Cola Monster's Perpetual Rock 'n' Roll Grow Journal

What's up my fellow cannabis connoisseurs?:high-five:

Well I'm back once again to document my latest work and since I've always got something brewing in the background I figured I'd create a perpetual journal to save me time which I have very little of these days and why you won't find me chit chatting much but just posting musical videos showing the progress of my legal girls & I hope doesn't offend any of the masses who happen to be following. Enjoy the show if so choosing to tag along and feel free to ask any questions you like of me in which I'll be happy to reply when I'm not busy as a bee taking care of my elderly pappy and my gardens of green.:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Let's begin with the first three videos of many more to come showing weeks 1 & 2 of flowering and then my one of my main veg. room with different strains of clones growing and some personal seed creations I'm working with at this point and time. Hope everyone here at :420: is doing well and have a great evening all!:blunt:

Main Flowering Room-Day 1:

Main Flowering Room-Day 5:

Main Veg. Room:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I watch on YouTube, so I may as well follow along here. Gotta get the inside scoop on growing some big fat cola monsters. Looks like I'm first in line, I'll get started at the rolling table. Is there a bong pre loaded around?:roorrip:

Not like you'll need it, but goodluck on your perpetual adventure cola monster!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Welcome Snid!:welcome:
I hope I didn't come off as being rude or snippy in my opening but I'm just very busy at the moment taking care of my personal & family business which has me burning the candle at both ends & again I hope everyone who stops in to say high understands. Enjoy the videos and if curious about anything I do feel free to ask any questions you like, cool?

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to chime in & have a great evening mate!:high-five:

Welcome aboard GreenFingers!:welcome:
Just in time for the May 1st video update of my main veg. room with seedlings growing at various stages & some female clones that are around two to three weeks of age. Enjoy and have a good evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

How about I toss up some still shots of my little girls in the main veg. room to brighten up the pages of my journal. Enjoy!:blunt:

Group photo:
DSC068674.JPG

Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush at 20 days from seed:
DSC069285.JPG

DSC069344.JPG

Female Jilly Bean clone at around 2 weeks into vegging & day 1 of training:
Organic_Jilly_Bean-Day_1_of_Training.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple x AK-47 seedlings at 7 days old:
DSC067163.JPG

Silver Fox seedlings at 14 days old:
DSC067153.JPG

DSC067143.JPG

DSC067134.JPG

Hope everyone is having a green day and stay safe!:green_heart:

My "Week 1" photo update showing the progress of my girls in the main flowering room.:blunt:

DSC070363.JPG

DSC070733.JPG

DSC070245.JPG

DSC070254.JPG

DSC070276.JPG

DSC070296.JPG

DSC070316.JPG

DSC070426.JPG

DSC070587.JPG

DSC070546.JPG

DSC070458.JPG

DSC070726.JPG

Oh hell yeah!! I'm in Cola Monster! Can't wait to watch you do your thing.

Hey Noob4x4grow!:high-five:
Welcome to the show and glad to have ya aboard as well. I'll try my best to do ya all proud!:blunt:

:popcorn: Just dropped in to visit with you and your lovely ladies! Looking good CM!! Everything looks so vibrant and healthy!! I noticed you took a cruise through my journal. I thought I'd do the same. :winkyface:
:circle-of-love:

What up Hoz?:high-five:
Yeah, I was taking a cruise through the journals and wanted to pay respect your way! Oh, a Happy belated Birthday to ya sir!:partyboy: Hope you had a good one!:hookah:

Still a seat on the Kind bus ? Looking sweet CM.. Quite a variety in veg there...

:peace:

FE

Always room on the weed bus for another fellow herb connoisseur F.E.! Welcome sir!:welcome:

Some updated shots fresh from the main veg. room after doing a bit of transplanting and rearranging of the plants. Enjoy the greenery we all love and have a good evening all!:high-five:

DSC071265.JPG

DSC071294.JPG

DSC071316.JPG

DSC071326.JPG

DSC071333.JPG

DSC071354.JPG

DSC071364.JPG

DSC071373.JPG

DSC071392.JPG

DSC071413.JPG

DSC071454.JPG

DSC071485.JPG