Crop Kings Northern Lights Auto Fem

Lupey

My first grow crop Kings northern lights auto fem. Started with germination issues but crop King was amazing with their help

Soil: 3 gal pot
Bottom pearlite for drainage
Bottom 1/3 fox farms ocean forest, pearlite, and lime
Center 1/3 fox farms ocean forest, happy frog, light warrior, pearlite and lime
Top 1/3 light warrior, pearlite and lime

Lighting: 4-23w 2700k cfl's in brooder light reflectors on stands on sides
4-23w 6500k cfl's in brooder light reflectors on stands on sides
1-125w 6500k cfl in high bay reflector hanging over top
Lighting is on a 18/6 schedule
Also have 4-40w 2700k to switch out during flowering

Grow space: 48"x48"x80" grow tent
Humidifier set at 60% 24/7
Circulation fan 24/7
Heated floor: 42" x42" plywood floor lined underneath with 48' of incandescent rope lighting 24/7 maintains 65deg at night and 80deg during the day

Re: Newbie first grow northern lights auto fem

Day 14
IMG_20160304_091947431.jpg

View image in gallery

Re: Newbie first grow northern lights auto fem

Haven't given any nutes yet because bontastics guide didn't recommend until week 6 because of the nutes in ocean forest being hot. That's why I followed a different soil mix recipe. Theory is the deeper and stronger the roots get the hotter the soil.

Looks good in there lupey, they've got good growth going on. If your interested check out my journal of 3 northern lights autos I'm nearing harvest on. I'm very interested to see the different phenotypes you may have compared to mine. I'm also just starting another one in my new journal. She's about 5 weeks old. Happy for you on your adventure in growing. Your story on initial blunders is similar to my start into this great past time.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Im in northern lights auto is a great strain to grow even after topping will reach 5 and a half foot.under 600 hps anyway lol but they do stretch good and yield suprisingly well;) i say if u can afford it add led,s dont have to be expensive;) ur plants will grow and bloom much better;) and beanz great work already throwing out top info and helping a new grower;) top job mate keep it up;)

i was going to comment on your other thread that it was time to start a journal, but i checked first and here it is!

looking good!

Thanx for the response guys here is day 23 and a little better look at my tent. Right now lower lights are just on extra pots I had after germination issues. Building vertical stands at work to clean up tent. Humidifier is on left and fan on right.

I am planning on using the fox farm trio for nutes, haven't started any yet, haven't even picked them up yet so far the soil mix seems to be doing good. Any feedback as far as fox farm nutes. Also plant seems to be really full and dense thinking maybe I should raise my center light to promote stretch?

i haven't used foxfarm before but Im sure they'll do good for your little girl.
light seems good where it is, once flower sets in you'll get stretch :)

maybe even a bit closer if temperature allows it.. personally i would lose one(or 2) of the side light for now, to get the other side lights closer but only if temp isnt an issue..

Have thermostat right at plant runs 81deg daytime I will be installing the new light stands tomorrow night which will allow me to move them closer. But I think I still need to keep them out at the edge of the large reflector. Picked up the ff nutes today but won't start them until Sunday. Also picked up soft wire training ties to start LST. Decided not to top her just LST for my first grow. I have crop Kings crown Royal that I will experiment with topping. Figuremy next grow I can do northern lights and crown royal. The northern lights should finish out when I change the light cycle for flowering on the crown royal.

Back
Top Bottom