Good Old Fashion Orange Bud - 100% Skunk

One of the original Skunk (100% Skunk!) varieties and still one of the best we have ever seen. Orange Bud was selected from outstanding Skunk genetics in the early 80's, it is a highly potent and very stable strain that grows well indoors or outdoors with any type of grow medium. Even new growers will find Orange Bud easy and pleasurable to grow, producing generous levels of dense, hard bud covered with crystals and beautiful orange hairs.

As well as being a cup winning variety in the 80's and 90's, Orange Bud remains a classic Skunk that should be savoured by any Skunk connoisseur. Orange bud is particularly notable for its yields in 'sea of green' grows. The highly potent smoke is uplifting and cerebral, good for stoners who have active lifestyles. The unique taste is sweet with clear citrus tones of nectarine and ripe orange.

This remains a top-5 best seller for all the right reasons – stable, potent, easy to grow and with great yields, Skunk fans delay no longer, buy some today!

P1080772.JPG

these will remain in these pots for a while then the will be put into some super soil, ive been growing some bad bacteria that i will feed to some good bacteria then i will drench my super soil mix to make it extra super

P1080701.JPG
P1080703.JPG

this should be ready in four weeks just enough time to transplant , the drum contains , rock dust, fish, seaweed , fishblood and bone , yeast ,milk , molasses , seaweed , pony manure , chicken manure , wood ash , t is made in an air tight drum ( it must be air tight ) this cant be added straight to soil in must be added to compost tea with and air stone

this will explain better , enjoy the video , its funny but good

How to make Bio-Fertilizer to re-mineralize your garden soil - YouTube

P1080807.JPG

this is the grow space with 3 x led 2x 600 1x 400 converted caravan

P1080803.JPG

feels better to be more organised
P1080836.JPG
P1080839.JPG
P1080840.JPG

this is the soil i il drench when the time comes

P1080833.JPG

:Namaste:

Hello again nutty I'm happy to say herbies came through for me I got my OB couldn't resist got green krack autos as well. Ur ladies r looking lovely mate glad I'm in might learn a thing or to here thx again

Back
Top Bottom