Autos - Girl Scout Cookies - Malana Bomb - Black Gold

PurpleGunRack

Hi 420 and welcome to my 4th grow:welcome:

Started: 31JAN2016

This time I'll be growing some autos I've been wanting to try for some time, and it's almost perfect timing with this grow being done around May I shouldn't encounter too many heat problems.
Then after this I can do a Gas Lantern/DLS photo grow, with lights on during the summer nights.

I'll be using Atrain's Life Cycle of Autoflowering Cannabis as a general guide and tweak it to fit the Biobizz nutes.

The strains:

2 x Auto Girl Scout Cookies - Fast Buds

2 x Auto Malana Bomb - Barney's Farm

2 x Auto Black Gold
- Cream of the Crop

The setup:

Light: 2 x Mars Hydro Reflector 144x5w (Silent fans installed) combined draw ~600w at 230v

Tent: Homebox Q120 (120cm x 120cm x 200cm)

Extration: S&P TD350/125 Silent, 125 mm carbon filter from PrimaKlima, mini silencer. acoustic ducting, 2-step speed switch for the fan

Pots: Superroots Air-Pots 15L

Medium: pure BioBizz Light-Mix (No added perlite this time)

Fertilizer: Full BioBizz regime

Other: Circulation fan, humidifier

WP_20160208_00_15_58_Pro.jpg

Day 1

WP_20151206_14_17_33_Pro.jpg

Day 8

WP_20160208_00_17_24_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

:lot-o-toke: I love spring.

Me too, always exciting to see new life;) and cool to have you on board champ.

Good start...
:popcorn:

Thanks mate, hopefully it'll be a wicked ride and a finish better than last time:)

Great start perfect choice on the biobizz light mix will bring u magic results;) im in best of luck dude;)

Thank you beast and welcome to the show :Namaste:

The Light-Mix and Biobizz nutes has been nice to me so far, I'm smoking some of my Hash Bomb from last grow now and it's just sooo smooth and tasty,
I wish I could pass the spliff to all of you:passitleft:

All the best mate and dont worry im sampling abit of dizzy lights auto week tmz then chop.pulled a bottom nug;) defo fkd me up ha ha;) happy growing every1;)

Update Day 11 from seed

The little ladies are doing fine and look healthy.

I'm feeding only Root-Juice and Bio-Heaven at the moment, soon I'll begin to add some Bio-Grow starting at half strenght and moving up.

I have a bit of a problem keeping the RH up, my humidifier is on max and I have to fill the tank every day...
Hopefully it will be better as the lights are raised in the tent.

-

Pot 1+2 are Girl Scout Cookies
Pot 3+4 are Malana Bomb
Pot 5+6 are Black Gold

WP_20160210_23_44_44_Pro.jpg

Update Day 15 From seed

The ladies are growing well, friday night I gave them 0.5 L of water with 0.5 ml of Bio-Grow (half dose) each.
I'm following the Biobizz recommendation for using water pH 6.8-7.2 before adding nutes, luckily the tap water in my new appartment is within this range:)
They are not really stretching. so I might raise the lights a bit(70 cm from canopy now), so I can begin some LST.

WP_20160215_00_48_30_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

Man can't wait see how the gsc auto from fadt bud does been eyeing them beans .Im doing gsc photo period now love this strain.definitely be watching this grow.
Welcome to the show, I've been wanting to grow this auto version of GSC for a while and if it suits my taste I'll definitely grow the photo version aswell. I also wanna see Fast Buds in action so I'll know if I want some of their strains for my outdoor project this summer.

Really wished my GSC sprouted/:
Alas, I'll have to order more towards the end of the year.
Good job so far.
I'm in for this ride with you, mate!

What made you change your mind to not add any additional perlite?

Really wished my GSC sprouted/:
Alas, I'll have to order more towards the end of the year.
Good job so far.
I'm in for this ride with you, mate!

What made you change your mind to not add any additional perlite?

Welcome aboard matey:welcome:

Too bad yours didn't sprout, how did you germinate them?

The perlite wasn't added this time because I read a bit about Biobizz and found that the nutes are ''tailored'' to the soil and the water should be pH 6.8 - 7.2 - I mixed 2 parts Light-Mix with 1 part perlite and used water pH 6.0-6.5.
Also the Light-Mix already has perlite in it and I felt lazy and didn't wanna rinse the perlite in my bathroom and mix it with the soil in my tiny room in the common basement.
So I just bought 2 bags of Light-Mix and it was just enough to fill the 6 pots, so I hope that less is more;)

Welcome aboard matey:welcome:

Too bad yours didn't sprout, how did you germinate them?

The perlite wasn't added this time because I read a bit about Biobizz and found that the nutes are ''tailored'' to the soil and the water should be pH 6.8 - 7.2 - I mixed 2 parts Light-Mix with 1 part perlite and used water pH 6.0-6.5.
Also the Light-Mix already has perlite in it and I felt lazy and didn't wanna rinse the perlite in my bathroom and mix it with the soil in my tiny room in the common basement.
So I just bought 2 bags of Light-Mix and it was just enough to fill the 6 pots, so I hope that less is more;)

I germed them directly into the pots-which I realize now I shouldn't have done-lol.

I personally use biobizz light mix in my soil grows as well-with about an additional 40% perlite or so. My theory - the more perlite you introduce, the more oxygen the plant gets-and the less the water settles in the soil.
Who knows, we might find out that it really doesn't make a difference - and like you said, the rinsing and drying and mixing in a small workplace is NO fun, I understand exactly where you're coming from.

Great choice on the biobizz light mix its magic for plants;) all i use;) ur gna see some rapid healthy growth.a great start great set up well done;) and best of luck;)

:thanks: and I've never seen any critters in the LIght-Mix unlike many other soil mixes;)

my soil guy kept getting bags back with problems in it with the biobizz soil he said so he changed to something called golden label or something. i never had a problem with the soil bought from biobizz so i think he just actually got a better deal with the other label maybe :) ol business bastard ;) nah he's cool that guy. But i think he's big ass audi 4x4 and porche does not come cheap. and he's dresscode being 50% solid gold jewlery seems a bit buiness minded as well.

looking forward to follow you grow operation purp :high-five:

Welcome to the show, I've been wanting to grow this auto version of GSC for a while and if it suits my taste I'll definitely grow the photo version aswell. I also wanna see Fast Buds in action so I'll know if I want some of their strains for my outdoor project this summer.
Ya im interested in seeing there seed line to.Been looking at there lsd auto been reading it's a purple pheno that hits hard.

Ya im interested in seeing there seed line to.Been looking at there lsd auto been reading it's a purple pheno that hits hard.

Stick around for my grow, I'm growing her out right now actually.
Cheers.

my soil guy kept getting bags back with problems in it with the biobizz soil he said so he changed to something called golden label or something. i never had a problem with the soil bought from biobizz so i think he just actually got a better deal with the other label maybe :) ol business bastard ;) nah he's cool that guy. But i think he's big ass audi 4x4 and porche does not come cheap. and he's dresscode being 50% solid gold jewlery seems a bit buiness minded as well.

looking forward to follow you grow operation purp :high-five:

Good to see you here man:passitleft:

Haven't heard about problems with Light-Mix, yet... :) I don't know about that golden label soil, I think I've seen a fertilizer with that name.
I've been thinking about trying out Plagron and Canna aswell and maybe coco at some point, but I'm really keen to try out this High-Brix I've been reading so much about;)

Update Day 19 from seed

The girls are doing fine and I've begun to train them, 5 of them will be ponytailed and one of them will be LST'ed. Last night they were ponytailed for 4 hours.
Originally I wanted to ponytail half of them and LST the other half, but only one of them has a long enough stem to LST and conveniently the stem is already curved.
By accident I fed them full strength Bio-Grow, so they got 1,5 dose in one week, but they seem to like it;)

Before training

WP_20160218_06_52_08_Pro.jpg

After Training

WP_20160218_20_45_16_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 1

WP_20160218_20_46_03_Pro.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies # 2

WP_20160218_20_46_14_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 1

WP_20160218_20_46_25_Pro.jpg

Malana Bomb # 2 (LST)

WP_20160218_20_46_46_Pro.jpg