these for your daughter. I'm not sure what strain would be the best, but at least you know two strains that wouldn't be best. hope you don't mind me joining your journey

Welcome MsSiroz. :welcome: I'm honored to have you along for my latest joyful journey. My deepest respect for your own attempts to bring relief to your beloved. That was what brought me to this marvelous site in the beginning.

The strains I choose will be primarily to produce oil for my daughter. I'll be teaching her to tack as a protocol. She won't even attempt using the vape, and tacking will get more phytocannabinoids into her system anyway. I lost her father last year to the ravages of diabetes. She doesn't have it yet, but she's flirting with it and I can't do that again. I've watched my baby suffer with anxiety her whole life. The only answer the medical establishment offers her are drugs that take her personality away. We find that unacceptable. I'm a woman driven to find a way to help her heal. I know with my whole being that the secret lies in cannabis, and more particularly in CCO.

Just today, 3 of us tried Northern Lights, fresh off the bud drying lines.

Interestingly, we all had a loss of appetite while high. Each of were about 2 hours late in noticing our regularly scheduled eating times - twice for my wife.

It's not for everyone, but a strain that takes away the munchies (apetite control) can come in handy for weight control.

I've personally found this to be the case with every sativa-dominant strain I've grown to date. It was one of the reasons I decided I was a sativa girl.

Hi Sue! For those of us who had to take a break from growing, getting back down to business allows us to appreciate the process all the more....I was away for 3 months and I have to say, tomorrow I will be jarring the last of my first grow back of CCO meds Darkstar, recommended by Cajun....it was a very laid back and joyful experience, as you would say, but truly I have never been happier....this oil making business has been a year in the making for me; the medicinal angle is so rewarding, I think you will love it....looking forward to learning from all of our 420 friends and growing in my cannabis medicinal journey as you are....cheers, and happy new year!

Welcome Canad420. How delightful to have you join us. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Sue! For those of us who had to take a break from growing, getting back down to business allows us to appreciate the process all the more....I was away for 3 months and I have to say, tomorrow I will be jarring the last of my first grow back of CCO meds Darkstar, recommended by Cajun....it was a very laid back and joyful experience, as you would say, but truly I have never been happier....this oil making business has been a year in the making for me; the medicinal angle is so rewarding, I think you will love it....looking forward to learning from all of our 420 friends and growing in my cannabis medicinal journey as you are....cheers, and happy new year!

Shawnee, I'm so pleased to find you here. Your gentle and positive energy is a balm to me. I'm so incredibly excited to have reached this point in my cultivator's journey. I'm tempted by that Darkstar, but I'm waiting to hear Cajun's recommendations for the daughter. I'll personally be able to use anything that's sativa-dominant, so I'm probably going to make my own oil from a mix that includes the likes of Carnival and something else interesting from my generously-stocked seed bank.

It's so rewarding to hear of your successes as a professional caregiver. That's my dream, and my major impetus to move to a legal state before year's end.

Ahhhh..... Contentment. :kisstwo:

Let's see if I can grow another couple plants that look like they might have been done by your hand. I love a challenge. LOL!

It's nice to have so many friends and a few new ones show up on the first day. When you take time off growing there's this tiny voice in the back of your mind telling you you'll be forgotten. Of course, I've been all over the site the entire time, taking over some of your journals from time to time :laughtwo: but there's something extra special about an address in the grow journals.

I need to stop and go to sleep now, but I'll be ready and raring to go tomorrow morning. We can talk about tents then. Good night my dear friends. :love:

Back
Top Bottom