A Video Journal With Pigeons420 - 2016

GROW VIDEOS w/PIGEONS420

Welcome Everyone!

Here we go again with another journal, but this time with a twist. I will be updating this journal with only video updates.
Over the last couple years I've been with the 420 Magazine I have been taught some incredible stuff and met some incredible people. While doing so, I have built up my confidence in the garden and I'm now interested in recording it.

Thank you everyone for motivating me and inspiring me to create an environment that allows me to flourish and succeed in the marijuana game!

Here we go!!

I'm in for this my friend. :circle-of-love:

:party::party::party::party::party:

Let the party begin!
:passitleft:

I am thinking about picking up a time lapse camera for my grow. I think it'll be neat to do.

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Time lapse is tons of fun but it takes time. So, I have to do it the most when I have lots of time to capture a nice shot.

Feel free to post those videos here!

How is it possible that I get into the front row on Pigeons420's new hip super cool video journal. It's :420: theater and I have the :popcorn: ready. I hope you don't mind silly comments. I can't help myself sometimes so I will just do a preemptive apology.

:bravo:
Bob ;)

How is it possible that I get into the front row on Pigeons420's new hip super cool video journal. It's :420: theater and I have the :popcorn: ready. I hope you don't mind silly comments. I can't help myself sometimes so I will just do a preemptive apology.

:bravo:
Bob ;)

Glad I showed up for this one.

Cheers

How is it possible that I have such super cool people showing up to the show? It's an honour to see both of you! :high-five:

Boys, thanks for coming! I hope you get comfortable and pull out all the silly comments cause everything is welcome here!

Here's another one!

Bud BackBuilding! I'll be the first to admit that I'm no professional and souly a product of the 420 Magazine. Shout out to Light Addict for this one!

Eh, wow. I'll try one or two in my current grow. Leap of faith. Can you post some end results of what you just showed.

Cheers

The one on the left was Back built and the one on the right was not. Hopefully this picture does some justice but of course I'll keep you up to date with the Hollands Hope!

image7111.jpeg

So, who remembers, Captain video,, who he be,, well, who was he, because, apparently there is an other, a new and potentially improved,, Captain video,,

Cheers pidger, er, cap,,

Back
Top Bottom