Dirt's Perpetual Auto Adventure

Hello and welcome everyone. I've been growing the same clone from a bag seed for a few years now and figured it was time to order some seeds. I went with a variety of indica, sativa, and autos. I went with an auto for my first journal. Here we go.

Strain- Bomb seeds Berry Bomb auto
Genetics-Berry Bomb x Ruderalis
Variety-Indica / Sativa
Height-70-120 cm
THC Content-15-20%
Yield-300-350 gr/m2
Grows-Indoors/Outdoors
Flowering Time-70 Days
Effects-Balance Of Indica Body Buzz And Sativa Head High
Taste / Smell-Sweet Berries

Veg or flower- sprouted 5/4/16 2 days old
Indoor- 2x4x5 tent 2x250w cfl for veg/ 2x4x5 tent 400w hps flower
Soil- recycled ffof/ffhf soil amended with ewc,perlite,rock dust (azomite,basalt),kelp meal,oyster shell powder, happy frog fruit and flower, happy frog tomato and vegetable,and happy frog bat guano. It cooks for about 45 days before it's used.
Ventilation- 6 inch exhaust fan per tent both with speed controls, no filters smell is not an issue.
Temps- runs between 74-79
Ph- don't check
Container size - start in a solo cup then finish in a 3 gal pot
And I think that's about it.

20160505_110802.jpg

Day 2

Thank you. I might start another journal on my mystery strain. I have another 3 weeks before I flip her.
If you don't watch it you may end up with some happy frogs instead of big buds with that soil lol. But seriously, it sounds like you have everything under control since this isn't your first rodeo. Good luck Mr. Mcgert, I'll swing over to the mystery journal and follow along there also.

I started some fem seeds the same day as my auto so hopefully I can have a variety of mom's to take clones from later on.
Freedom of seeds mighty grape, female seeds red purps, blimburn c99, and dinafem og kush (herbies freebie). 100% germ rate so far. Placing another order from them on Wednesday gonna get a pack of hso blue dream and next generation dynamite

Not much going on with the berry bomb auto. I'm probably going to put her in her final home soon. I probably should have started in her final pot but hey its my first go around with an auto. Hopefully later today I will be able to. And a big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of the moms out there.

looking good dirt:thumb:
I would always say to start auto's in their final pot but am sure she will rebound quickly and love her new home, Their are a lot more great knowledgeable people here than me but if I can help in anyway I will so please ask, looking forward to seeing them bloom for you.
:passitleft:

Wow, who could ask for a better come up. Nice grow, and nice bonus plants. What better way to start a perpetual then to just jump in buck wild....nice man.

Back
Top Bottom