THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

AKroughneck

Hello all, I've been following several threads for some time now, trying to soak up as much info as I can, I'm from Alaska and we have legalized recreational, I want to start my first grow with some autos in a green house under natural light in soil all organic,
This is exact opposite of what I hope to get going eventually, but it should be easy to start, and will be some hands on experience and will hopefully provide me with some low cost quality smoke, I may be starting this early, as so far all I have done is placed my order, I went with true north out of Canada, I was hoping it would be fast since it's right next door to Alaska :) I ordered 5 each thc bomb auto, berry bomb auto, and quarter pounder auto, free seeds were super lemon haze, bubba kush, and quarter pounder auto
First thing with order, I'm pretty sure advertised prices were in usd at the end calculated price was $190 there was no taxes added, price charged to my card was $250ish , I sent a inquiry regarding this and have yet to hear back, anyone have any info on this? Second at end of order was a option for double free seeds, didn't add to my order though, also asked them about that, I look forward to my adventure and hope for great input good or bad from the great members of this forum.

Yeah, sounds about right, minus freebies, seeds run about 10 bucks a copy. Autos wont produce much, the bombs I had only produced a gram per. The best bang for the dollar is with the photo freebies. In my experience, anything from canada has been poor service and quality all around. So really photos are worth the wait. Beans from europe can arrive in less than a week. so canada really isn't better. Good luck with those, make clones with your photos, you'll be glad ya did!

Hi AKroughneck

I don't know where in AK you are but I think autos is the way to go there, many photoperiod strains won't finish in time that far north.
Im on the 55th northern parallel(in europe) and its the furthest north photoperiod strains are recommended, autos however will do fine further north.

I grew the THC Bomb Auto last year and it was quite susceptible to mould because the buds were so dense, hella nice smoke though, a super s**tfacer;) I just started the photo version of it indoors now.

After mouldy buds were removed we ended up with an average of 25g of dry bud per plant(grown in 20L buckets with little experience and a very rainy summer)

I'm growing the Berry Bomb Auto among other auto strains in this years outdoor guerilla grow(it's in my sig if you want to check it out) and a single photo version indoors, so far I've been very happy with the Bomb Seeds, they seem to be very hardy.

I can recommend ordering seeds from Herbies or directly from the breeders.

Happy growing :Namaste:

I do plan on building an addition with a room for photos, how ever the green house will be the quickest way for me to get a start and a little experience

Hey AKroughneck! Welcome to 420 Mag! Nice to see another new all auto journal on the uprising. I will sub along for the ride here and watch your grow. Don't think that your auto's don't produce much bud either, there is plenty of evidence around this forum that will say otherwise. Yes they may not be as high of yields as large photoperiod plants, but they can sure keep up to lots of others. I am currently growing auto's myself and that's why I'd like to watch this grow. I am not sure what would have happened regarding your issues with true north seed bank as I have never used them, hope they can resolve that for ya. The only thing I can think of would be the exchange rate between CAD and USD. Crop King seeds here in Canada ships very stealthy and quickly, and their main building is ncie and close to you. Hope all works out for ya, can't wait to see some green growing.

Did some work on the green house today, to keep progress going
450146f403d665f4a6058711a8c5f52c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I hope to finish this tomorrow as for Friday I'll be heading to work for 1-2 weeks, I should probably get some soil and get it cooking? Not sure how long I have to wait for my seeds, they have not even sent me a shipping confirmation yet :(

1 gram per plant?

I've had 102 g autos (AK47), and 35g autos (Narco purple). It depends how you grow them.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Sorry, soil, #3 needed watering every other day ak47.

9e3b62f193887bd293fa5f026fee01d2.jpg

Topped once.

Purple soil too, no top.

3bd5315f4a485b50285f90b8299170cd.jpg

Some grow big some not so big. I run bare bulb 1050 watts in 4x4, MH/SHPS.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I just pulled 350 grams from autos......dunno what homie is talking about. No, they're not really worth fucking with (unless you run 15g+ pots) & a room packed full of them....but they're a start, I guess...

Very nice work on the greenhouse there AK! You are quite the framer it seems, will be a very nice space when you are done!

I kind of hate when people bash autoflowering plants. Each person to their own.. Some people prefer these types of plants and they work great with their climate or space. As for me, this is my first time growing auto's and I am quite surprised with how they are coming along. Mine have been growing under 12/12 light cycle from seed in 5gal hempy buckets and not so perfect conditions and are all around 2 feet tall. By the looks of them right now on week 5 of flowering I will get at least an ounce per plant when they're done, maybe more depending how they fatten up over the next few weeks.

As for your shipping confirmation I would get on the phone with them as soon as you can (before you go away for work) and hassle them about what's going on. Usually you will get some sort of confirmation in a day or 2. I don't personally know anyone who has used true north seed bank to be able to give you any info on how they run. hopefully you will get those seeds is all I can say!

P.S. Stop over to my journal in my signature below and have a look around, will give you an idea of some autoflowers grown in not so perfect conditions. there are tons of other auto growers on this forum as well. Have a look for some of Atrain's or thebeast's journals or threads, they will have tons of info on there for you.

Yeah it's just a start, eventually I'd like to build a addition and get a capn style perpetual top feed system going, I think, I've been through so many journals it's really hard to choose, also I had too much wine last night and I think I know what it's like to be nutrient locked .

Best advice I can give is use the KISS method (keep it stupid simple) for your first grow or 2 and keep your variables low. You don't want to get to overwhelmed with to much at once or you may run into bigger issues than you will want to handle on your first couple grows. We will all always learn from our mistakes, we just don't want them to be major crop killing mistakes. The greenhouse is actually a very good way to go, I have seen people make ones for winter growing as well. All things learned will come in time :) I'm sure you will do just fine either way.

Yeah it's just a start, eventually I'd like to build a addition and get a capn style perpetual top feed system going, I think, I've been through so many journals it's really hard to choose, also I had too much wine last night and I think I know what it's like to be nutrient locked .

The Blumat systems seem to work pretty well.

I just pulled 350 grams from autos......dunno what homie is talking about. No, they're not really worth fucking with (unless you run 15g+ pots) & a room packed full of them....but they're a start, I guess...

I run a lot of autos - some perform better than others. I run strictly in organic soil no chems tho, FWIW. I found large pots for autos are not needed - the root zone on them doesn't require a 15g pot. YMMV. I usually run my AUTOs in 2-3gal pots and save the big pots for the photo ladies since the photo girls go 2x or 3x longer in the same pot. I up-pot from seedling/clone direct into final pots FTW.

I'm currently running 20 or so Autos along with 10 Photos... I just move the Photos out of veg into another room and leave all the autos in the VEG room. I don't care how big or small they get, I just grow a bunch of em at the same time to increase my yields. Some folks will make seed from an auto so they can run a bunch more for less $$ for seed. That makes a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom