Not So Stealth Closet Grow - Amnesia Haze - Hydroponic - 240W LED - SCROG

stealthgrow

High everyone, its been a while since I've started a new journal here on 420magazine.com, and I figured its about time.;)
A lot has changed since my last journal, but a lot has stayed the same, through it all I never stopped growing.
I'm still growing in the same old closets, and they have definitely paid for themselves by this point.

My last round of Amnesia Haze yielded 6.4 ounces, which was a new record for me. Its gonna be hard to beat, but I'm certainly gonna try. I also just harvested some White Widow that is really nice. Lucky for me, I had cuttings from both the strains for another round in the closets.

I have one closet of Amnesia Haze on day 21 of flower. I cleaned up the bottom of the plants this weekend and did some light defoliation on the main canopy to allow a little more light down to the bottom, and also to help with air circulation.
My second closet was just harvested out (White Widow) and cleaned, and three new plants transplanted in. One White widow, and two Amnesia Haze.
There is one small problem. The White widow has a 60 day flowering period, and the Amnesia is an 85 day strain. So what I've decided to do is put the Widow in with the haze, mainly to get cuttings from it while its still in veg. Once I have cuttings I'll probably just pull it from the closet to make room for the Amnesia Haze. This way I can keep the White widow strain I have going, cause I'm really liking the smoke. I'll do a full proper grow of the widow next round.
Anyway.....on to the stats and pics.

Royal Queen Seeds Amnesia Haze
THC 22%+-
CBD Medium
Yield Indoor 600-650gr m2
Height Indoor 80 - 140 cm
Flowering time 10-11 Weeks
Genetic Background Original Amnesia Haze
Type Sativa: 70% Indica: 30%
Effect Extremely high, long-lasting, body relaxing

Amnesia Haze day 21 of flower closet stats
Day 21 of flower.
PPM= 690
PH= 5.9
water temp=62.3F
Air temp= 79F

IMG_007361.JPG

IMG_007556.JPG

IMG_007754.JPG

IMG_007968.JPG

IMG_008160.JPG

IMG_008842.JPG

IMG_009048.JPG

IMG_009550.JPG

Royal Queen Seeds White Widow
THC 19%+-
CBD Medium
Yield Indoor 450-500gr m2
Height Indoor 60 - 100 cm
Flowering time 8-9 weeks
Genetic Background White Widow S1
Type Sativa: 50% Indica: 50%
Effect Extremely stoned

Second Amnesia Haze & White Widow in veg closet stats
Day 7 of veg in the closet.
PPM= 337
PH= 6.0
water temp= 62F
Air temp= 77F

IMG_009256.JPG

IMG_007159.JPG

IMG_007258.JPG

Here's a couple pics of the White Widow from my most recent harvest. Its still curing but, its gonna be some fire bud.

IMG_0043104.JPG

IMG_0044105.JPG

IMG_004598.JPG

Harvested and dried.
IMG_005188.JPG

IMG_0050103.JPG

A Couple more pics of the closets.

IMG_009662.JPG

IMG_009753.JPG

I had the honor to split a judges package from the Karma Cup in Toronto last October. Definitely the best buds, edibles, and shatter/waxes I've ever smoked and eaten. Can't wait til next year!!

IMG_009854.JPG

IMG_010060.JPG

Well, that's it for now. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning with all of you again, and catching up with old friends. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Stay medicated my friends, Cheers. ;)

Subbed! Can't wait to see how it turns out SG! I tried making a trellis system like you today! Frustrating say the least! .. I'm just not that handy .. Ohh well .. I'll keep at it hopefully they will fit in there... I'm going to get my thread started here soon so you can see it.. I started to have small issues that I need input from the experienced ... Some of my lower fan leaves are getting some wierd discoloration.. I assume it's lack of MagicCal .. I added full strength to see if that helps .. I'm using R/O water and was using 1/2 nutes .. I dunno .. We'll see .. Glad to have you back though

So, you're annexing Stealth's journal?

:)

:rofl:

After all these years with the hole damn war on drugs policy. I don't know if a stoner like me is quite up for taking on Putin in solidarity with the currently occupied nation of Stealthgrow. Im gonna do a classic NATO move on this one - observe from a secure distance.

:popcorn:

High everyone, sorry for the lack of updates the last week. I've actually been upgrading the room. I picked up a new 5x5 gorilla grow tent, and the 400+ spectrum king light. The tent is setup but still waiting on the light. Pics are coming soon.
Thanks to everyone who has subbed thus far.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom