Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Noob4x4grow

Hello. Welcome to my garden.
This is my first attempt at using Doc Bud's "kit". I bought the kit a few months ago with the intention of using it a few grows down the road. After some research and some prodding, I decided to pop some seeds and just get the experience first hand.

The Seeds:

Dinafem OG Kush

OG Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from the cross between a Lemon Thai/Pakistani and a Chemdawg. It is a high-quality, exotic hybrid that has achieved great success both in the USA and in the rest of the world.

OG Kush carries the initials OG, which stand for Ocean Green, as according to a legend, it used to be grown by the seashore. Very much appreciated in California, it is one of rap stars' and marijuana connoisseurs' favourites. It grows into a stunning, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, small/medium-sized marijuana plant that produces compact, resinous buds with such an intoxicating aroma that it requires the use of anti-odour filters.

OG Kush cannabis seed performs well indoors, particularly in small spaces and with SOG. Outdoors it enjoys temperate/Mediterranean climates and the greenhouse. It will give a tropical touch to your garden and will seduce you with its taste and aromatic properties.

The flavour and aroma of OG Kush are very fruity, with notes of Diesel, berries and citrus fruit. The powerful effect is cerebral at first, evolving quickly towards a pleasant, relaxing, heavy high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to rest deeply.
Characteristics of OG Kush cannabis seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
Sex: feminized
Genotype: 75% Indica /25% Sativa
Cross: Lemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
Indoor flowering period: 55 days
Outdoor harvest time: early/mid-October
Indoor yield: 550 g/m2
THC: very high (up to 24%)

Ministry of Cannabis Carnival

Carnival
Ministry of Cannabis

Written by S.T.Oner, Cannabis Sativa vol.1

80% Sativa / 20% Indica

Genetics: Haze x Sativa Hybrid
Flowering: 63 days
Harvest: late October
THC: 23%

The breeders at Holland's Ministry of Cannabis have over a decade of experience cultivating cannabis, so they know good genetics when they seem them. They've picked two fantastic plants to breed together, a mother from the ever popular Haze strain and a beautiful sativa hybrid father, to create Carnival.

With its roots in Spain, this strain enjoys a climate similar to that of the Mediterranean if grown outside, although it is just as happy to be grown indoors, as long as you give it a lot of water with a pH of 6. It will only reach about 3.5 feet in height, which is very small considering its sativa dominance, and likes a flowering time of around 9 weeks with harvest coming 63 days after flowering is forced.

The breeder recommends that you give her two full weeks of flushing before harvest to retain the excellent flavor, and notes that Carnival can take high levels of fertilizer and sometimes will need and extra dose of magnesium. These actions can help you harvest up to 50 grams of clean, tasty bud per square foot of indoor grow space.

This strain is so named as it brings the carnival spirit to your mind. As the spicy, citrus flavored smoke clears, you'll feel energetic, uplifted, and free. You might even find yourself hunting out some cotton candy.

image12013.jpeg
image12014.jpeg
image12015.jpeg
image12015.jpeg
image12068.jpeg

The Medium:

3.8 Cu. Ft. Promix BX
12 Qt. Black Gold Perlite
2 X 16 Qt Black Gold Worm Castings
Doc Bud's Amendment
Mixed all together and split into two big totes and cooked the soil for 40 days

image12069.jpeg
image12070.jpeg
image12071.jpeg
image12072.jpeg
image12074.jpeg
image12076.jpeg
image12078.jpeg

The Grow Space:

Veg
40" X 36" closet lined with panda film
4" exhaust fan blowing into attic
400 watt Air cooled Metal Halide light

image10044.jpeg
image10043.jpeg
image10042.jpeg

re: Cause She's a Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Cont.

I started the seeds using the cup and plate method.
image12013.jpeg
image12014.jpeg
image12015.jpeg
image12015.jpeg
image12068.jpeg

Then I put the seeds in just Pro Mix HP in solo cups
image12068.jpeg
image12087.jpeg
image12170.jpeg
image12170.jpeg
image12287.jpeg
image12288.jpeg
image12289.jpeg
image12290.jpeg
image12291.jpeg

Transplanted to 1s in just Promix HP

image12960.jpeg
image12962.jpeg

Transplanted into 7 gallon fabric pots and into the cooked soil

image13659.jpeg
image13660.jpeg
image13661.jpeg
image13662.jpeg
image13663.jpeg

This is the Carnival #2. It had to be supercropped to keep the canopy even

image13664.jpeg

This is Carnival #1. It is a little behind her sister

image13665.jpeg

This is OG Kush #1.

image13666.jpeg

This is OG Kush #2

image13667.jpeg

Here I am Noob. I was distracted by YouTube and Qi Gong. Good grief it's 5 AM!!!

Wouldn't miss it. OMG, the Carnivals are huge now! Envy baby. I won't have the opportunity for some time, so I'm glad I get to watch yours. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Re: Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Hi Noob!!! It looks great in here! Thanks for the heads up on the new journal. Now we have more places to stalk you. Lol!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here I am Noob. I was distracted by YouTube and Qi Gong. Good grief it's 5 AM!!!

Wouldn't miss it. OMG, the Carnivals are huge now! Envy baby. I won't have the opportunity for some time, so I'm glad I get to watch yours. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I know right? I can't believe how fat those leaves are either. I was expecting a more dainty leaf structure. Welcome Sue!

Oh hell yeah! Wouldn't miss this one. Thanks for the heads up. :woohoo:

Have some of this, I'm still stoned from last night! :roorrip:

Don't mind if I do... :roorrip: nice....

Hi Noob!!! It looks great in here! Thanks for the heads up on the new journal. Now we have more places to stalk you. Lol!

Who doesn't love to be stalked every now and then. Makes you feel alive :rofl: Welcome to my favorite couple!!!!

Happy Sunday noob. Here for the big Brix show :passitleft:

I'm so glad you're here Mr A. Have some Blue Dream I just picked up. :roorrip:

Well, page one! Ya baby! Your a true brotha now Noob! Everything looks good bud. looking forward to this grow with ya pal...cheers. Gotta go over to my place and get doin my BH Tut.....have an awesome day Noob!:high-five::bravo:

You've been with me since page zero, Duggs. I can't do this without your help brotha!!! I have your vape ready sir :volcano-smiley:

Subbed up Noob :high-five:

Welcome Budley!! Have some Pineapple Skunk#1 :roorrip:

Did I make the first page? That's a first for me I think! Count me in me mate Noob ;)

Glad you could make it Growlow!! Ready to get the high brix train rolling. Have some Blue Dream buddy :volcano-smiley:

Raise your bongs, pipes, Js, blunts, or hoses

Cheers everyone!!!

:roorrip:

Hey Noob! I need to read people's Signatures more often! Those Carnival look so sick. I can't wait to see them go crazy!

Me too Shiggity! I'm just trusting in the method and using Duggan as my guide. I'm thinking I will be just fine. I have some Pineapple Skunk around here somewhere... Here it is. :roorrip:

Cheers

I'm in on this one too 4x4grow, great start to this journal so far. I'll be keeping up in this as much as I can, not so much a Noob anymore eh? Awesome stuff brother, keep up the good work and as always...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I wouldn't consider this an official journal without Stinky Snid in the house. Thanks for joining in buddy! Let me get you some of this Blue Dream that I stocked up on in Oregon.

Cheers Snid

:roorrip:

Was wondering when I'd see a new journal so I could follow along I'll pop in time to time to watch this lovely garden grow :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom