Db003's Scrog - Humboldt Seeds - Bubba's Gift - Mars II 700

db003

hello everyone welcome to my grow this time around I will be growing two Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba's Gift in a scrog I just cleaned out the tent from my harvest today and got my seedling planted and ready to go

this will be my sixth grow I think I have been growing autos for my last couple of grows and wanted to do a nice photoperiod scrog I will also be doing a auto scrog in my other tent as soon as my new ph. meter and tds meter arrives it will be my fist grow in coco so I will have a separate grow journal for those

I was going to do one plant in this grow but since these are mostly Indica and dont stretch much I decided to do two of them in one scrog and it will cut down on veg time

What strain is it? two Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba's Gift

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Mostly Indica

What percentages?

Breeder
Humboldt Seed

Genetics
Bubba's Kush x God's Gift

Variety
Mostly Indica

Flowering Type
Photoperiod

Sex
Feminized

THC Content
17-20%

CBD Content
0.1%

Yield
400-600 gr/m2

Plant Height
Outdoors: 1- 3 meters

Grows
Indoors, Outdoors

Flowering Time
45-50 days

Harvest Month
Mid September

Taste / Flavor
Fruity, Sweet, Tropical

Effect
Creative, Powerful

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? first seed germinated on 2/29/16 still waiting for the other one to germinate

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? three gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars II 700 watt led grow light and I will and a mars II 400 when they get bigger

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a ventech fan speed controller also a small fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba's Gift Feminized Seeds Info

This amazing fusion of two beautiful Indica's was created in 2007. The Pre-98 Bubba Kush was crossed into God’s Gift making for a powerful and unmistakable presence.

Large broad fan leaves support short compact growth, though good spacing between fan leaves makes for ample light penetration. Growing Bubba’s Gift to the desired size before flowering is advised, as she doesn’t stretch much during the 12/12 cycles.

The flowering period develops quickly. Large crowning buds develop during the 5th week of flowering and deep purple hues begin to show in week 6. Feedings should be modest, as not much nutrition is needed, as well as minimal support for infrastructure. Bubba’s Gift finishes in just 45-50 days.

The flavor profile is a mix of Pina Colada and tropical fruit finishing with gassy fruity aromas. The effects are mild for an Indica and are quite functional for daytime use and appetite stimulation as well as creative activity. This unique and stunningly beautiful phenotype is absolutely one for every connoisseur’s collection.

cleaned out my tent
0131006.JPG

my first bubbas gift to pop
014910.JPG

bubbas gift planted waiting for the other one to get so I can plant it
016767.JPG

017689.JPG

hello everyone this will be my first update of this grow I just planted my second bubbas gift and my first bubbas gift has broke ground I gave the seedling just a little water around the center I did not need to water the whole pot yet

well that's about it for now I just hope the second seeds breaks ground soon

0032595.JPG

0042425.JPG

0052293.JPG

check it out this is so cool I just won a super cool bong in a Facebook contest and tomorrow is my birthday thank you so much from the people at the Smoke Hut page you guys are the best and thanks for the chance to be in such a awesome contest woooo hoooo!!!

a pic of the bong I won I cant wait to get it
bong47.jpg

check it out this is so cool I just won a super cool bong in a Facebook contest and tomorrow is my birthday thank you so much from the people at the Smoke Hut page you guys are the best and thanks for the chance to be in such a awesome contest woooo hoooo!!!

a pic of the bong I won I cant wait to get it
bong47.jpg
Nice, looks good.

Cheers

so I kind of screwed up and bought a Oakton EC low meter when I wanted a ph. meter and I also bought a HM digital tds meter which one should I use I know they both do the same thing but on a different scale I was thinking of using the Oakton EC meter and have the HM meter as a back up I am just not what one to use which ever one would be easiest to use I have never used one

I already got the right Oakton ph. meter on the way in the mail it just sucks I had to pay another 50 dollars

0101400.JPG

Back
Top Bottom