1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Treat

Darkscotia

First grow journal within the 420 been watching others and have received lots of advise will cruising through different journals. So I figured I'd give it a go and try switching to led and gave Mars hydro a chance after much reading through different forums about LEDs. After doing a practice run in new room with a Mars hydro 1600 in a 4'9-4'9 foot tent I've decided to go with the Mars 2 pro 320 for this journal.

Strain will be
Purple kush fem 75% indica 8-10 weeks flower time
Hash plant fem 80% indica 8 week flower
CB Dutch treat fem sativa dominant 9-10 week flower

In veg
Seeds started July 14/16
Growing indoor in Mars hydro 4'9-4'9 tent

Growing in sunshine*4 soil

Will be using jungle juice part a&b grow and bloom when required
With some cal mag,b52,big bud,super thrive and overdrive if required didn't need it for test run

Will be using Mars hydro pro 2 epistar 320 for bloom and some t5 for most of veg.only because I'm waiting on my new 320 and have to send back my Mars hydro 1600

Room temp is normally 20c with lights off and 25 with lights on.hopefully new light won't change that

Rh of room for veg will stay between 60-70 and adjust for flower as needed
Ph will keep between 6-6.5

Re: First journal 2nd round with Mars hydro led. Purple kush,hash plant,CB Dutch trea

image15415.jpeg

Test run with my Mars hydro 1600

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

not much growth change since last update but my other girls are just about done so these girls will be entering tent very soon to veg until ready to bloom.ill be transplanting to bigger pots this weekend and will probably start with small dose of nutes next feeding.one of the CB Dutch has one set of leaves turning a bit yellow hopeing it just needs some nutes cause my ph should be right on I steady calibrate to make sure.went a few feedings on
My current situation with ph meter off and caused some defeicieces because of it probably lost 40-80g because of it.

Re: 1st Journal - 2nd Round With Mars Hydro LED - Purple Kush/Hash Plant/CB Dutch Tre

Started to notice on last pictures that CB Dutch treat has some yellowing leaves. Can anyone help with what this may be?. Been feeding them straight ph water no nutes until today and my soil comes with no nutes in it.thanks in advance for help.allthe rest have been feed same water with no effects as of yet
image15746.jpeg

Another quick note feed them all nutes today for first time have them small douse of jungle juice part a&b.ppm was at 150 and ph at 6.2.ill be transplanting into 5 gallon pots that are sort of like air pots buddy at the hydro store recommended.so I figured I'd give it a try.will have them transplanted in next few days.
image15745.jpeg

Check on girls this morning and may have what looks like a phosphorus def.showing on one of the purple and one of the CB Dutch treat. Maybe because I was only using straight water until yesterday.may wait for nutes to kick in and see if it gets worse I guess. I steady check calibration of ph meter and been keeping ph around 6.5-6.3.

Back
Top Bottom