Indoor Stealth - Nirvana Bubblelicious - LED - Gorilla Shorty Tent

mrweedco

Hello,

This is my first journal but its my second grow. I read the forums a lot and figured I could start a journal.

My first grow had a Nirvana Seeds Northen light Auto flower and and Bubblelicious Feminized. My Bubblelicious died however I harvested my Northen light with over 4.5 ounces.

This plant in this journal is a clone from the original Bubblelicious that died.

Strain: Nirvana Bubblelicious
Predominantly Indica
Currently in flower
Cloned on November 24th 2015
Vegetative stage for for 39 days
Day 1 flower: February 2nd
Indoor, 2x3 Gorilla Grow tent - Shorty
Hydro 5 Gallon buckets with pump and 1 airstone
LED 300 full spectrum.
Temps: 72 - 82 on super hot days
PH 5.8 - 6.2
Ferts: Recipe for success by technoflora
Hurricane 4 infan
2 active air clamps to seal nicely and reduce noise.
1 phresh carbon filter 4 x 8inch
1 small intake computer fan with a DIY cylinder.

Scrog Net installed and heavy daily training is going on due to space constraints!

Noise and stealth are real important for me.

*Quick Tip from my experience* I just current installed an Active Air fan speed controller and works ways better than the speedster.

I have a 3 x 3veg tent with more plants coming along. Once this Bubblelicious is harvested I will transfer veg plants here and keep the 3x3 as my flower tent. If this journal turns out well I will create one for that tent also.

Here are a few pics in order:

Thanks!

Im looking for any tips on keeping my plant lower. I keep training her and she keeps putting out sprots lol. I just want her to not grow taller since she will hit the light.

Cheers!

I think you will be happy with the Bubblelicious, I grew some indoors and outdoors and it was super easy, low maintenance and very potent. Unfortunately, it did not turn out to be a pheno that had the bubblegum flavor, but it was still very nice.

hey guys sorry ! Been dealing with heat issues in my other tent : Heat issues 3x3 with LED and exhaust

Due to heat issues on my other tent I ran to local hydro shop and bought Armor Si and Sensyzim. I also added a rigged Styrofoam cooler with 2 out takes one to the other tent and one to this tent to control the heat during the day and with the lights on.

To update this tent.

I refilled the water on Feb 14th cause she was half dry. I may have to move the exhaust out of the tent because she is growing taller (as expected), I will do that this week at some point. For now here are the pics for Day 15 of flower.

IMG_9219.JPG

IMG_9218.JPG

IMG_9217.JPG

IMG_9216.JPG

Changed the nutes today and added Armo Si + Sensisym for root and heat resistance.

I also notice plant is growing strong about 1 inch since last update.

I think I will have to finally move the fan outside and just keep the carbon filter inside for space reasons.

IMG_92431.JPG

This is an update for the growth after 4 days since my last post!

Plant is looking god but I see some signs of high heat. I added 17 Liters of water and I also see leaf a little sign of leaf burning. I believe this is because it is very close to the LED.

Since colas are getting taller and now almost touching the LED. I think I need to take out the exhaust fan and silencer from the tent, ill leave the Carbon filter in there but nothing else.

Should I trim the bottom more?

IMG_92752.JPG

IMG_92741.JPG

IMG_92682.JPG

Plant photos

IMG_92792.JPG

IMG_92783.JPG

IMG_92772.JPG

IMG_92731.JPG

Plants are looking good! I would do a light defoliation, and strategically pick leaves that will allow more light through your canopy. Just my humble opinion, they really are looking healthy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Plants are looking good! I would do a light defoliation, and strategically pick leaves that will allow more light through your canopy. Just my humble opinion, they really are looking healthy.

Well Long long time since I update here but I wanted to show you guys. Im about ready to harvest in the next days. plant looks good I think I will get aroun 80 Grams dried more less.

I had a few issues with the buds beign so heavy that they fell on top of a few lower buds. This kinda messed up the form of the buds and squashed a few.

I cut a small branch and tried the bud! Super stoned on less than 1 gram.

Here are some pics:

IMG_95571.JPG

IMG_95835.JPG

IMG_95825.JPG

IMG_95793.JPG

Ok so I harvested on Day 133 from clone.

I dried the bud for 4 days and branches where already starting to "crack". I weighed the buds and the total was146 grams! Im sure they will still reduce a bit more plus I may need to trim a little more. so I would say around 135 grams maybe.. ?

Very happy with the outcome!

Either way here are the pics.

T20160403_001_0164.jpg

T20160403_001_0165.jpg

IMG_96373.JPG

IMG_96884.JPG

IMG_96903.JPG

IMG_96922.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom