AK48 Feminized From Nirvana - Hydroponics Under LED & CFL

Ferboldt

Hi everyone this is gonna be my third grow, after growing 2 times Lemon OG Haze Auto Feminized from Nirvana.

Seed: AK48 Feminized From Nirvana
AeroGarden Bounty LED Hood 45w
Apollo 6500k 60w CFL
Air Stone
General Hydroponics Flora Series

She germinated in 2 days with paper towel. Now she is in AeroGarden with my other herbs Basil, Dill, Oregano, Rosemary and Chamomile till my other grow room gets empty in about 2 weeks.

There she will be alone and happy. Now she is fed with the AeroGarden basic nutes. I will start with General Hydroponics when I move her to the other AeroGarden.

This is for me day 1 from seed.

IMG_49116.jpg

C71ABBC4-AFEE-4625-831B-80FE51725274.jpg

re: AK48 Feminized Nirvana - Hydroponics Under LED & CFL

I've had good success with Nirvana's genetics. Ready to watch you rock this grow!

Cheers,
/Obi

One advantage of a non-auto is you have more freedom to snip, bend, tuck and work the plant into submission. You control when to flower. If the growth slows veg a little longer. If things are going too fast flip sooner.

I started with autos. These days I really like the control during veg.

One advantage of a non-auto is you have more freedom to snip, bend, tuck and work the plant into submission. You control when to flower. If the growth slows veg a little longer. If things are going too fast flip sooner.

I started with autos. These days I really like the control during veg.

Yes, I totally agree with you. I also did start with Autos and now I'm looking forward to be more in control :)

Update!

Hi everyone,

So it's been 3 days so far.
Yesterday on day 2 we had an accident. That day, in the morning before leaving to work she was beautiful and healthy. When I came home from work she was dead. No kidding totally dry and dead. I was gonna throw her and start from the beginning. The new root was stretching to the side and she was not getting water. Basically in those 10 hours she dried off. Before throwing her away I tipped some water on top of her. Interesting but she came alive :)

Since yesterday she is in recovery mode :)

Here some pictures from now.

Happy to have 'HER' after all. And because she was strong and a survivor, I named 'HER' Lorenzo!!! :)

IMG_492910.jpg
IMG_49307.jpg
IMG_49328.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. My little baby 'Lorenzo' is today 6 days old and not doing so good. She suffered on her second day, basically dried out. I tried everything to bring her back to life but she is still small and struggling to come back. Since I ordered 5 seeds and they send me 6 :) I will not wait more and replace her with a new one. Since the setup will remain the same I will continue with this journal with a new baby :)

Here a picture of Lorenzo from today and the new baby that I soaked yesterday in water and now in paper-towel.

I will put her in 1-2 days in the AeroGarden.

IMG_49517.jpg
IMG_49523.jpg

Back
Top Bottom