600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

Jacobsenji

420-magazine-mobile1119210451.jpg

------Best of big buds to you----

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

420-magazine-mobile1946925219.jpg

re: Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

I see you started a journal. This is the best place to get help with your growing journey. Please provide as much info as possible about your grow. Stuff like this....

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

Happy growing :passitleft:

420-magazine-mobile1778563990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile810065675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile683531999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015893169.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1056934616.jpg

So after the debacle of broken branches two days ago I tied her down to the rim of planter.

More details about soil and veg and age coming soon

Soil grow. May have screwed this up too. Just found out that I put it in soil that keeps feeding six months. How can I fix this ?

Plant is 5 weeks old. Started from bag using paper towel method. Transplanted a week ago into 3 gal container.
Kept in window until 2 weeks ago. Then put under 2 x13watt CFL. One 20 watt Fluorescent and 1 x 72 watt LED. Another led on the way. Closet grow. 2'x2'x4' area. No pests so far. Once a week watering. I made some very weak cal mag. I have a box fan and a space heater in there too. Never have to use the heat though temp is 78 deg. Daytime. 64 to 67 degree night temp.

420-magazine-mobile687255518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile153110936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1169340349.jpg

LEDs, CFLs, Fluorescents

Flux !

420-magazine-mobile1098296295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile162841133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952834761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile316129000.jpg

So I trimmed and tied her down some more today. Does anyone think I am doing too much too fast ?

Figure I'll go to corners and then turn and parallel perimeter of planter.

Bigger LEDs on way. .

Here's another question. Am I screwin this up by using diff lights ?

Them breaks look like there holding up well. You are gonna need some side shoots at some point. The flux style won't work for you as you are now but some nice training from here will bring you a nice reward.
From the starting point you have, I'd be training each are remind the pot, letting the secondary arms fill the middle.
Happy Growing

420-magazine-mobile546010441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile488918553.jpg

So she responded well to yesterday's butchery

Them breaks look like there holding up well. You are gonna need some side shoots at some point. The flux style won't work for you as you are now but some nice training from here will bring you a nice reward.
From the starting point you have, I'd be training each are remind the pot, letting the secondary arms fill the middle.
Happy Growing
Man o man I was wondering about that. Is it too late to turn her back around ?
The good thing is I am in no hurry here. So I can do whatever it takes. Secondary ? I must have misinterpreted your tutorial. So I'm going back to read your journals and look at your pictures again.
Thanks Mr. A.
Have a great day bud.

Man o man I was wondering about that. Is it too late to turn her back around ?
The good thing is I am in no hurry here. So I can do whatever it takes. Secondary ? I must have misinterpreted your tutorial. So I'm going back to read your journals and look at your pictures again.
Thanks Mr. A.
Have a great day bud.

My current journal is my only flux attempt. I'm as new as you really, 30 something days in. Look at light Addict's quick guide you have 2 main flux arms growing a cross the pot from these you you get growth, keep the horizontal arms, these are the secondary arms. I do believe it will not be possible keep to get back to true flux.

-----Best of big buds to you----

Back
Top Bottom