Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

SoloVoodoo

So this will be my attempt at the start of a journal to keep everyone informed on my current grow so far I think I may have a decent enough setup to start.

My current equipment follows

Strain: White Voodoo from CKS, blueberry from CKS, and og kush from rare earth seeds

Light: 600w hps light energ bulb with hid the ace ballast also from light energ (local hydro shop had sale on ballast)

Grow area: 4x4x6 grow tent don't need anything bigger if anything it's too big for my room haha

Medium: mostly 2gal pots with soil trying two dwc buckets at 5 gal each

Rt/Rh: between 87-90f (working on funds to get good fans) room humidity between 30-35%

So far everything is looking good a little behind on the journal as these were started on the 22Nd of Dec in hopes of getting some smoke for the anniversary with the wife she was more then willing to go along with the idea so here I am :)
1452884020444.jpg

1453222934731.jpg

1453399332698.jpg

1454138262919.jpg

DSC_0004100.JPG

Forgot to add this is the white voodoo it was started Dec 22 out of 5 seeds only girl to survive and what luck too germed from reg seeds

re: Solovoodoo's Crop King Seeds - White Voodoo & Blueberry Grow

Will be posting update tonight as pics are a few days old and she's growing fast :D also in flowering about 2 weeks have to figure out exactly but have a 30x scope so was just gunna go by trich check

So as promised here is a little mini update :)

First few pictures are the first I am showing anyone of my other hopeful girls (still have to wait for blueberry to show) added ghs cheese just to see if I can't get this dwc down looking forward to gaining experience in this as I can only grow in my off season of work (winter) so can only do a few plants I do plan on giving away a blueberry just waiting for person to get space as well as a third og kush that is in a smaller container anyways the pics haha :p

DSC_0006108.JPG

These are my confirmed girls on my og kush well they should be I chose fem seeds haha ones a little lanky due to getting back in the routine of things and chose too small of a pot to start in other is way younger and is doing 100x better

DSC_000798.JPG

This one is one of the lovely blueberries still waiting for it to show but am hopeful

DSC_000893.JPG

Ah on to this blueberry have a weird mutation going on as a few leaves have two starters and are starting to fold on eachother fighting for light and then the top went white and stopped growing for a day or so slowly gaining back colour and growth but still hopeful here's a pic of mutant leaf also
DSC_000991.JPG

I forgot to mention the last and final Strain added to my grow is green house cheese from as you guessed green house seeds they were on for $35 so figured what the heck popped one just to see if its for my next project next year
DSC_001095.JPG

Final blueberry in dwc that I'm trying for first time she seems a bit short to my liking and am wondering if I'm going about something wrong I Ph test every day keep it within range so no nutes are left behind I am using jungle juice 3 part micro, grow, and bloom with other goodies as plant is 2-3 weeks (didn't keep track of when I popped it very light solution as not to cause nute burn any ideas on if this is normal height or not?
DSC_001196.JPG

Last but not least my beloved lonely only white voodoo she was started on Dec 22 she has seen the slow gather of all materials that led up to this point (first set of pics of her are in a diy box that didn't really work out to well) she is on her second week of flower now showing more then ever I took two picks of the lovely white hairs shooting out from every new part of growth was so happy she showed as I was dreading having to pull such a lovely plant
DSC_001293.JPG

DSC_001380.JPG

DSC_001488.JPG

And thus concludes my update for today will update as frequently as I can or by request (as long as it's been at least a day or two haha) happy growing

:popcorn:

Great start Solovoodoos. :goodjob:

Consider adding your journal to your signature, so when you post elsewhere people can find there way back here.

Help is available in my signature if needed.

:popcorn:

Great start Solovoodoos. :goodjob:

Consider adding your journal to your signature, so when you post elsewhere people can find there way back here.

Help is available in my signature if needed.

Thanks! Was trying to figure it out must of been somewhere else when I was skimming and didn't come across the link haha

Well after giving the good ol noodle the cooking and frying my brains trying to figure if I wanted to make clones from my lovely girls.why is because I have them on 12/12 light schedule.Why i am doing 12/12 light schedule is I don't have a whole lot of space or time to grow. Finally after a few weeks I gave it a shot so here they are the two in Rockwool were done yesterday night when my girls woke up from my og kush the other two are about two or three weeks old. Older ones are for someone who couldn't make up their mind on weather they wanted them or not so had to plant them before they could take em. (probably be seeing a few Tim Hortons cups in my grow as this Canadian loves his coffee haha that and they are handy containers for a week or so before transplant)
DSC_001587.JPG

(sorry for sideways pics I know what I'm doing wrong just forgot to correct this go around haha)

Edit: forgot to mention I also topped my other og kush the lanky one as I didn't want it to get too tall and to try my hand at topping

So I think I'm going to do my updates for my lovely girls every two days if I can so I can share my lovely girls without the weekly wait. And today marks two days that I last updated on my girls so here they are :cheer:

DSC_002571.JPG

Just showing CKS package for soon to be contest coming March 1st can't wait as my voodoo will only have a few weeks left by then :woohoo:

And for the blueberry CKS
DSC_002674.JPG

And now for update haha

DSC_002779.JPG

Ah the lovely view I get to look at after the lights come on so pretty voodoo is slowly stopping her stretch and top is starting to even out exciting stuff going on for me

DSC_002869.JPG

I will start with my lovely og kush (I know people want to hear about voodoo first but I leave the good stuff foe last ;) haha) they have both started to stretch as I have moves the light up a couple inches as to compensate for the voodoo. I have topped the sativa looking og kush to prevent getting to tall and to try my hand at it (weird right? Must be odd pheno). I am going to start adding bud candy and other goodies to AN jungle juice 3 part feed so they start getting nice and fat. They have now been moved to full dose of feed and they are loving it Mt mix for the three part is 4ml/l so far and giving them a good feed every two days with plain bottled water weekly to flush out excess salts and stuff like that.

DSC_002964.JPG

On to the blueberry these three are doing well and growing strong except the one on the left that's my mutant plant that's still growing a bit odd to me. I might just top it so I don't have to worry about it have them on half strength nutes will be upping to same amount I'm giving my og kush as these are a little younger then my og's. Still waiting for the one in the bubble bucket to sprout up like the others hopefully me moving the light for voodoo helps with this. (ps the lovely plant in Timmie's cup is an og kush still waiting for my friend to get their space ready haha)

DSC_003155.JPG

Yay my littlest girl loving her new home she seems to be growing well other then having to top up with water already (very low starter solution) good to see she loves her new home

DSC_003249.JPG
DSC_003353.JPG
DSC_003444.JPG
DSC_003550.JPG
DSC_003650.JPG

Finally what everyone is waiting for my lovely white voodoo the lovely survivor of grower error and boy is she a beaut well after a few days and using the lifting the pot method to water it was time to give her a good feeding of nutes and my lovely extras (a few of which I have had to wait to use) other then that been using the 4ml/l (am only making up about 4l of feed at a time 1 gallon = 3.7 or 3.8l so I round to 4) this is the feed program I found and has been working great so far trying to tweak it but not sure how to go about doing so without an ec reader (little out of my price range as they only have 3 in 1 tds Ph and ec meters here)

jungle-juice-3-part-feeding-schedule-chart.jpg

Well I guess that's all folks will have an update in 2 days or unless something exciting follows other then that happy growing!

Well all good things must come to an end the first ever time I try dwc in a bubble bucket and it turns out to be male can get 100% on that as these are no girl flowers and even though they are small I can still tell it's a boy :(
DSC_003747.JPG
DSC_003851.JPG
DSC_003938.JPG

Deciding if I want to save this blueberry and cross it with an og kush clone I made the other day but will have to figure out if I can afford another light :bitingnails:

If the male turns out to have good quality genetics, like nice thick stems,real oily, nice stout structure. Then id say yea to keeping some pollen for a later project. To either backcross with itself to lock in certain traits or to cross with any other mothers you may have. Im not 100% on this, but Im pretty sure you can freeze pollen for later use

If the male turns out to have good quality genetics, like nice thick stems,real oily, nice stout structure. Then id say yea to keeping some pollen for a later project. To either backcross with itself to lock in certain traits or to cross with any other mothers you may have. Im not 100% on this, but Im pretty sure you can freeze pollen for later use

So far it's my second best looking blueberry only problem is its a lot smaller then the other ones but is a bit younger. I'm thinking my other blueberries are girls as they have yet to show and have a few weeks on the male I've decided to not continue with the male as I don't have the space or lights to keep it separate. I did however bite the bullet with a sibling and went and got me some auto candy cane from crop King :woohoo: thanks for the info though!! Will keep it in mind when I do plan on going that route
DSC_000186.JPG

Hey, Solo! Sorry about your unwanted boy, but I'm here and hoping to learn more about photoperiod cannabis growing!

Thanks, has been driving me crazy if I wanted to keep him for seeds but nah not enough room in my little area so candy cane is going in. I now have 3 strains from crop King and other then a mutant blueberry they have been pretty good to me so not going to stray to far away. Other then this other seed company my local hydro shop gets they are out of Toronto Canada can't say good or bad about them as I have no experience with them but so far looking good. Had 5/5 pop for og kush and just to try it for dwc I popped another Strain I have for my next grow bubble gumonly one seed though. Unfortunately it didn't make it after showing a tiny taproot. The photoperiod plants seem to like the 18-6 light schedule when in veg and usually like to veg out for 4-5 weeks some are longer but I choose low flower times for my girls as not much time to grow. They will also grow as tall as you want them to as long as you keep transplanting to a bigger pot. Had some get out of hand a few years back and had to chop down early as they were hidden in my back yard that were started as soon as the frost went away.

Edit: forgot to add they were bag seed so I just planted them in a spot in the back yard didn't expect them to grow at first haha

Just finished jarring up most of our second Candy Cane from our first grow. Looking like we'll hit around 140g of quality buds and another 50 of larfy lower popcorn for later extraction. Sticky as hell, like she's watching and waiting to squirt it at ya if you get too close.

Looking forward to watching yours go!

Just finished jarring up most of our second Candy Cane from our first grow. Looking like we'll hit around 140g of quality buds and another 50 of larfy lower popcorn for later extraction. Sticky as hell, like she's watching and waiting to squirt it at ya if you get too close.

Looking forward to watching yours go!

Thanks it was your journal after reading through that got me on the idea I've been curious after my little adventure to my local hydro shop. Best thing ever when I seen the seeds sitting there behind a glass cabinet. He didn't have much at first so I got the voodoo as a this can't be real or won't sprout at all (packaging looked really cheap to me was unsure of quality of seeds) which leads me to this grow with some lovely girls. Thanks for the push to get candy cane the wife was really excited after reading the description on package haha.

So I have an update and kept it secret as I was unsure of success or not (and after the wife was nagging me to switch the time the lights to come on during the day). And let my lovely girls rest for 24 hours no light and what an experiment this was holy! I will have lots of pics as this made me really excited to see so let's see if it has the same effect for others :cheer:

DSC_0003102.JPG

DSC_0004101.JPG
DSC_0005102.JPG
DSC_0006109.JPG

The lovely best looking og kush in my line up :thumb: her calyxs almost doubled in size and more lovely thick white hairs popped out from everywhere. I don't plan on doing a whole lot with this one lst, or topping wise love to see them grow in their natural state ( I always feel like I'm cutting a part of myself off when having to prune a few leaves and making any kind of cut in general I guess).

DSC_000799.JPG
DSC_000894.JPG
DSC_000992.JPG
DSC_001096.JPG

Ah the lovely lanky og kush (think that name is going to stick haha idk why but it fits :laughtwo: so no née to change haha). She has taken to the topping and the top two chutes are just giving a good stretch for the light I'm happy with this :thumb:

DSC_001198.JPG
DSC_001295.JPG

Mutina has been dubbed this name haha but she's a girl as their are tiny calyxs forming that don't look like the boy I found in the garden. She's got her mutations alright leaves growing out of leaves haha so my experimental grow with a mutant plant haha
DSC_001381.JPG

DSC_001489.JPG

Ah my lovely gh cheese loving every minute of her new home she's growing nice and steady now no problems so far (knock on wood) and going to love growing out this one.

DSC_001589.JPG
DSC_001682.JPG
DSC_001775.JPG
DSC_001873.JPG
DSC_001963.JPG
DSC_002073.JPG
DSC_002170.JPG
DSC_002272.JPG

Wow!! That's all I can say after not seeing her for 24hrs it was killing me not being able to see them and to see this afterwards wow I'm amazed. Love how after grower error and being unsure of how these plants are going to grow I'm loving every minute of it. I don't plan on giving a feed yet after a plain water flush she did lose some colour and start yellowing on a few of the older fan leaves but shouldn't progress any farther. She has taken well to lst on a few lower bud sites now they are almost same height as the bottom ones stretched to get as much light possible so happy that this has turned out so well

Thanks for stopping by and having a look I'm excited to he growing these lovely girls and showing them off haha happy growing!! :thumb:

Edit: after looking at my lovely og kush I noticed the leaves at the top were starting to curl so I think she is starting to get "the claw" so guess there's way more nitrogen in the soil then she needs. I may just do a straight water flush till she starts showing signs of no deficiencies as I don't need to stress out this lovely girl

Hey, Solo! Your garden is looking great -- I love Mutina, the mutant cannabis plant, by the way :) You've got so much variety going on in your tent that it's really exciting!

I have been trying to figure what strain to go with and with all the lovely choices it was hard to choose. That's when I went all in and thought if I'm going to want variety I'll plant 3 at a time haha. My next grow will consist of green house seeds cheese, rare earth seeds bubblegum, and rare earth seeds BC big bud. I have 2 out of three seeds already because the local hydro shop sells out quicker then you can blink haha

I'm with you on that one they will never stop surprising me with all the new strains coming out. One of these days I'm going to have to create my own but I know I'm a long ways from that still

Back
Top Bottom