First Timer - Pyramid Seed's Anesthesia Auto Flower DWC Grow

OrbitPR

hey guyss !! so my bonza seeeds arrived, but of 6 , only 2 sprouted, and one is in hold for an emergency :laughtwo: is a pretty dissapointing range i think i will try another seedbank next time ...getting back to the actual one that made it thru ,it was the auto flower anesthesia by pyramid seed's .....also got problems with the rockwool , and had to change in the middle of the sprouting .....

i don't have any type of information about autoflower plants, will like to have some info ,so if anyone out there has , feel free to comment !! it will help me a lot , all i know is the best light schedule is 18/6 all grow ....

is a very diy tent, a lot of mylar, a escape intake , and the diy light setup ....bought a bunch of 20w leds bulbs ,full spectrum , and put it in a mini surge , then the cfl's are at each corner ....
a home depot type bucket with a air pump . drill two holes and put net cups with hydrotons

ro water with cal mag and hydroguard , no nutes untill next week

these are the only pics i took ,i will update in a week if everything goes like it should !!!!
12071771_10156567706880524_1215780059_n.jpg
12435862_10156567706840524_1626362935_n.jpg

it's supposed to flower in 60 days , let's see what will happen :high-five: happy Growing !!!!!!

A nice and simple bucket res., perfect for a couple plants. Is that second growing spot going to be vacant much longer? Good luck with your plant.

KiG :green_heart:

thanks a lot , Snidrajsed :thumb:

and the front spot will not be vacant anymore tomrow lol !!:cheesygrinsmiley: , it will be a freebie, so i really don't know what strain is ..... !!!1

Heya Orbit.. Welcome to the :420: grow room. :thumb: Set up looks fantastic, and ya are off to a good start(despite the germination issue):)
I will drop ya some info and link ya to some must read threads for every auto grower. They are a complex lil lady but im certain you will do just fine. I just started my 1st run with autos after running photo period cheese and diesel indoor and out for the past 8-10 years so Im right with ya on the auto noob scale. I ordered my beans from HAZE.IO.. Great company. Fast, reliable, fast and very helpful. They always have a super selection and their promos and free beans are always top shelf. Anyhow.. The germing issue... How did you go about germinating your seeds? Was it straight in the rock wool or did ya do the 24 hour water bath to 24 hour damp paper towel method? In the mean time, if you have any questions, dont be bashful. Ask away. Keep learning, keep improving, keep growing. :high-five:

The genetics for this strain (Northern Lights x Black Domina) were selected to create an impressive hybrid.

She has all the characteristics to be one of the better Indica's, with its fast flowering & great resin production, plus, she could be a lot like her mother due to her growing characteristics. This robust & compact plant, has great foliage with green/dark green leaves. When you toke a bit of her you will get a sweet inhale, and then turning into a more acidic taste when exhaling.

Much like the indica's, Anesthesia has a relaxing & pleasurable high.
Indoor Grow? Yes
Outdoor Grow? Yes
Greenhouse Grow? Yes
Feminized? Yes
Autoflowering? Yes
Mostly Indica? Yes
Height Medium
Height Notes 80-120 cm
Flowering Time Short
Yield Good
Yield Notes 500 g/m2
THC Content High (> 15%)
Genetics Black Domina X Northern Lights

Pyramid Seeds Auto Amnesia

man you won't beleive me, but the most dificult thing to me in this thing called growing, is the germination problem !! geeeess !! it gets my nerves, what i was doing was only putting the seed in a bounty paper , mostly 24 hours or 38 they sprout , but IDK what the hell happened lately , that when i put them on rockwool they dried , and is because i dont like to get the rockwool all wet, cause of fungus and that stuff , so out of 6 , 2 sprouted , one got murdered suffocated , and one is the emergency bank, so the survivor was the anesthesia , she is very weird , is not that fast growing , stem is very thin , i have 24/0 light schedule this week, im switching it to 18/6 today , i don't know if i will leave that schedule untill harvest? i am looking all over the threads absorbing info .... i just want to make the best yield i can with this baby .....in the site where i bought them, it says i could get 350 grams indoors... let's see what we can do .... thanks a lot !logger!!

Not a problem my friend. We are all here to help one another succeed. Rockwool is a tough one for a newer grower to germinate in.. I would try jiffy pucks.. 24 hrs in water cup, 24 hrs in damp paper towel ( in something sealable to retain moisture) and keep dark and slightly warm (70-75degrees f) When ya get a taproot exposed, poke a small hole, no more than a half inch deep,(tappy down, helmet up) cover with just a touch of soil. Give her a decent misting. Voila. She should be pushing above ground in 24-36 hours. :thumb:

yeah man , that is what i do litteraly , but really , it gets really annoying sometimes :laugh: ....but finally i got the grip , what i did in last 2 was to use 2 rockwools, i sunk the rockwool on water completely , then i put the sprouted seed , when the root taps out the rockwool underneath, i remove it from that one and put it in a new rockwool, then i just water the bottom of the cube ,let me read that one you post , i was reading another one too .... i will keep in touch !!!

Auto flowering schedules

so , here's a pic of last day of week 2 , going to start tomorow week 3 , and honestly im not seeing much of growing , dont know why , maybe that's just the way it is ?? i had to change both plants , the auto and a aurura clone to another tent that is right know 12/12 , i don't have much space so i had to do it , but i was going to top , but one question , can i still top at 12/12 or i cannot do it anymore ??

12910462_10156637433575524_1100038340_n.jpg
12900001_10156637433670524_1593158239_n.jpg

starting week 3
12596171_10156654644875524_1582776753_n.jpg

but check this out man !! WTF !!! is going on hereee ??? is it the resrvoir ?? is the tap water ?? ph is just fine 6.2 , plant looks good , but this roots man :( wth is happening, is it too much hydroguard ?? i saw this coming cince like 3 days ago, but today is awfully brownish , no slime tough ..... my aurora clone is also getting brownish the root that is getting contact with water !!!!!!!!!

12935194_10156667473885524_1920707698_n.jpg
12935395_10156667473980524_1577270209_n.jpg

I'm no dwc grower.... But can you wash the roots. I've read someone's journal, he's used diluted h2o2 to clean his roots. DO RESEARCH ON H202 FIRST... I'm not even sure if that is what he used. But it will get you going down another rabbit trail of research.

Just look for a way on here about washing roots. If you get a few more posts you can pm Rifleman he's a dwc guy. My go to guy for hydro questions.

Keep your nose in the tablet looking for answers. Keep us posted.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

idk man , it was very serious the problem , i manage to cleanse the roots very drastically, but 2 days later im again with that serious situation, it was tap water, i change the reservoir, put some ro water , ph's at 6.3 , no nutes untill tomorow, but i top the plant, and im getting a N deficiency , at top the plant is grwoing yellowed ....
12935357_10156692722030524_336667937_n.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom