My First Grow - South East Spain - Outdoor - Soil - Amnesia Haze Feminised

tonyinspain

Decided this year that I would have a bash at growing some weed, although in complete honesty started without any clue what I was doing. Started with 2 x Amnesia Haze Feminised seeds & 2 x Royal Haze Autos.

I soaked the seeds in a glass of water overnight and germinated them in a paper towel. All 4 seeds sprouted although one of the Autos was days behind the others.

first_show.jpg

My first big mistake was starting the Autos in small pots which resulted in the weaker Auto dying after being transferred into a larger pot. The other Auto made it to harvest although was severely stunted and only produced poultry 7g.

As the Amnesia Haze plants are still alive and kicking and just going to post their progress in this thread.

After about 2 weeks I started feeding "the girls" with 50% strength Tomato Fertilizer.

tomato_fertilizer.jpg

I'm pretty sure for the first few weeks I was overwatering. Made a very good investment of a Moister Meter which put my watering schedule on the right track.

Started to spray the plants with Seaweed Fertilizer once per week plus used the Tomato Fertilizer at full strength. Had to make an impromptu support one night to save them from the wind.

wind1.jpg

Also had big problems with insects trying to eat their way through my plants.

insects.jpg

Neem Oil & Hand Soap worked wonders to rid the bugs!

Anyway things have gone fine the last few weeks. I think my plants now are entering the flowering stage so I have switched to BioBuzz Grow & Bloom fertilizer which seems to be working well. I think harvest will be around mid to late October.

Will do my best to post weekly updates.

bertha5.jpg

wendy3.jpg

Also going to test out some mini clones that will get a mixture of Spanish sun and a 300W LED for 18/6. I will be setting up an indoor grow tent next month.

clones221.jpg

clones164.jpg

Thanks Croatsan. It's a bit daunting being new to not only this forum but to the whole actual growing process. I know I have a lot to learn!

Looks like bugs of some kind have again been munching on my girls. Mixed up the Neem Oil & Hand Soap and gave both plants a good spray. Do others spray Neem Oil every week or so as a preventative measure or is there a better solution?

Can't comment on the Neem Oil, not using it myself, but from what I can see on your pics, you're doing well with it.

The thing is, looks like everything is going fine with your grow. You're recognizing your mistakes and correcting them accordingly all by yourself. You topped on time, realized you're overwatering them. Good catch with the autos as well.

So, there's simply no need for people to comment, I guess. When (if) something goes awry (hope not) and you post a concrete question to your problem, I'm sure people will chime in. Like they always do.

Edit: Antics sums it up nicely in one of his older posts:

The forum is comprised primary of mature people, with various jobs, responsibilities, families, etc.. Replies don't pop up immediately because we typically don't have a load of forum members lurking around, waiting for a new post to go blabber on about nonsense, offer no real help to aid the poster with their query, and then just go on with another 2 paragraphs loaded with typos as he explains how stoned he is, then types an exceedingly long 'hahahahaha'

hey européen growing budy !!!
what I do to keep pests away in my indoor garden is boil some water with garlic and let it infuse , then you spray it on your plants.
you can also do it with tobacco but I like garlic ^^ it's all natural and best of all it's homemade.

see you are a royal queen seed buyer too lol
I would love to stick with them for my next grow but have decided after payement problems to change and look at other breeders.
I always have 100% success with there seeds.
I'll stick around your journal, I know how it is when you do one and don't have alot of people stopping buy to comment.
feel free to roam on my journal and all the other on the forum.

cheers :thumb:

Clones have rooted so now they are in pots.

cuttings_in_pots.jpg

These will get a mixture of summer Spanish sun and LED light to keep them in veg mode for now.

Just keeping these ticking over letting them soak up the Spanish sun with just 2 or 3 feeds a week. Looks like its going to be a late October harvest.

b14081.jpg

w1408.jpg

buds92.jpg

Had to go away for a few days which ended up being 5 full days. Thought I could get away with giving me plants a good soaking before I left but one seems to have suffered. I'm hoping that normal watering and feeding will get the plant belw back on track?

wendy2_23-08.jpg
wendy1_23_08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom