Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

golfer420

Hoping that everyone I've 'met' on here over the past year is doing well. I've stopped by many of your journals but I come and go in bursts. I truly hope everyone's grows are going great and their lives perfect. If not, I'm wishing you the best for the better. :Namaste:

Feel bad not being a consistent contributor, but hey, someone has to get out there and smoke weed on the golf course :rofl:

I'm finally back in the dirt again :high-five:

I never got any of the WW from CKS to sprout when I tried with my Jack Herer. Jack came out ok (see grow#4). Anyway, Crop King Seeds was great and replaced the WW's. :thumb:

I held off a few weeks from popping any because I was in the SF area last week and knew I'd be away. Played Pebble and picked up some weed on Haight & Ashbury:hippy: Great week :woohoo:

The new seeds are winners. Followed the process to a tee. Put two into paper towels and 48 hrs laters they had little tails. Put them into soil this morning. You can see from the pictures that they've already popped out of the ground :yahoo:

I'm fairly confident I can manage it from here. After losing 7 seeds in a row, I did get a little gun shy but hoping for the best now:bitingnails:

Thanks stopping by. Hope to get to drop into all of your threads but if not....:passitleft:

IMG_57894.JPG

IMG_57866.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!

Smoking and golfing have gone hand in hand with me for a while. Rarely does it make my game worse. I'm not a heavy hitter. I take 3 or 4 hits every 4 holes or so:bongrip: It helps to relax and minimize the pain I sometimes feel in my back.

Interestingly, I asked the caddie about smoking at Pebble. He told me that 80% of the caddies get high on the course using vapes. Makes so much sense because I had a helluva time trying to light a roach on the back 9 :joint:

I'm using Sunshine Advanced 4 mix and will be using Advanced Nutrients.

Sorry I'm late my man!

Please don't feel bad about your contributions for one minute!! You're one of my long time friends on here. You've been with me through some good and some bad and that's what friends are for! I really appreciate your company big guy and I'm excited to see this garden explode into greatness!!

:high-five:

:passitleft:

:love:

Thank you, Thank you!
But isn't it the high risk shots that make it fun. Because when you do make it. Your going to remember it. And it's gonna be awesome. I don't know much about golf but I think I would be having way to much fun on the course trying to make a hole in one lol.:lot-o-toke:
:Namaste:

'Sup Golfer!
1st page....finally!:popcorn:

Welcome Pidge, Mr A and Stage! Glad to see you gents stopping by :thanks:

I'm really relieved to know that I can still get plants going. After a string of unsuccessful attempts, I feel like I'm batting 100. Here is a pic of WW A and WW B at day 2 in the soil. A is in half a water bottle and will be moved to the 3 gallon pot like her sister this weekend.

I could use some good indica. My best grow (Grow 2 NL) is down to the final 1/2 jar of big nugs. I hate breaking them up! Plenty of Jack - from the 3rd and 4th grows, though I wasn't thrilled with grow 4. Buds weren't as tight as the first Jack.

plant_a_day_2.JPG

plant_b_day_2.JPG

We're 5 days in and I moved WW A into the 3 gallon pot. Here they are in the tent. As you can see there is plenty of room now, but it will get tight in here. Expect to be doing some topping and LST. So far so good. :grinjoint:

Tried to make the move undramatic but the soil kind of came apart a bit. I tucked her in nice and softly into the 3 gallon pot and then I fed with 1/4 dose of the advanced nutrient trio with 250ml water. Next time I will move the nutes to the recommended amount.

Temps are in the mid 80's to 90's. I have the front open, two desktop fans blowing on them and a 6" exhaust fan. Can't really control it more than that. Shouldn't be a major problem.

Thanks for stopping by!:thanks:

WW B on the left WW A on the right
IMG_58084.JPG

WW B on the left WW A on the right
IMG_58069.JPG

IMG_58096.JPG

First 3 grows were done with Fox Farm trio. Every time I need a couple of flushes to get out of some serious nute build up. Last grow (with the Jack Herer that I started in a 18oz solo competition and was struggling till I switched to a 3 gallon pot) after the switch I got the AN trio. I stopped monitoring PH. Just mix a couple ml in with a 500 ml Poland spring bottle of water - and it goes in the soil. After I switched I had no problems with ph and it finished well. As for the buds, I wasn't that happy with them. My first Jack done with FF was a nicer smell and tighter buds.

This grow will tell me more whether i'm going to like AN. All my 4 other grows had some kind of catastrophic stress for about 2-3 weeks midway through the grow. I'd like to avoid it this grow.

That being said, WW A was flat on the ground when I got home from golf today. She was fine this morning at 6am, but at 1pm she was flat, although the leaves were pointing up still so I think there is still hope. The move must have been more stressful than I thought but hopefully she's salvageable.

Back
Top Bottom